Should kids be able to fly on an airplane?

Should kids be allowed on airplanes, or should we just dodint about it?

Yes, mini-me lives matter
68%
No, MIMH and his ilk should never be allowed on an airplane
32%

Total votes: 34
willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:22 pm

shut up meow

meow
Location: I have four degrees and am a moron. Don’t let that fool you

Postby meow » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:29 pm

how dare you

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:45 pm

I am having a hard time understanding how there is even a discussion about people giving up their seats to allow families to sit together on a flight. In almost all cases when I fly, I have selected that specific seat. Which often means I'm paying a premium for it, and also for the adjacent seat that Mrs Tif is occupying. See? I was able to book two seats together! I'm all growds up.

If, for whatever reason, you as a parent aren't capable of doing the same - or worse, are engaging in the chicken game of I'll-bet-they-won't-refuse-a-parent and deliberately not ponying up to book the extra seat and betting that the good will of another passenger will carry the day for you - then kindly do f**k off with your request for me to displace myself so you can herd your shitty little germ sack.

MWB

Postby MWB » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:02 pm

Why is it “fly on an airplane” and not “fly in an airplane”? What’s the deal with that?
Blame John Denver.

meow
Location: I have four degrees and am a moron. Don’t let that fool you

Postby meow » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:57 pm

Why is it “fly on an airplane” and not “fly in an airplane”? What’s the deal with that?
Blame John Denver.
John Denver is full of sht

Morkle

Postby Morkle » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:41 pm

I am having a hard time understanding how there is even a discussion about people giving up their seats to allow families to sit together on a flight. In almost all cases when I fly, I have selected that specific seat. Which often means I'm paying a premium for it, and also for the adjacent seat that Mrs Tif is occupying. See? I was able to book two seats together! I'm all growds up.

If, for whatever reason, you as a parent aren't capable of doing the same - or worse, are engaging in the chicken game of I'll-bet-they-won't-refuse-a-parent and deliberately not ponying up to book the extra seat and betting that the good will of another passenger will carry the day for you - then kindly do f**k off with your request for me to displace myself so you can herd your shitty little germ sack.
I believe this discussion to fall more into Southwest than an airline like United. I fall under that same belief too. Not enough seats? Pick another flight. Not enough seats on that one? Pick another flight, or another airline if you have to pick where you sit.