COVID-19

King Colby

COVID-19

Postby King Colby » Tue May 18, 2021 12:55 pm

I thought we banned *all this* or was it only the [gestures broadly] component

Kane

COVID-19

Postby Kane » Tue May 18, 2021 12:58 pm

I saw a guy wearing a mask while driving today. **** dumb ass.
Two questions:

1. Was he wearing glasses? As a fellow glasses wearer, I can attest that when you get just that right mask/glasses position where the mask is on and the glasses don't fog, you don't touch it. You leave it right where it is.

2. Was it highway or just around? Me might just be leaving one store and heading to another and it's just easier to leave it on.
1. He was not. It was still relatively early in the morning and the sun wasn't quite up yet.

B. Not a highway, but not somewhere with a lot of stores, either.

bhflyhigh

COVID-19

Postby bhflyhigh » Tue May 18, 2021 1:00 pm

i think of that every time meow hits submit on a post
:lol:

willeyeam

COVID-19

Postby willeyeam » Tue May 18, 2021 1:08 pm

I thought we banned *all this* or was it only the [gestures broadly] component
i personally canceled "*gestures broadly*"

meow
Location: I have four degrees and am a moron. Don’t let that fool you

COVID-19

Postby meow » Tue May 18, 2021 1:12 pm

i think of that every time meow hits submit on a post
:lol:
Scrounging with you plebs helps keep me grounded

PFiDC

COVID-19

Postby PFiDC » Tue May 18, 2021 2:08 pm

Eric Clapton should have been on that helicopter instead....

AuthorTony

COVID-19

Postby AuthorTony » Tue May 18, 2021 2:25 pm

Clapton's also a virulent racist. Why does anyone keep giving such a POS a microphone?

PFiDC

COVID-19

Postby PFiDC » Tue May 18, 2021 2:30 pm

Clapton's also a virulent racist. Why does anyone keep giving such a POS a microphone?
I've had, and continue to have, heated arguments with my guitar player about Clapton. He insists that Clapton is sorry and he's different now and he was drunk when he did it blah blah blah. Sorry, the guy is a giant piece of human filth and is also the most overrated guitarist of all time. If I can play every note you ever recorded then you ain't that good.

NTP66

COVID-19

Postby NTP66 » Tue May 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Source of the post also the most overrated guitarist of all time
You had me until this. He's still an amazing guitarist.

shmenguin

COVID-19

Postby shmenguin » Tue May 18, 2021 2:32 pm

i don't really get racist or rapey when i'm drunk, but that's just coincidence, I guess

PFiDC

COVID-19

Postby PFiDC » Tue May 18, 2021 2:33 pm

Source of the post also the most overrated guitarist of all time
You had me until this. He's still an amazing guitarist.
How? Seriously, what about his playing makes him THAT good? Is he a good guitarist? Sure. So are 1,000,000 other people. Dude doesn't do and has never done anything new or spectacular on the guitar. He's a hack. He's nothing more than a good guitar player. Yet people like to use the word AMAZING with him all the time.

PFiDC

COVID-19

Postby PFiDC » Tue May 18, 2021 2:34 pm

Take it to the music thread

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

COVID-19

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Tue May 18, 2021 7:28 pm

walked into a grocery store without a mask for the first time since last March. Felt weird; like I wasn’t wearing pants

but liberating

PFiDC

COVID-19

Postby PFiDC » Tue May 18, 2021 8:19 pm

walked into a grocery store without a mask for the first time since last March. Felt weird; like I wasn’t wearing pants

but liberating
Like not wearing pants

meow
Location: I have four degrees and am a moron. Don’t let that fool you

COVID-19

Postby meow » Tue May 18, 2021 8:24 pm

I’ve gone commando in a few situations the last week. It’s been oddly satisfying being without a mask. It’s one of those things where I didn’t let myself notice how **** annoying the masks are.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

COVID-19

Postby count2infinity » Tue May 18, 2021 8:39 pm

It’s not true that conservatives are starting to mask because they’re concerned about covid vaccine shedding, right. Some one talk me back from the ledge right now. This isn’t possible, right?

nocera

COVID-19

Postby nocera » Tue May 18, 2021 9:20 pm

Giant Eagle will end mask requirement for vaccinated customers on May 24
https://www.post-gazette.com/news/healt ... 2105180171

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

COVID-19

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Tue May 18, 2021 9:22 pm

It’s not true that conservatives are starting to mask because they’re concerned about covid vaccine shedding, right. Some one talk me back from the ledge right now. This isn’t possible, right?
What in the heck is this?

Why would anyone start wearing a mask now and which reddit thread did you get this nonsense out of?

AuthorTony

COVID-19

Postby AuthorTony » Tue May 18, 2021 9:35 pm

Why would anyone start wearing a mask now and which reddit thread did you get this nonsense out of?
I haven't read that anyone will start wearing a mask, but I've seen several people post that "they know 2 people" who miscarried after being around someone shedding "spike proteins" after being vaccinated.

AuthorTony

COVID-19

Postby AuthorTony » Tue May 18, 2021 9:41 pm

Here's a post from earlier today that was added when someone asked for advice in getting their teen vaccinated:
We already had €ovid.... and the only person we were around was a recently vaccinated male my husband works with. The lipid that wraps around the mRNA is brand new and has never been injected into a human before. During animal trials all the animals died. After tons and tons of research~ considering the length of time this shot has been on the market~ more people have died from this “vaccine” than all the vaccines combined in the last 15-20 years. VAERS data shows more than a 600% increase in miscarriages and I personally know two women that were around recently vaccinated people that lost their babies at 26 and 31 weeks pregnant. The one babies placenta was filled with blood clots. The other baby boy was born alive but suffered severe blood clots in the brain along with seizures and died two days later in the NICU.
Trials end in 2023 and I feel this has been the biggest breech of the Nuremberg Code and on a universal scale. We will not be getting it

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

COVID-19

Postby count2infinity » Tue May 18, 2021 9:47 pm

What in the heck is this?

Sorry. I know you hate the term conservative to reference right wing nut jobs... so just make the swap.

Shyster

COVID-19

Postby Shyster » Tue May 18, 2021 9:53 pm

Conservatives? No. Nutcases? Quite likely. As I wrote last week:
For poops and giggles, I decided to follow some of the anti-mask and anti-vaccine groups on MeWe like "Stop Mandatory Vaccinations" and "Say No To Mandatory Face Masks and Vaccines," just to get a taste of what that community is saying. And those groups are jam-packed with tinfoil-hat conspiracy nuttery. Examples:

- The vaccines are self-replicating bioweapons, and people who get vaccinated "shed" spike proteins, live viruses, or some other noxious substances that can "infect" other people, so everyone should stay away from vaccinated people, who should be considered the "new lepers";

- Every animal the vaccines were tested on died of immune disorders, sepsis, and/or cardiac failure;

- The vaccines are a "witches brew" of "bacteria, viruses, fungi, and cells and DNA of aborted babies, monkeys, cows, dogs, chickens, and pigs, along with various heavy metals & a whole host of other carcinogenic severe neutotoxins";

- Covid-19 doesn't exist, no actual virus has ever been isolated, and the PCR tests are completely fraudulent;

- Covid-19 is a global human experiment to create a technocratic New World Order through a "Great Reset";

- Covid is a planned mass depopulation. Every person who received the vaccine will die within two or three years, at most. This the is the goal of Bill Gates, and Gates and other leaders are living in underground bunkers while the vaccines depopulate the Earth;

- the mRNA vaccines create pathological prions like those responsible for Mad Cow Disease and will eventually eat your brain and produce "vaccine zombies";

- The vaccines can "separate your soul" and break your connection to God;

- A large team of more than 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts has initiated legal proceedings for crimes against humanity against the CDC, the WHO, the prime minister of Canada, the Queen of England, and/or the Pope, depending on the person posting the story;

- The mRNA vaccines are "GMO like technology that injects an operating system into the human body designed to alter you by installing synthetic chemical pathogens that overwork the immune system" and are being produced by a "Luciferian Fascist Jesuit Illuminati Freemasonic Cabal";

- The swabs used from Covid tests are actually being used to insert nanoparticles into people's heads, which are receiving signals from 5G towers; and

- So, so much antisemitism.
Since then, I can also add:

- Tens of thousands of people are reporting that magnets stick to their arms after being vaccinated, which proves that something was injected into them.

- The vaccines contain "graphene nanofibers" that are receiving 5G signals.

- 20 states are now "liquefying vaccine-murdered people" and using the remains as fertilizer for crops.

- "No one has ever scientifically proven that any 'alleged virus' can cause disease, and "All experimental attempts to prove that people can make each other sick have failed miserably."

- The vaccines "wipe out antibodies if you already had Covid."

- So, so much more antisemitism. Seriously, there are people saying stuff like "Don't show evil Jews mercy like Hitler did in WWII." That's a direct quote.

Also, to my delight, the creator of one of those groups is also posting flat-Earth stuff.

faftorial

COVID-19

Postby faftorial » Tue May 18, 2021 9:54 pm

which reddit thread did you get this nonsense out of?
:roll:

count2infinity

COVID-19

Postby count2infinity » Tue May 18, 2021 10:00 pm

Conservatives? No. Nutcases? Quite likely.
See the post directly preceding yours. :lol:

count2infinity

COVID-19

Postby count2infinity » Tue May 18, 2021 10:00 pm

which reddit thread did you get this nonsense out of?
:roll:
Yeah. It was multiple TikToks. Get it right, freddy.