COVID-19

PFiDC

COVID-19

Postby PFiDC » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:17 pm

F*** her husband though. Get the vax, dummy.
Bingo

PFiDC

COVID-19

Postby PFiDC » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:18 pm

Jesus **** christ its the single most deadly event in our lifetime and it could be lessened in this country if these folks did their part but they wont. **** them. Catch the rona and **** off to whatever afterlife awaits you so the rest of us can go about our lives. These dadholes are stealing my kid's childhood. **** them and **** them hard.
This should sum up my thoughts as to why this type of rhetoric can **** off...

The wife of a coworker is 6 months pregnant. Both her and my coworker had covid back in December. 26 years old and no complications. They both paid for antibody testing just to be sure...so natural immunity. She decided not to take the vaccine because there was a lack of empirical evidence related specifically to in utero negative outcomes. Her doctor agreed and supported her decision based on the idea of natural immunity. It was somewhat of a risk as there wasn't a ton of information then about natural vs. vax.

But **** her, right. **** her husband too (who also has natural immunity) because he doesn't want to take the vaccine without her. Not anti- vax...just not yet. But you hope they **** die. You want them to **** suffer, physically, financially, emotionally. You don't care that they agonized over what to do. You don't care that she left her job as a precaution.....just in case. **** em. They are human feces.

They aren't any risk to you. In fact, if natural immunity is stronger than vax immunity like it seems to be, all you heartless **** are more of a threat to them than they are to you. You're
also more of a threat to your own **** children than they are. They aren't affecting you in any way...but **** them, right?

Oh, they're registered democrats, if that makes a difference.
Kinda, yeah. But not exactly as how you stated.

**** them because this can be over but they refuse to do what's right. I didn't ask to be a part of the biggest science experiment of all time but here we are. These people, I'll say it again, are stealing a good chunk of my kid's childhood. So yeah, **** 'em.

Morkle

COVID-19

Postby Morkle » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:20 pm

Touting natural immunity is anti-vac propaganda.
At the moment, I tend to believe it is propaganda, but they need more studies to prove it being the case. Either way, husband is still suspect.

Morkle

COVID-19

Postby Morkle » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:22 pm

I also have called out a variety of times that there are medical decisions made that prevent someone from getting the vaccine. I think that's fine, and should be written as such and documented to prevent fraud.

But we're not talking about all special cases here. At least I haven't been. We're talking about the 40-some percent that just haven't done it, because.

PFiDC

COVID-19

Postby PFiDC » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:22 pm

Hopefully that pregnant woman can get a bed at the hospital if she needs it and it's not taken by an unvaxxed piece of ****.

PFiDC

COVID-19

Postby PFiDC » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:22 pm

Also, natural Covid antibodies plus vaccine is basically superhuman as far as Covid is concerned.

meow
Location: I have four degrees and am a moron. Don’t let that fool you

COVID-19

Postby meow » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:23 pm

That’s a nice story and all. They should both get the **** vaccine, though.

PFiDC

COVID-19

Postby PFiDC » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:26 pm

Hopefully that pregnant woman can get a bed at the hospital if she needs it and it's not taken by an unvaxxed piece of ****.
Also hopefully her husband doesn't catch Covid because he wants to wait and get vaxxed with her (the **** is that about?) And leaves her and their kid without a father and husband.

Get the **** vaccine.

Viva la Ben

COVID-19

Postby Viva la Ben » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:26 pm

Also, natural Covid antibodies plus vaccine is basically superhuman as far as Covid is concerned.
You saw that npr story too?

PFiDC

COVID-19

Postby PFiDC » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:29 pm

I saw it somewhere. Can't remember where. I have friends that had Covid back in October and couldn't wait to get the vaccine.

nocera

COVID-19

Postby nocera » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:31 pm

This thread got stupider today. And I’ll say it again, if you are unvaxxed due to political or religious reasons, go **** yourself. If you are unvaxxed because you had Covid before and you think that somehow makes you impervious, **** yourself too. Somehow you’re just as dumb as the former starting quarterback for the Patriots.

PFiDC

COVID-19

Postby PFiDC » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:35 pm

Why are we being asked to play nice with people who won't do the one thing we need to make this endemic?

A year ago? Ok. January? Ok. Today? **** you.

eddy

COVID-19

Postby eddy » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:40 pm

This thread got stupider today. And I’ll say it again, if you are unvaxxed due to political or religious reasons, go **** yourself. If you are unvaxxed because you had Covid before and you think that somehow makes you impervious, **** yourself too. Somehow you’re just as dumb as the former starting quarterback for the Patriots.
A guy (let's call him mutant ****) who I work with got it for the 3rd time this year. 3 times? He will goto other workers houses when they get covid and drink with them just to try and prove a point. I can't make this up.

shmenguin

COVID-19

Postby shmenguin » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:41 pm

F’ing miracle of modern science that is literally saving the world and this f***er is like, “I don’t wanna get it without you, sweetums. You have my word”.

Get f***ed with this story.

eddy

COVID-19

Postby eddy » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:44 pm

That's supposed to be mutant f*** head

PFiDC

COVID-19

Postby PFiDC » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:49 pm

A guy (let's call him mutant ****) who I work with got it for the 3rd time this year. 3 times? He will goto other workers houses when they get covid and drink with them just to try and prove a point. I can't make this up.
Bullshit. Natural immunity.

dodint

COVID-19

Postby dodint » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:59 pm

This thread got stupider today.
Wait till you see what we have in store for tomorrow. Sequels are always worse, right?

NTP66

COVID-19

Postby NTP66 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:14 pm

Changing it up a bit, after the mandate at Penn, only ~300 people are choosing to remain unvaccinated and get tested twice per week, which must be completed at a Penn facility (not as convenient as you may think). I was surprised as how low that number was.

RonnieFranchise

COVID-19

Postby RonnieFranchise » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:19 pm

"Doesn't want to take the vaccine without her"

wut

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

COVID-19

Postby count2infinity » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:19 pm

I saw it somewhere. Can't remember where. I have friends that had Covid back in October and couldn't wait to get the vaccine.
Pretty sure I discussed it here. In the case study from Israel, the order of probability of getting covid goes unvaxxed >>>>>>>>>>vaxed>previous covid>>previous covid + vax

This should not in anyway be used to say you shouldn’t get vaccinated. The African nations are begging to buy vaccines. Not have the donated, they have the money. They want to buy them and can’t. And we have dumbdicks saying “nah… I’ll take my chances.” You **** privileged c*nts.

blackjack68

COVID-19

Postby blackjack68 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:22 pm

F*** her husband though. Get the vax, dummy.
Yup

shmenguin

COVID-19

Postby shmenguin » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:25 pm

wut
Although, it does confirm the account that these are democrats.

MR25

COVID-19

Postby MR25 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:25 pm

wut

Pretty sure him catching the vid and passing it onto to her would have worse consequences for the baby if they both just got the damn shot.

shmenguin

COVID-19

Postby shmenguin » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:33 pm

Nope. There wouldn’t be cuddle time during The Bachelor if he got jabbed. There is nothing worse.

…Nice day for a gaslighting in this thread anyway

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

COVID-19

Postby count2infinity » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:11 pm

Imagine going to Texas for your wife’s 40 something relative’s funeral (for covid) while unvaxxed with two unvaxxed kids (because they can’t). Coming back and having your immuno compromised father pick you up at the airport. Then when you start feeling ill, you send your kids to be with your aforementioned immuno compromised father and immuno compromised step mother and go to work as a high school teacher where you’re sent home because you’re coughing and have a fever and you get tested and surprise! You’re positive for covid. And then getting mad at your mother and father when they refuse to watch your kids for the next couple weeks.

Because that’s my brother in law. F*cking dumb dumb.