- Posts: 39079
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:00 pm
- Location: FUCΚ! Even in the future nothing works.
I heard a rumor that Shawn Gthorndahl (the G is silent), Lavender Gooms, and the rest of the gang needed their own thread.
51 more days.
51 more days.
- Posts: 5511
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:24 pm
- Location: "Who needs hockey anyways? Didn't the Steelers just win a Super Bowl?" - Franco Harris
may have watched it a few times. Only thing I recognize from the show is this .gif that I was using in some of the game threads.
- Posts: 18137
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:00 pm
- Location: NTP66 lied about watching the game.
Samesies. I was going to try and binge it before the movie, but I don't think I have the time.I need to pull out the DVDs and rewatch the series. How I miss it.
There should be a hidden camera show that puts people into bizarre situations. When it’s time to let the unwitting participants in on the joke, Fred Durst jumps in and shouts the shows title, SIKE!
- Posts: 45232
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:39 pm
- Location: Engaging in sarcastic, unproductive wonder about Rust's Beanbag.
As an outsider, it looks like just another unremarkable cookie-cutter USA show. Not bad, but just very vanilla. I wouldn't be shocked to find out that the fan base is actually just the same 12 people and they're just really loud about it.Source of the post Never heard of this show. Looks hella bad
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Freddy Rumsen and 45 guests