NBA

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

NBA

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:38 pm

lol

RonnieFranchise

NBA

Postby RonnieFranchise » Sat May 08, 2021 8:46 am

So I have been paying exactly no attention to the NBA and TIL That the Utah Jazz of all teams lead the West and the Lakers have fallen to the play in group. WTAF?

Orlando Penguin

NBA

Postby Orlando Penguin » Sat May 08, 2021 9:06 am

Utah won something like 15-16 in a row, all but one by double digits in the middle of the year. Not bad when you have a stoner for a coach. As for the Lakers, I did the same double take when I saw the standings a couple nites ago. Lebron and AD have been hurt a lot in the last month or so.

willeyeam

NBA

Postby willeyeam » Sat May 08, 2021 9:27 am

The Lakers were very bad without Bron and AD. But the Jazz have been great. This is the first year in a while that there's no clear favorite or two, I'm actually kind of interested in the playoffs this year. Would still bet on a healthy Lakers team I think

shmenguin

NBA

Postby shmenguin » Sat May 08, 2021 10:41 am

Such a weird league. You have Jokic and Embiid going nuts all season making you think there’s a passing of the baton, but Lebron is just gonna do whatever he wants in the playoffs and remind us that those other guys still aren’t on his level.

I’d bet on the lakers.

Dickie Dunn

NBA

Postby Dickie Dunn » Tue May 18, 2021 9:42 am

Why the **** is the nba doing this stupid **** play-in **** again? You played an entire season. **** off with the gimmicks.

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

NBA

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Tue May 18, 2021 9:48 am

Why the **** is the nba doing this stupid **** play-in **** again? You played an entire season. **** off with the gimmicks.
the play in is one of the dumbest things I’ve seen. The NBA likely wants to build some excitement with one game series but it’s so anti-competitive. I’m kind of hoping the Lakers or Warriors miss out on the actual playoffs just so Steph or Lebron can appropriately rip into Adam Silver for such a dumb idea

Dickie Dunn

NBA

Postby Dickie Dunn » Tue May 18, 2021 9:50 am

the play in is one of the dumbest things I’ve seen. The NBA likely wants to build some excitement with one game series but it’s so anti-competitive. I’m kind of hoping the Lakers or Warriors miss out on the actual playoffs just so Steph or Lebron can appropriately rip into Adam Silver for such a dumb idea
Poetic justice for sure.

shmenguin

NBA

Postby shmenguin » Tue May 18, 2021 10:19 am

they're playing each other. the odds of one of them losing...quite high.

steph's not gonna fuss about it. the warriors are one-and-done if they get past the play-in. lebron's head might explode

MrKennethTKangaroo

NBA

Postby MrKennethTKangaroo » Tue May 18, 2021 10:20 am

perhaps they are trying to compensate for the various games throughout the year that objectively suck ass because good players need maintenance days

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

NBA

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Tue May 18, 2021 10:27 am

they're playing each other. the odds of one of them losing...quite high.

steph's not gonna fuss about it. the warriors are one-and-done if they get past the play-in. lebron's head might explode
the loser of that game plays the winner of the 9-10 matchup. So the Lakers or Warriors would have to lose two 1 game series to be out

Dickie Dunn

NBA

Postby Dickie Dunn » Tue May 18, 2021 11:37 am

perhaps they are trying to compensate for the various games throughout the year that objectively suck ass because good players need maintenance days
Basketball players are right up there with baseball players for being massive puss bags. **** your maintenance days. Only professional sport with a run time less than a hour and they dodint about maintenance days.

Gaucho

NBA

Postby Gaucho » Tue May 18, 2021 7:38 pm

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

NBA

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Thu May 20, 2021 12:47 am

Lebron man

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

NBA

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Fri May 21, 2021 11:49 pm

exciting game to see who gets wrecked by the Jazz in the first round

willeyeam

NBA

Postby willeyeam » Sat May 22, 2021 12:45 am

Bron drags Boobie Gibson to the finals and gets the loss held against him. Steph doesn't even get Draymond and Wiggins into the playoffs

LITT
Location: Those who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people with nothing to say

NBA

Postby LITT » Sun May 23, 2021 1:51 pm

Bron drags Boobie Gibson to the finals and gets the loss held against him. Steph doesn't even get Draymond and Wiggins into the playoffs
Never forget

Lebron
Sasha pavlevic
Boobie
Z
Drew goodin

willeyeam

NBA

Postby willeyeam » Sun May 23, 2021 1:55 pm

How dare you forget Anderson Varejao. I was at game 3 of that series. What a total mismatch

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

NBA

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Sun May 23, 2021 2:53 pm

...is anyone comparing Steph to Lebron?

MrKennethTKangaroo

NBA

Postby MrKennethTKangaroo » Mon May 24, 2021 9:22 pm

The heat are losing by 30 to the bucks. Do you know why? BC they aren’t wearing the vice unis

LITT
Location: Those who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people with nothing to say

NBA

Postby LITT » Thu May 27, 2021 4:41 am

Westbrook’s reaction to getting POPCORN thrown on him is very puzzling. And then he looked like he wanted to go in to the crowd over POPCORN. Thank god it wasn’t a real food or drink. And then to see some of the comments from the league about releasing the footage of the guy who did it is weird. I get it plan stupid games win stupid prizes burn but that could easily ruin this persons life with several agitated fan bases going after them. Everyone grow up

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

NBA

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Mon May 31, 2021 7:39 am

Westbrook’s reaction to getting POPCORN thrown on him is very puzzling. And then he looked like he wanted to go in to the crowd over POPCORN. Thank god it wasn’t a real food or drink. And then to see some of the comments from the league about releasing the footage of the guy who did it is weird. I get it plan stupid games win stupid prizes burn but that could easily ruin this persons life with several agitated fan bases going after them. Everyone grow up
fans being shitty seems to be the theme of the playoffs this year. So far we’ve had the popcorn, someone spitting and then last night Kyrie had someone throw a water bottle at him

Idk, I’m ok with them dragging these people through the mud. I’m an empathetic person but these people genuinely piss me off. I’m not someone that jumps to “RACISM” as an excuse for everything but I have a hard time believing these fans aren’t racist and that’s why they’re ok doing this

The fans are **** stupid as **** and I’m ok throwing them in the gulag even if what they did wasn’t that bad. They’re adults. There’s no excuse

Orlando Penguin

NBA

Postby Orlando Penguin » Mon May 31, 2021 11:21 am

Talk crap all you want as long as you keep it clean. But throwing anything or spitting at someone should be grounds for never being able to come back. People think because they paid to get in that they can express their opinion any way they choose. Good chance that your accuracy throwing that item is gonna be off so you put others at peril.

Gaucho

NBA

Postby Gaucho » Mon May 31, 2021 11:24 am

yup

shafnutz05

NBA

Postby shafnutz05 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:58 am

Embiid hurt his knee last night... Uh oh.