Politics And Current Events

Postby Troy Loney » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:01 pm

This was a piece that got spun off from the Mueller investigation

Morkle

Postby Morkle » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:02 pm

cool, then do Rudy for Ukraine.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:06 pm

Oh, Rand.

So I watched the whole clip... While Rand is out of his league and is coming at the discussion in bad faith, he seems to be accurate in saying that a published paper did acknowledge the NIH for funding gain of function related research at the Wuhan lab. I suppose there are semantics involved as far as what exactly gain of function research is, but it seems pretty clear that the NIH did fund some portion of research at the Wuhan lab in what I, a non-expert in virology, would consider "gain of function" research.

Upon further reading, it seems the NIH grant was not devoted toward that particular subset of the research they do there, but the grant was acknowledged as a funding source in the paper. Seems akin to the planned parenthood and abortion funding. Yes, the government gives money to planned parenthood, but not to go toward abortions.

Now, when he's asking to hold the Wuhan lab responsible for the pandemic and immediately turns around and says "Well, no one is saying those viruses are the same as the Covid virus"... c'mon man. You just said they need to be held responsible, but no one is saying they're responsible???

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:40 pm

Looks like FBI caught the FBI again.

"For six months, the Iraq War vet had been wearing a wire, gathering hundreds of hours of recordings. He wasn’t the only one. A biker who had traveled from Wisconsin to join the group was another informant. The man who’d advised them on where to put the explosives — and offered to get them as much as the task would require — was an undercover FBI agent. So was a man in one of the other cars who said little and went by the name Mark."

Gaucho

Postby Gaucho » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:11 pm

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:11 pm

He should be wearing a cowboy hat

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:23 pm

Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett on Tuesday warned Unilever of “severe consequences” for the decision of its subsidiary Ben & Jerry’s to halt ice cream sales in the Israeli-occupied West Bank and contested East Jerusalem, according to a statement from Bennett’s office.
What are they going to do, gun them and their families d… oh.

NAN

Postby NAN » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:38 pm

Is this a bad thing that he's giving this money to charity? Or am I not getting the point?
I was lost on that one as well. I also don't understand all the outrage over his flight, but to each his own.

It may seem insignificant now, but that's how technology/innovation/advancement typically happens.

shmenguin

Postby shmenguin » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:39 pm

"For six months, the Iraq War vet had been wearing a wire, gathering hundreds of hours of recordings. He wasn’t the only one. A biker who had traveled from Wisconsin to join the group was another informant. The man who’d advised them on where to put the explosives — and offered to get them as much as the task would require — was an undercover FBI agent. So was a man in one of the other cars who said little and went by the name Mark."

Oh wow. Look at that. A bunch of people still planned to kidnap and execute the governor of Michigan.

And here you are. Sticking up for them. Thanks for helping.

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:42 pm

Is this a bad thing that he's giving this money to charity? Or am I not getting the point?
I was lost on that one as well. I also don't understand all the outrage over his flight, but to each his own.

It may seem insignificant now, but that's how technology/innovation/advancement typically happens.
I think the bigger issue is the fact that he’s a garbage human being and doesn’t really help humanity that much, and instead does stuff like this.

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:44 pm

cool, then do Rudy for Ukraine.
And Flynn for Turkey.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:47 pm

I didn’t care about the space launch, then got annoyed seeing **** like this all day when I was trying to get my pirates draft signing news

Last edited by Troy Loney on Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gaucho

Postby Gaucho » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:47 pm

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:48 pm

Lol, I saw some one post, which thing from today is trump going to make a statement about, Brady or his friend getting arrested

MrKennethTKangaroo

Postby MrKennethTKangaroo » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:53 pm

My crew and I have been calling mitch keller "cocaine mitch" for a while now, so I appreciate the 45th President of the United States' contribution of Tom "Shady." Thanks trump!

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:53 pm

Oh wow. Look at that. A bunch of people still planned to kidnap and execute the governor of Michigan.

And here you are. Sticking up for them. Thanks for helping.
Thanks for the cogent and accurate reply.

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:53 pm

Is that real

NAN

Postby NAN » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:54 pm

Gotcha with the Bezos stuff. He definitely is a ******.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:56 pm

Yes, my lib news cheerleading a billionaire's new hobby is very triggering

NAN

Postby NAN » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:01 pm

Yes, my lib news cheerleading a billionaire's new hobby is very triggering
:lol:

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:11 pm

Is that real
I have the same question.

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:14 pm

shmenguin = Ricardo?

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:35 pm

I will not stop **** posting

Tomas

Postby Tomas » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:04 pm

I think the bigger issue is the fact that he’s a garbage human being and doesn’t really help humanity that much, and instead does stuff like this.

I have to admit I am a little bit perplexed by why so many people hate Bezos - a visionary guy who revolutionized e-commerce, supply chains, marketing...

...and, at the same time, people love guys like Elon Musk who has a proven history of being a true ******...

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:05 pm

I don't like either of them.