Pro Wrasslin' Thread

skullman80

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby skullman80 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:27 pm

NailedPenguin
Location: The biggest post, in the biggest thread, in the biggest forum in town. Wooooo!

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby NailedPenguin » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:30 pm

Yeah I wish Owens would have ad libbed there and arrogantly just said "I don't want it."
Cena with the cancer kid cheap pop

That is why I hate him
That was too much. If it were John out there solo fine, or let him do that stuff in the dark match and make that kids night. Don't make it out as Owens doesn't care about sick kids because he doesn't like Cena. Funny thing was, KO was spot on about everything. Cena is a Vince driven hype machine.

iamjs
Location: "Hey, who needs hockey? Didn't the Steelers just win the Super Bowl?"

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby iamjs » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Yeah I wish Owens would have ad libbed there and arrogantly just said "I don't want it."
Let him ad-lib once, especially saying that he doesn't want the title, and he'll be jobbing to Adam Rose and Fandango on Main Event in a month. 8-)

NailedPenguin
Location: The biggest post, in the biggest thread, in the biggest forum in town. Wooooo!

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby NailedPenguin » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:51 pm

Ha, you're right. I know better than that. Should have said "I wish it would have been scripted for Owens to say something snarky like that back to Cena instead of just standing there." I'm about as cautiously optimistic about this feud as I've ever been. Its really enjoyable so far, but I don't trust these guys (wwe) at all.

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:58 pm

Why did Sandow get buried after the Miz split? He was so over

iamjs

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby iamjs » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Was that a 5 minute commercial for Sonic?

Cagsjr724

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby Cagsjr724 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:25 pm

Samoa Joe signed a full-time contract with WWE. Joining the main roster soon. http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/583893- ... t-with-wwe

Cagsjr724

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby Cagsjr724 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:28 pm

He also wrestled Tyson Kidd in a dark match prior to RAW.

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:06 pm

Ambrose just got a massive pop

Yet they're still trying to force Reigns

Pavel Bure

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby Pavel Bure » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:39 am

I tuned in for 5 mins. Why was Cena back holding the belt?

skullman80

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby skullman80 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:47 am

I tuned in for 5 mins. Why was Cena back holding the belt?
His match against Owens wasn't a title match.

nocera

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby nocera » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:41 am

I can see where you guys are coming from with the Cena cancer kid "cheap pop" but just think for a second what it did for that kid. The kid was crying. The mom was crying. I wish they wouldn't involve these kids in storyline but I'll deal with being annoyed for a couple minutes if it makes a terminally ill kid's day/week/month/year.

Also, that's who Cena is. This is the "reality" era after all, right? Cena is the guy who works his ass off and grants thousands of make a wishes.

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:09 am

I can see where you guys are coming from with the Cena cancer kid "cheap pop" but just think for a second what it did for that kid. The kid was crying. The mom was crying. I wish they wouldn't involve these kids in storyline but I'll deal with being annoyed for a couple minutes if it makes a terminally ill kid's day/week/month/year.

Also, that's who Cena is. This is the "reality" era after all, right? Cena is the guy who works his ass off and grants thousands of make a wishes.
I would've been fine with it if Cena was out there by himself. But if Cena is against cancer and Owens is against Cena, does that mean Owens is for cancer?

It just seems like a garbage move. I do like how Cena turned Owens' argument against him though

Pavel Bure

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby Pavel Bure » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:11 am

Hasn't even granted 1,000 wishes let alone thousands. Beside the point I know.

nocera

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby nocera » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:28 am

Hasn't even granted 1,000 wishes let alone thousands. Beside the point I know.
Should've just said "a lot."

nocera

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby nocera » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:30 am

I would've been fine with it if Cena was out there by himself. But if Cena is against cancer and Owens is against Cena, does that mean Owens is for cancer?

It just seems like a garbage move. I do like how Cena turned Owens' argument against him though
Fair. Cenas point wasn't that he's against cancer, though. His point was "never give up" isn't just a catch phrase, like Owens said. I don't think that means that Owens is pro cancer.

Also how great was it when Owens admitted his son was a Cena fan the crowd booed, and Owens said, "He's a kid..."

skullman80

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby skullman80 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:00 am

Jim

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby Jim » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:54 am

"God, I sweat just putting these clothes on..." I liked that line...

skullman80

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby skullman80 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:10 pm

Totally forgot about this from PWG, this is what happened the last time someone said something bad about KO's kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4-agWY1qBg#t=153

skullman80

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby skullman80 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:18 pm

This happened 5 years ago today.... can't believe how badly they screwed this up afterwards. The night this happened was a legit holy **** moment that you don't get often. It ended up all being for pretty much nothing though...

I remember Bryan got fired for a short period of time for choking out Justin Roberts with his own tie... though it looks like they edited out of this version...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=815&v=vVVtqoqzgNw

NailedPenguin

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby NailedPenguin » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:41 pm

Barret was such a born heel leading the nexus and was so awesome feuding with Cena, and they just had him pave the way for others to hit the Cena ceiling like Bray and Rusev.

NailedPenguin

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby NailedPenguin » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:52 pm

Currently going thru Hell in a Cell with WWENetwork customer service. Cancelled my initial 6 month commitment in January. All the sudden noticed they charged me ....9.99 at the beginning of June, check back a month/then 2 months, yep they charged me then too. I've been getting nailed with emails for 6 months begging me to come back and offering me those "free months for new subscribers." I also went to the network login page and it says my account is not active.

I get on live chat the other day with one of their reps. I explained the situation and right off the bat tell this guy " I do not want wwe shop credit, or free months of the network, or any of that noise, I want my money back because I cancelled the service in January. This clown 3 times tries to end the chat saying "I have made sure your subscription is now officially cancelled, please let me know if theres anything else I can do before I end out conversation." I'm like YES, you can give me 6 months of my money back. I have every confirmation imaginable showing I don't have an active account why should I eat those charges. Then this jobber says he pushed my complaint up to the higher ups and I'll hear from them, BUT even tho "i cancelled" I'll have the network till the end of the month. Which wasn't true because I tried a few times over the last few months to log in, just to confirm my account wasn't active, and was denied. They said I'd hear from them within 48 hours and I've yet to. Stay tuned for more CSB..

Spangler
Location: Spangler the t-shirt; Spangler the lunchbox; Spangler the flamethrower!

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby Spangler » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:55 pm

Currently going thru Hell in a Cell with WWENetwork customer service. Cancelled my initial 6 month commitment in January. All the sudden noticed they charged me ....9.99 at the beginning of June, check back a month/then 2 months, yep they charged me then too. I've been getting nailed with emails for 6 months begging me to come back and offering me those "free months for new subscribers." I also went to the network login page and it says my account is not active.

I get on live chat the other day with one of their reps. I explained the situation and right off the bat tell this guy " I do not want wwe shop credit, or free months of the network, or any of that noise, I want my money back because I cancelled the service in January. This clown 3 times tries to end the chat saying "I have made sure your subscription is now officially cancelled, please let me know if theres anything else I can do before I end out conversation." I'm like YES, you can give me 6 months of my money back. I have every confirmation imaginable showing I don't have an active account why should I eat those charges. Then this jobber says he pushed my complaint up to the higher ups and I'll hear from them, BUT even tho "i cancelled" I'll have the network till the end of the month. Which wasn't true because I tried a few times over the last few months to log in, just to confirm my account wasn't active, and was denied. They said I'd hear from them within 48 hours and I've yet to. Stay tuned for more CSB..
They must be located on Jabroni Drive.

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:32 pm

That match was a great start

Neville and KO are both great

iamjs

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby iamjs » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:10 pm

"you're not even in the match!"
"I'm not?!? You sure?"
"I'm positive"
"This one's on me....my bad. This is on me. New Orleans, I'm sorry. Y'all be good....."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr4wEFDWGkk&t=300
Last edited by iamjs on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.