Randomness Dos

llipgh2

Randomness Dos

Postby llipgh2 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:43 pm

Just found out we get a 2:00pm dismissal on Friday. Yea!
We are off. :pop:
In my old area (which follows the NYSE calendar), I would have been off, My current area follows the Federal Reserve calendar, so we work.

Which I'm ok with, because the NYSE calendar excludes Veterans Day and Columbus Day as holidays.

Morkle

Randomness Dos

Postby Morkle » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:50 pm

We were off last year, we don't get off this year. I wish Easter had the same importance as Christmas (purely so I could at least get a floating holiday).

Silentom

Randomness Dos

Postby Silentom » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:02 pm

Freebie day off as well. Love me some paid holidays!

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Randomness Dos

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:02 pm

mods deleting threads without explanation...

LGP2.0

by the way here was the translation
Ray ban sunglasses are designed with a philosophy known as the physical sculptural, ray ban glasses Some designs are bright colors and design sofisticato.Alcune of these stars and celebrities also think it's nice to be occhialuta.Essi offer a line of exciting colors, styles and designs all'avanguardia.A unlike the original Ray-Ban sunglasses, fake Ray-Ban sunglasses are made with quality materials inferiore.Occhiali alone, in addition to being a gadget decorative vogue, but are also very necessary to protect the eyes. ray ban glasses In this case, you'll need a pair of Ray Ban designer that flatters your face shape of tuo.Ancora more important, they are sold illegalmente.sono devices that can be worn all anno.I light frames, strong , flexible and comfortable, the joy of every uomo.Essi provide the comfort you need to keep your business without having to close their eyes almost every time the light becomes brighter. rayban glasses This is one of the strongest reasons for celebrities to keep the use of products -Tonalità Ray Ban Ray Ban have been in vogue for some time, which shows its debut in about 80 years faUtilizzare the quick tip given in this article to eliminate fake sunglasses Wayfarer.Dare some thought to examples of these tips when you need some glasses sole.è very popular because it looks classic but at the same time, it is also modern. ray ban glasses seems that there are knock-offs and rip-off for each design accessory on the market today, and as such it is always good to take precauzioni.Occhiali sunglasses Ray-Ban are not only meant for adults; these are different types of sunglasses for women and children, as pure.Oggi there are 43 different types of styles of Ray-Ban with a modern design and attitude semplice.Ciò is due to the quality and design that enhances the prestigious' look you want from pubblico.Se you are the one who loves to possess sunglasses of various colors, then no one can provide a more diverse range as Ray Ban have. rayban glasses Normally, new designer Ray Ban will be distinctive facial skin using the form of the person, Inspired by the comment of Lt. John MacCready of eye damage in 1920, Are you looking for a women Ray Ban sunglasses sale? To save time and money, most of us like to shop online for everything immaginiamo.Prendiamo caution and put a lot of brain storming, before deciding which brand to wear, ray ban glasses you a fan of Audrey Hepburn , Tom Cruise, or Bob Dylan? Try them and see how they look when viewing objects and people. This is invaluable advice to determine what reale.Occhiali Sunglasses we fall into the trap of buying cheap replicas of famous sunglasses like Ray Ban.Per be fashionable among which defends itself with sfumature.Molti directors like to use certain luxuries in their products, ray ban glasses Reali as it may seem, fake Ray-Ban sunglasses are nothing like those veri.è famous as well and is a distinct brand that has worked well for some of the high-profile celebrities, the twentieth planet -? Ray Ban Aviator аnd Ray Ban Wayfarer. Elegant, authentic and timeless, Ray-Ban sunglasses are not only meant for adults; these are different types of sunglasses for women and children, as in Ray Ban pure.Ma offer a wide range of collection of all that is affordable and has great authenticity. ray ban sunglasses These shades false not only damage the eyes, but also bring in a short amount of time.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Randomness Dos

Postby count2infinity » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:03 pm

we've had a couple spam users so far...

blackjack68

Randomness Dos

Postby blackjack68 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:03 pm

The first ban of FAF!

Now that the mods have tasted blood...who is next?

meow
Location: I have four degrees and am a moron. Don’t let that fool you

Randomness Dos

Postby meow » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:23 pm

Anyone know where I can buy some RayBans? Preferably from an Italian?

Silentom

Randomness Dos

Postby Silentom » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:24 pm

Not at 5AF!

Kicksave

Randomness Dos

Postby Kicksave » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:25 pm

slappybrown?

PFiDC

Randomness Dos

Postby PFiDC » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:40 pm

Not off. I WANT MY RELIGIOUS FREEDOM!

blackjack68

Randomness Dos

Postby blackjack68 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:43 pm

Not off. I WANT MY RELIGIOUS FREEDOM!
Shoulda moved to Indiana.

Sarcastic

Randomness Dos

Postby Sarcastic » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:58 pm

I swear if Ariana Grande's dresses get any shorter, they'll be called "shirts".

NAN

Randomness Dos

Postby NAN » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:02 pm

I want to punch her in the face when she does that puppy dog eye look. It's cute at first, but it's like that is her permanent face.

skullman80

Randomness Dos

Postby skullman80 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:03 pm

It's like I have to train myself to not click on LGP when i load up my browser. It's like a learned thing since I've done it for so long. I post a response and don't even realize I'm there until after I hit submit.

NAN

Randomness Dos

Postby NAN » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:04 pm

It's like I have to train myself to not click on LGP when i load up my browser. It's like a learned thing since I've done it for so long. I post a response and don't even realize I'm there until after I hit submit.
You are allowed to post there. We won't yell at you.

skullman80

Randomness Dos

Postby skullman80 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:06 pm

Haha I know, but pretty much everyone who I talk to is over here. So yeah. Just hard breaking habits lol.

tifosi77

Randomness Dos

Postby tifosi77 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:08 pm

I want to punch her in the face when she does that puppy dog eye look. It's cute at first, but it's like that is her permanent face.
I do not find her to be all that attractive. Part of me believes this to be because she was born between my 2nd and 3rd years of college, and that makes me uncomfortable.

Viva la Ben

Randomness Dos

Postby Viva la Ben » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:12 pm

Kate Upton was born the summer after my freshman year of college, and I do not feel uncomfortable in the least.

Sarcastic

Randomness Dos

Postby Sarcastic » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:17 pm

I do not find her to be all that attractive. Part of me believes this to be because she was born between my 2nd and 3rd years of college, and that makes me uncomfortable.
She's so tiny, she's built like a 7 year old. I think that's a bigger problem. My youtube thing suggested the Bieber/Grande live duet just now, so I watched that and why I made dress comment, but every time I see her, she's wearing something like that.

Anyway, I think this is pretty funny.

tifosi77

Randomness Dos

Postby tifosi77 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Kate Upton was born the summer after my freshman year of college, and I do not feel uncomfortable in the least.
Well, going with Sarcastic's point, at least Kate Upton looks like a grown adult woman (whoooo-man!), whereas Grande looks like a child.

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Randomness Dos

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:20 pm

I've been banned from LGP for 2 weeks and still type it in the address bar instinctively

NailedPenguin
Location: The biggest post, in the biggest thread, in the biggest forum in town. Wooooo!

Randomness Dos

Postby NailedPenguin » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:36 pm

New board, same old NAN advocating---nay---provoking violence against celebrities. Put those dukes away champ

malkintent

Randomness Dos

Postby malkintent » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:38 pm

Dont speak for all of us, you doughy schmuck

Edit: Please note that I say this in jest.

NailedPenguin
Location: The biggest post, in the biggest thread, in the biggest forum in town. Wooooo!

Randomness Dos

Postby NailedPenguin » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:42 pm

Is Shyster over here? While its been a dream of mine to have an Official Thread that bears my name, I did not authorize to have my name implied to be affiliated, in any way shape or form, with MalkinsRottingCarcassIsJagrsHomeboy or whatever he calls himself. A classic case of libel if I've ever come across one.

PFiDC

Randomness Dos

Postby PFiDC » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:05 pm

Is Shyster over here? While its been a dream of mine to have an Official Thread that bears my name, I did not authorize to have my name implied to be affiliated, in any way shape or form, with MalkinsRottingCarcassIsJagrsHomeboy or whatever he calls himself. A classic case of libel if I've ever come across one.
Hmm...and I thought LITT was the only one douchebaggy enough to complain about something like this...