You should reply, "Shut up and count your beans"

dodint

You know what really grinds my gears...

Postby dodint » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:17 pm

"There's no accounting for taste."

tjand72

Postby tjand72 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:23 pm

People that intentionally use the non-preferred pronoun for a trans person. "You mean HE said...?" Edgy stuff.

dodint

Postby dodint » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:16 pm

I wonder who you mean...

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:09 pm

Did anyone know that when Home Depot’s website lists things like kitchen faucets as “1 in stock”, it actually means the only one they have in stock is the one bolted to the display case? Yeah, neither did I. Had to replace our kitchen faucet tonight thanks to an odd flow issue.

blackjack68

Postby blackjack68 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:26 pm

They make a pill for that

shoeshine boy

Postby shoeshine boy » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:01 pm

Did anyone know that when Home Depot’s website lists things like kitchen faucets as “1 in stock”, it actually means the only one they have in stock is the one bolted to the display case? Yeah, neither did I. Had to replace our kitchen faucet tonight thanks to an odd flow issue.
Home Depot has the worst stock system in all of retail. I've tried curbside pickup multiple times since March. the system lets me "purchase" the item and they even take my money. the next day I get a message saying my order has been canceled and it take 3-4 days to get my money back. :thumbdown:

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:57 pm

People on Reddit who ask technical questions, and then when you ask a clarifying question, they never reply. Why bother asking for help at that point?

Shyster

Postby Shyster » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:19 pm

When the jar of mayo, peanut butter, etc. has a paper/foil seal that doesn't have an extra little flap to grab to pull it off.

dodint

Postby dodint » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:59 pm

Knuckle punch that ****.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:57 am

Knuckle punch that ****.
:thumb: :lol:

I prefer a fork but that sounds more fun.

shoeshine boy

Postby shoeshine boy » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:55 pm

when you pick up food from a drive thru and they don't give you even one napkin.

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:43 am

FedEx. I have been ordering more stuff online due to Covid, and not once has a FedEx delivery arrived on time - not once. The last three deliveries all had the same issue, as well: the warehouse forgot to put the package on the truck when it went out for deliveries. I don't know how the **** that happens more than once, yet here we are. So instead of being delivered on Saturday, I now have to wait until Tuesday. Who the hell knows why it wouldn't be on a truck today.

All throughout this, UPS has either delivered everything on time or a day early. Same with USPS. FedEx can **** right off.

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:04 am

@mac5155

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:26 am

when you pick up food from a drive thru and they don't give you even one napkin.
Or going through the taco bell drive through and you ask for fire sauce and it's not in there when you go to enjoy. Or worse, they give you hot instead of fire. Ugh.

RonnieFranchise

Postby RonnieFranchise » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:56 am

FedEx. I have been ordering more stuff online due to Covid, and not once has a FedEx delivery arrived on time - not once. The last three deliveries all had the same issue, as well: the warehouse forgot to put the package on the truck when it went out for deliveries. I don't know how the **** that happens more than once, yet here we are. So instead of being delivered on Saturday, I now have to wait until Tuesday. Who the hell knows why it wouldn't be on a truck today.

All throughout this, UPS has either delivered everything on time or a day early. Same with USPS. FedEx can **** right off.
The Airbus it was scheduled to be on probably broke down.

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:08 am

The Airbus it was scheduled to be on probably broke down.
It made it to the facility 15 minutes from my house, but is apparently going to just sit there until Tuesday morning.

MrKennethTKangaroo

Postby MrKennethTKangaroo » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:24 am

Wait from Saturday until Tuesday? that is almost as horrid as your $3 bank fee at citizens a few months back

DigitalGypsy66

Postby DigitalGypsy66 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:13 am

Can you go to the facility and pick it up?

Years ago, when we first moved into our house, UPS and FedEx "couldn't find" our neighborhood because it was too new. We'd frequently drive 40 minutes to pick up packages because they wouldn't update their maps. :lol:

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:16 am

Can you go to the facility and pick it up?

Years ago, when we first moved into our house, UPS and FedEx "couldn't find" our neighborhood because it was too new. We'd frequently drive 40 minutes to pick up packages because they wouldn't update their maps. :lol:
I can... tomorrow. Gonna just hope for the best, at this point. It's nothing urgent - a foosball table that I know everyone will love. I'm just annoyed with his often this happens, and only ever with FedEx.

shoeshine boy

Postby shoeshine boy » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:07 am

I've been having similar issues with Fedex. I had THREE packages last week that were AT LEAST a day late from what their tracking told me. they'll be in my metro area but then sit at the distribution an extra day. Friday's delivery wasn't delivered until Sunday.
no issues with UPS or USPS. well, other than BOTH of them losing my August shipment from Pill Pack when it transferred from UPS to USPS.

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:08 am

Source of the post when it transferred from UPS to USPS
That would be UPS Basic, and it is arguably the worst shipping option available. My wife orders **** from Zulily all the time, and this is the method they use. Her stuff takes weeks to arrive, and half of the time she forgot she ordered something because it took so long.

Lemon Berry Lobster

Postby Lemon Berry Lobster » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:14 am

Or going through the taco bell drive through and you ask for fire sauce and it's not in there when you go to enjoy. Or worse, they give you hot instead of fire. Ugh.
Oh you ordered 6 items, here's 2 packets of sauce, figure it out

CBear3

Postby CBear3 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:21 am

People who post on Facebook about "There's nothing but negativity on here anymore, so let's flood the timeline with pictures of (baseball, cars, flowers, flags, whatever)" and then can't go 24 hrs without sharing a crappy political/COVID meme.
ETA:
Right now my favorite is a long screed about how they worked hard to get what they've got and they didn't ask for anybody's help, and how they shouldn't have to "spread the wealth" that concludes with "copy and paste this if you feel the same"

You couldn't even write about how you got everything on your own on your own. :face:
Last edited by CBear3 on Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:00 pm

People on eBay selling phones, but not including pictures of the actual phone.