You know what really grinds my gears...

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:33 am

I have been very happy with my amazon prime membership

One thing I cannot f*cking stand about the membership though is how Amazon and some “news” outlets pretend like their sales for Amazon prime members are anything beyond just a couple of dollars off **** that no one needs. Prime Day is a great example of this but I was also reading this article today about some “sales”

https://apple.news/AkpGFPgEzQui45ptylIjuMg

They have a dish drying rack that’s $2 off. Stop **** pretending that’s a “hidden deal” for prime members

Jim

Postby Jim » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:41 am

After driving about 700 miles over the weekend I would like to reiterate that "left lane cruisers" should be sniped just before right curves where there are ditches or large fields to the left so that their cars just keep going straight and off the road surface. Their vehicles and bodies can be collected later. Or just left there as warnings to others to get the heck out of the left lane.

robbiestoupe

Postby robbiestoupe » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:06 am

After driving about 700 miles over the weekend I would like to reiterate that "left lane cruisers" should be sniped just before right curves where there are ditches or large fields to the left so that their cars just keep going straight and off the road surface. Their vehicles and bodies can be collected later. Or just left there as warnings to others to get the heck out of the left lane.
You would go insane living in DC/Maryland/Virginia

Jim

Postby Jim » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:34 pm

You would go insane living in DC/Maryland/Virginia
Most of my driving this weekend was DC area and Frederick area. Not much VA, just the GW Pkwy.

Dickie Dunn

Postby Dickie Dunn » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:38 pm

This is your best post ever.

MrKennethTKangaroo

Postby MrKennethTKangaroo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:50 pm

One of my coworkers ordered some chicken fried rice and asked for no vegetables. What kind of effing 4th grader move is that?

Shyster

Postby Shyster » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:30 pm

I had a roommate back in college who would probably have tried to leave out the rice too. He would literally eat nothing but meat. A common dinner for him was an entire value pack of pork chops from Giant Eagle, which he liked to pan-fry with curry powder.

Lemon Berry Lobster

Postby Lemon Berry Lobster » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:43 pm

It's pretty impressive someone trained a chicken to fry rice...

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:46 pm

One of my coworkers ordered some chicken fried rice and asked for no vegetables. What kind of effing 4th grader move is that?
So like.. white rice with butter I guess? Wtf

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:47 pm

When I was in Australia my Korean flat mate was making fried rice with her Japanese friend in our kitchen. So I walked by and asked how they make fried rice. And Min-Young looks at me with a dumbfounded face and goes, "you fry the rice."

Okay

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:52 am

I had a roommate back in college who would probably have tried to leave out the rice too. He would literally eat nothing but meat. A common dinner for him was an entire value pack of pork chops from Giant Eagle, which he liked to pan-fry with curry powder.
This is legitimately serial killer behavior.

shoeshine boy

Postby shoeshine boy » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:06 pm

So like.. white rice with butter I guess? Wtf
My Thai SO would use that as grounds to hurt him.

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:10 am

In 2020, it should not take 4 god damn business days to electronically transfer money from one bank to another. My Citi>WF transfer finally went through, but now shows as Pending on the WF side. It's not everyone, because Marcus consistently transfers money within 2 days for me. **** banks.

DigitalGypsy66

Postby DigitalGypsy66 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:51 am

My wife uses a MacBook Air 10” for her daily driver. She streams stuff on that tiny ass screen without being in full screen. It drives me nuts to watch her watch stuff in a 4x6” window inside a browser. :lol:

skullman80

Postby skullman80 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:49 am

I have some old paint that I needed to throw away. I verify with our township if I harden the paint with cat litter or a commercial hardener the garbage men will take it. So I go to home depot and get about 15 packets of their hardener. Spend like an hour last night getting all the paint thickened up. Put it out this morning, and they literally take all the garbage except the paint. I even left one can out clearly showing it was hardened, but nope... all still there.

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:55 am

Throw them into trash bags and put them into your trash bin.

skullman80

Postby skullman80 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:04 am

I had them all in trashbags, except one. I think once they saw the one, they decided to look through the others, cause the other trashbags were all gone through and cans left. In any event I followed the rules for them to take it per the township... so I'm just annoyed.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:14 pm

:lol:

Yeah, this is what I do with stuff that otherwise can't be thrown away.

LITT
Location: Those who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people with nothing to say

Postby LITT » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:44 pm

motorists that gesture i their car indicating another motorist to take the right of way. dummy - its raining, snowing, DARK, too sunny - i cannot see a minute gesture in your vehicle. flash your lights, stick your hand outside of the window, anything but what you are already doing

dodint

Postby dodint » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:46 pm

Or just know the **** right of way and get moving.

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:11 pm

Or just know the **** right of way and get moving.

meow
Location: I have four degrees and am a moron. Don’t let that fool you

Postby meow » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:38 pm

I get irate at people trying to be friendly on the road. There are rules. Follow them. Don’t be waving at people to go when you yourself have the right of way because you are trying to get into heaven or something.

Shyster

Postby Shyster » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:41 pm

I'm not really all that irritated by this, but Milkshake Factory is still running the ads where if Jake Guentzel scores, then the Jake's Shake is 50% off. I'm thinking Milkshake Factory hasn't spent much money on that particular promotion recently.

AuthorTony

Postby AuthorTony » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:47 pm

When I'm turning right onto the road I live on, I frequently blink my lights to let people who are coming in the opposite direction turn first. I do that because my house is the first on the road and, if I don't, by the time I'm turning into my driveway they inevitably nearly rear end me.

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:29 pm

I love the people who flash their lights at me at a stop sign where I arrived first. Thanks for flashing, I was here first and was going before you anyway.