Postby crusherstasiak » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:53 pm

Gaucho

Politics And Current Events

Postby Gaucho » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:19 am

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:39 am

What’s the purpose of all the “Jeffrey Epstein didn’t hang himself” stuff on social media?
Because people think it is fun, and cheeky.

MWB = Image

Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:48 am

is there a more loathsome TV personality than John Solomon?
Wendy Williams.

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:10 am

Rake-stepping must be an Olympic sport.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:30 am

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/re ... r-n1078476

I guess the difference between MSU, OSU and PSU is that the doctors in the former two were abusing older kids. But it is absolutely baffling how the NCAA has not come down on those two schools like they did PSU. I obviously have no issue with what PSU faced, but I don't see how what happened with those doctors as being essentially ignored.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:36 am

Tomas

Postby Tomas » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:35 am

Famous Putin supporter criticized by fellow Russians for secretly obtaining US citizenship:

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... 21_nhl_ten

(Google translated)

Malkin is an American. And the Russians are angry: We don't need such patriots

The famous hockey player was the victim of virtual scams that revealed his dual citizenship. Until recently, he was one of the biggest darlings of Russian hockey fans. He won two gold medals at the World Championships, and he also built a good name for his homeland in the overseas NHL, where he and Pittsburgh raised the famous Stanley Cup three times over his head.

But now the reputation of the attacker Yevgeny Malkin among the Russians is under threat. Reason? An unexpected discovery that a native of Magnitogorsk has had for some time in addition to Russian citizenship and the American.

We don't need such patriots! He fooled us on Putin's and Russia's side and then he becomes American!

These are a random disagreement of Russians on social networks.

Perhaps it would not have been possible for a long time, if ever, had it not been for the Russian company Mark.Space. At the beginning of 2018, Malkin also invested in a startup project that promised visionary virtual reality goals.

"The founders impressed me with their enthusiasm, and when they introduced me to the prototype of the product, all doubts fell away," the attacker reveled last February after shielding the emerging project with $ 4 million.

But a few months have passed, and the initial optimism is now. There was nothing left of the project, the company was facing a class action, and Malkin's money disappeared unknown.

In addition, the investigation has appeared at first glance perhaps irrelevant, but in Russia loudly resonating fact - from Malkin became the attention of the American also.
End in Team Putin?

This information in the Russian media has many times drowned the scandal of the embezzled money of the double king of NHL productivity and other investors. Devil took a failed business step. But that he has American citizenship? And in addition to this in secret?

Malkin's American nationality is also somewhat surprising, given that he is a member of the Putin Team. It was founded a few years ago by canonist Alexander Ovechkin in support of the current Russian President Vladimir Putin.

In addition, Malkin disagreed on the anti-Putin statements of countryman Artemim Panarin, who leaned sharply on the head of state and relations in Russia this summer.

“Artemmi doesn't like it when someone talks to him in hockey. But he mixes himself into a policy with which we athletes have nothing to do. I respect Putin as a human being, ”Malkin explained in July.

That is why he now has to explain to many Russians the shocking decision for dual citizenship. “It's my second home, I've lived here for many years. Not at all, I do not like the negative atmosphere that is being created between the US and Russia, ”Malkin said, arguing that Russian law allows two nationalities, which many players and coaches use.

That is why Malkin's agent Gennady Ushakov wondered after the media's inquiry: “I do not understand why you are interested in any American citizenship at all. Zenya will continue to represent Russia. ”

In any case, Malkin, 33, has to face the inconvenience of the Russian project Mark.Space. The hockey player did not see the fraudulent intentions of the founders, who, thanks to his famous name, attracted other investors.

In addition, crowdfunding projects in the country are conditional on the entry of a foreign shareholder, so Malkin's American passport came in very handy. Instead of building virtual shopping centers, where clients would find themselves after the VR glasses were deployed, however, seeming entrepreneurs illegally extracted cryptocurrencies. And Malkin had no idea.
Leave the American Putin-buddy alone! :lol:

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... 4_nhl_zele

(I am somewhat surprised by the identity of the critic)

Tomas

Postby Tomas » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:37 am

Please, don't let the red thing be a razorback!! :scared:

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:11 am

Famous Putin supporter criticized by fellow Russians for secretly obtaining US citizenship:

(Google translated)

The famous hockey player was the victim of virtual scams that revealed his dual citizenship. Until recently, he was one of the biggest darlings of Russian hockey fans. He won two gold medals at the World Championships, and he also built a good name for his homeland in the overseas NHL, where he and Pittsburgh raised the famous Stanley Cup three times over his head.

But now the reputation of the attacker Yevgeny Malkin among the Russians is under threat. Reason? An unexpected discovery that a native of Magnitogorsk has had for some time in addition to Russian citizenship and the American.

We don't need such patriots! He fooled us on Putin's and Russia's side and then he becomes American!

Perhaps it would not have been possible for a long time, if ever, had it not been for the Russian company Mark.Space. At the beginning of 2018, Malkin also invested in a startup project that promised visionary virtual reality goals.

"The founders impressed me with their enthusiasm, and when they introduced me to the prototype of the product, all doubts fell away," the attacker reveled last February after shielding the emerging project with $ 4 million.

But a few months have passed, and the initial optimism is now. There was nothing left of the project, the company was facing a class action, and Malkin's money disappeared unknown.

In addition, the investigation has appeared at first glance perhaps irrelevant, but in Russia loudly resonating fact - from Malkin became the attention of the American also.
End in Team Putin?

This information in the Russian media has many times drowned the scandal of the embezzled money of the double king of NHL productivity and other investors. Devil took a failed business step. But that he has American citizenship? And in addition to this in secret?

Malkin's American nationality is also somewhat surprising, given that he is a member of the Putin Team. It was founded a few years ago by canonist Alexander Ovechkin in support of the current Russian President Vladimir Putin.

In addition, Malkin disagreed on the anti-Putin statements of countryman Artemim Panarin, who leaned sharply on the head of state and relations in Russia this summer.

“Artemmi doesn't like it when someone talks to him in hockey. But he mixes himself into a policy with which we athletes have nothing to do. I respect Putin as a human being, ”Malkin explained in July.

That is why he now has to explain to many Russians the shocking decision for dual citizenship. “It's my second home, I've lived here for many years. Not at all, I do not like the negative atmosphere that is being created between the US and Russia, ”Malkin said, arguing that Russian law allows two nationalities, which many players and coaches use.

That is why Malkin's agent Gennady Ushakov wondered after the media's inquiry: “I do not understand why you are interested in any American citizenship at all. Zenya will continue to represent Russia. ”

In any case, Malkin, 33, has to face the inconvenience of the Russian project Mark.Space. The hockey player did not see the fraudulent intentions of the founders, who, thanks to his famous name, attracted other investors.

In addition, crowdfunding projects in the country are conditional on the entry of a foreign shareholder, so Malkin's American passport came in very handy. Instead of building virtual shopping centers, where clients would find themselves after the VR glasses were deployed, however, seeming entrepreneurs illegally extracted cryptocurrencies. And Malkin had no idea.

Is OV a US citizen? Jagr?

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:13 am

Please, don't let the red thing be a razorback!! :scared:
That can't be legal.

Can you still legally ride in the bed of pick up trucks?

eddy

Postby eddy » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:16 am

Source of the post That can't be legal.
I'm sure it's legal in Mississippi and this is a shot of them about to achieve their life journey. In fact, if you zoomed out I bet there is a very similar picture like this behind them or going the other way.

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:21 am

blackjack68

Postby blackjack68 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:33 pm

(Google translated)

End in Team Putin?

Is OV a US citizen? Jagr?
"Attacker" and "Devil?"

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:59 pm

eddy

Postby eddy » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:23 pm

more transcripts released

Morkle

Postby Morkle » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:27 pm

Trump trying to muddy the waters about releasing another phone call that nobody has heard about/known. Hopefully, people don't bite that we're talking about the one that's not really a transcript.

eddy

Postby eddy » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:28 pm

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Are the president and his lackeys still hell bent on outing the whistleblower? I mean, pretty much everything has been corroborated to this point, yes?

MWB

Postby MWB » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:36 pm

What’s the purpose of all the “Jeffrey Epstein didn’t hang himself” stuff on social media?
Because people think it is fun, and cheeky.

MWB = Image
Oddly enough, my daughter’s school had a pep rally spotlighted by a local station this morning. One of the kids they interviewed said, “Epstein didn’t kill himself.” So, teenage humor i guess?
:slug:

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:22 pm

Are the president and his lackeys still hell bent on outing the whistleblower? I mean, pretty much everything has been corroborated to this point, yes?
It was corroborated when the WH released the transcripts. They want to attack the WB and say he's a partisan, I guess because he was working in the executive branch during the Obama/Biden WH, that he is a democratic partisan.

But seriously, everything this administration puts out into the public sphere is absolute dogshit. It's frustrating that anyone would ever take anything they say at face value. This morning I was listening to the NYT Daily podcast, and Michael Schmidt was on talking about the Sondland revision. I couldn't believe the drivel these supposed high minded journalists were saying. Barbaro asks Schmidt if he was "surprised" that Sondland revised his testimony to assert that yes, not only that he was aware that the aid was being withheld until Zelensky announced the investigation of the Bidens, but that he himself delivered that exact message to the Ukranians. And Schmidt was like, "yes, I was surprised that in in fact all 10 other witnesses were telling the truth and that Sondland's new testimony now aligns with every other witness". What the hell is surprising? Then they start talking about how Sondland's new admission of the pressure campaign is bad for the democrats, because Sondland has proven to be dishonest and the GOP wouldn't feel any obligation to consider his account.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:32 pm

The WB is completely irrelevant at this stage. Their report is akin to a 911 call, and there is no need for them to be involved in any fashion with any ongoing investigation.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:53 pm

Bannon on the stand right now stating that it was the understanding in the campaign that Stone was the Wikileaks intermediary.

Sam's Drunk Dog

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:53 pm