Politics And Current Events

Shyster

Postby Shyster » Wed May 22, 2024 8:05 pm

Please, anyone who trusts that biased source is also dumb enough to have to read everything out loud.

Shyster

Postby Shyster » Wed May 22, 2024 8:10 pm

First time I’ve ever seen Harvard and Columbia referred to as “crapholes”.

This thread keeps on giving.
There the only universities packed so full of terrorist sympathizers and their moronic supporters/enablers that they've had multiple lawsuits filed against them (Columbia three and Harvard two, so far).

Pavel Bure

Postby Pavel Bure » Wed May 22, 2024 8:13 pm

Please, anyone who trusts that biased source is also dumb enough to have to read everything out loud.

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Wed May 22, 2024 8:43 pm

Gonna be humorous to watch her endorse pissbaby after all of the talk from her about him being unfit to be president, etc.
Nailed it.

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Wed May 22, 2024 9:05 pm

Gonna be humorous to watch her endorse pissbaby after all of the talk from her about him being unfit to be president, etc.
Nailed it.

I thought of your post when I saw this.

We all knew she would fall in line.

She has to have been noticeably loyal to run in 2028.

MWB

Postby MWB » Wed May 22, 2024 9:23 pm

2028? Win or lose, Trump will run again in 28 lol.

CBear3

Postby CBear3 » Wed May 22, 2024 9:29 pm

First time I’ve ever seen Harvard and Columbia referred to as “crapholes”.

This thread keeps on giving.
There the only universities packed so full of terrorist sympathizers and their moronic supporters/enablers that they've had multiple lawsuits filed against them (Columbia three and Harvard two, so far).

I’m going to ignore all your trolling because you used the wrong “they’re.” Obviously a sign of an ignoramus. :lol:

Shyster

Postby Shyster » Wed May 22, 2024 9:45 pm

I’m going to ignore all your trolling because you used the wrong “they’re.” Obviously a sign of an ignoramus. :lol:

STOP BEING PEDANTIC!

Sheesh. :roll:

Shyster

Postby Shyster » Wed May 22, 2024 10:08 pm

Don’t be so mad that your confirmation bias clouded your view. After all, in a court of law, if it was pointed out you argued using a logical fallacy it’s an automatic win.
Here's a three-hour long podcast from über-reliable and unbiased source Wendy Bell that clearly explains how the NYT is fake news. I'm sure this will change your mind.

https://rumble.com/v4ojwbq-fake-news-th ... print.html

Pavel Bure

Postby Pavel Bure » Wed May 22, 2024 10:18 pm

Don’t be so mad that your confirmation bias clouded your view. After all, in a court of law, if it was pointed out you argued using a logical fallacy it’s an automatic win.
Here's a three-hour long podcast from über-reliable and unbiased source Wendy Bell that clearly explains how the NYT is fake news. I'm sure this will change your mind.

https://rumble.com/v4ojwbq-fake-news-th ... print.html
So you deny your confirmation bias? This whole pages long diatribe was built on the foundation of a logical fallacy. I take L’s a lot, it’s okay for you to take one. Unusual that you fell into a logical fallacy trap but as you know, you ruined any standing you had when you took that approach.

Shyster

Postby Shyster » Wed May 22, 2024 10:27 pm

So you deny your confirmation bias? This whole pages long diatribe was built on the foundation of a logical fallacy. I take L’s a lot, it’s okay for you to take one. Unusual that you fell into a logical fallacy trap but as you know, you ruined any standing you had when you took that approach.

Debate lords love logical fallacies. Touch grass. It’s nice.

MWB

Postby MWB » Wed May 22, 2024 10:27 pm

I’m someone who makes a living in education. I’ve taught in some of the most middling schools in front of countless average minds. I make just north of half six figures evaluating if people learn or don’t learn, so I have plenty of understanding on this and should be trusted. No one is learning anything from this conversation.

Pavel Bure

Postby Pavel Bure » Wed May 22, 2024 10:42 pm

I’m someone who makes a living in education. I’ve taught in some of the most middling schools in front of countless average minds. I make just north of half six figures evaluating if people learn or don’t learn, so I have plenty of understanding on this and should be trusted. No one is learning anything from this conversation.
I know. He’s tilted because he committed what is a cardinal sin in his book. I’ll stop poking the Libertarian.

Shyster

Postby Shyster » Wed May 22, 2024 11:25 pm

Au contraire. Some people are learning what it's like when someone sidesteps their points, asserts the right to ignore anything based on their personal assertions of bias, calls them names, and then acts like they somehow proved a point. Now, will they take anything away from that lesson? Of course not, because that would require opening the gates to their rhetorical fortress (as well as opening their minds), which they are quite unwilling to do.

Shyster

Postby Shyster » Wed May 22, 2024 11:29 pm

Confirmation bias is a cognitive bias, but not a logical fallacy, either formal or informal.

What point of your do you believe you have proven, or what point of mine do you believe you have disproved, through your assertion of confirmation bias?

skullman80

Postby skullman80 » Wed May 22, 2024 11:31 pm

Nuke this thread all together.

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Wed May 22, 2024 11:37 pm

This thread is fine.

You don't need to read it.

There are threads here I ignore because I'm not interested.

MWB

Postby MWB » Wed May 22, 2024 11:46 pm

Au contraire. Some people are learning what it's like when someone sidesteps their points, asserts the right to ignore anything based on their personal assertions of bias, calls them names, and then acts like they somehow proved a point. Now, will they take anything away from that lesson? Of course not, because that would require opening the gates to their rhetorical fortress (as well as opening their minds), which they are quite unwilling to do.
Think you’re kind of proving the point.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Thu May 23, 2024 2:28 am

There's always Google Maps.

Nuge

Postby Nuge » Thu May 23, 2024 5:50 am

Please don’t. I’m here for the chaos.

Shyster, please list all unbiased news sources that we have in this country. I’ll hang up and listen.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Thu May 23, 2024 5:51 am

PB and Shyster are both big dumb poo poo heads… now move it along.

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Thu May 23, 2024 6:20 am

Great, now we're in for a 3-post reply with half a dozen tweets from randos saying that they aren't poo poo heads, and it is us who are, in fact, poo poo heads. Nice job, c2why.

Beveridge

Postby Beveridge » Thu May 23, 2024 8:29 am

PB and Shyster are both big dumb poo poo heads… now move it along.
This cracks me up because the other night myself and 2 year old went back and forth on who was a poo poo head. She claims to not be. Jury is still out.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Thu May 23, 2024 8:31 am

Well... you can let her know the real poo poo heads have been identified. Case closed.

CBear3

Postby CBear3 » Thu May 23, 2024 9:16 am

So that's what that smell was