Amateur Hockey Thread

Joegap

Amateur Hockey Thread

Postby Joegap » Mon May 20, 2019 1:38 pm

maybe I'm an idiot but I'm considering a mouthguard but not considering a cage or a fishbowl
well yes, you are an idiot for no cage or fishbowl :lol: but if you're going to get a mouthguard I highly recommend these:
https://www.impactmouthguards.com/

the company is owned by one of my buddies. custom mouthguards at an affordable price. he's made a few for me and it's the only mouthguard I've ever thought was comfortable.
Those look legit, I think I am going to order one. Thanks for the link!

MR25

Amateur Hockey Thread

Postby MR25 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:20 pm

Gotta love when some numbnut who decides not to wear shin pads in dek gets pissed off when someone inevitably catches him in the shin.

Plant, grow.

Thinking about it more, it really takes a special kind of stupid to willingly not wear shin pads while playing hockey then complain about getting hit in the shins.

Joegap

Amateur Hockey Thread

Postby Joegap » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:21 pm

Gotta love when some numbnut who decides not to wear shin pads in dek gets pissed off when someone inevitably catches him in the shin.

Plant, grow.

Thinking about it more, it really takes a special kind of stupid to willingly not wear shin pads while playing hockey then complain about getting hit in the shins.
It should be a league rule that you have to wear actual shin pads. I always see guys with the soccer ones too and those are a joke. I wouldn't be caught dead without shin pads.

MR25

Amateur Hockey Thread

Postby MR25 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:43 pm

It used to be. I'm not sure what changed.