NFL

Dickie Dunn

NFL

Postby Dickie Dunn » Thu May 07, 2020 11:14 am

Peter Carroll probably told her how to use Snapchat location tracker.

shafnutz05

NFL

Postby shafnutz05 » Thu May 07, 2020 12:07 pm

Legit lol at "stuff like this happens" and "keep us in your prayers".

So let me get this straight...he was having a threesome with his brother and another woman?

Oh lord, I just found this from 2013. The replies :lol: :lol:

CBear3

NFL

Postby CBear3 » Thu May 07, 2020 12:13 pm

It said they were with women, plural. That's a full on or-gee, as a girl down the hall used to call it.

willeyeam

NFL

Postby willeyeam » Thu May 07, 2020 12:16 pm

Lolz that tweet

Kaiser

NFL

Postby Kaiser » Thu May 07, 2020 12:18 pm

LOB stood for "love our brothers."

Gaucho

NFL

Postby Gaucho » Fri May 08, 2020 8:04 pm

shafnutz05

NFL

Postby shafnutz05 » Fri May 08, 2020 8:06 pm

Some people hate Frank Caliendo or impressionists in general. I think he's great

Dickie Dunn

NFL

Postby Dickie Dunn » Fri May 08, 2020 8:10 pm

Frank is a one trick pony but his pony is better at the trick than any other trick trained ponies.

willeyeam

NFL

Postby willeyeam » Fri May 08, 2020 8:18 pm

I think he's pretty funny. The new kid I've seen Joey Mulinaro is pretty good too

tifosi77

NFL

Postby tifosi77 » Fri May 08, 2020 9:47 pm

I like watching interviews with Caliendo where he breaks down how he works out a new impression. How some are surprising combinations of existing voices he does. Like McVay started out as Gruden.

He says the key to doing the Romo impression is you are required - ! - to maintain the s**t-eating grin throughout; it's as tho he just saw incriminating photos of Nance, but he can't tell him about it on air. "Aw, Jim...."

Ad@m

NFL

Postby Ad@m » Fri May 08, 2020 9:52 pm

shafnutz05

NFL

Postby shafnutz05 » Sat May 09, 2020 7:37 am

Saw this on Reddit... Unfortunately it looks like she will be getting just about everything she wants. How about this:
Among other things, Cavallari apparently opted for the split after growing frustrated with Cutler in his post-NFL days.

Cavallari, a source told Page Six, “views herself as very polished and put together, and [Cutler as] this lazy, unmotivated guy.”
Your husband made millions of dollars exposing himself to the possibility of horrific injury the whole time. He isn't allowed to be a little lazy post-career?

skullman80

NFL

Postby skullman80 » Sat May 09, 2020 8:22 am

If he didn't have a prenup he's really dumb.

Trip McNeely

NFL

Postby Trip McNeely » Sat May 09, 2020 9:23 am

Let’s be honest, Jay Cutler was lazy and unmotivated as a player. Maybe the most lazy and unmotivated quarterback of the past few decades.

Just think of how big of a slug that dude is outside of football.

Not saying she is right, but I’m not also saying she’s 100 percent wrong

willeyeam

NFL

Postby willeyeam » Sat May 09, 2020 9:43 am

You don't get to be a semi decent NFL quarterback by being lazy. Sure his personality didn't project a bunch of enthusiasm but that just doesn't happen by being lazy. Also I think I read she started her businesses with $5 million of his money

NTP66

NFL

Postby NTP66 » Sat May 09, 2020 9:55 am

You don't get to be a semi decent NFL quarterback by being lazy. Sure his personality didn't project a bunch of enthusiasm but that just doesn't happen by being lazy. Also I think I read she started her businesses with $5 million of his money
This. She made money being a dipshit on a reality tv show. Enough said.

mikey

NFL

Postby mikey » Sat May 09, 2020 10:04 am

Sure, but in the subset of professional athletes, Cutler was probably in the first percentile for dedication, motivation and work ethic...

Just like Connor Sheary doesn't "suck" because he could beat us 1 on 5 in a game...but, in the framework of the only time we ever see this person operate as a human...

Cutler was a "natural" more than anything and Kristin was hot, which is also kind of natural...

Trip McNeely

NFL

Postby Trip McNeely » Sat May 09, 2020 10:10 am

Sure, but in the subset of professional athletes, Cutler was probably in the first percentile for dedication, motivation and work ethic...

Just like Connor Sheary doesn't "suck" because he could beat us 1 on 5 in a game...but, in the framework of the only time we ever see this person operate as a human...

Cutler was a "natural" more than anything and Kristin was hot, which is also kind of natural...
Me to Jay Cutler

mikey

NFL

Postby mikey » Sat May 09, 2020 10:11 am

Oh for sure haha

willeyeam

NFL

Postby willeyeam » Sat May 09, 2020 10:28 am

I just don't believe you can get to be at his level for ten years by being that lazy. That's Jamarcus Russell
Last edited by willeyeam on Sat May 09, 2020 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dickie Dunn

NFL

Postby Dickie Dunn » Sat May 09, 2020 10:35 am

Dude spent most of his NFL playing career with Type 1 Diabetes, checking his sugar levels every time he returned to the sidelines. He definitely gave some level of a ****.

mikey

NFL

Postby mikey » Sat May 09, 2020 11:54 am

I just don't believe you can get to be at his level for ten years by being that lazy. That's Jamarcus Russell
Sure. Also an NFLer. In the scale of pro athletes, he's not a worker. In the scale of his dedication to become a pro athlete vs mine. He's a hard worker.

My prep to play hockey was 3 or less drinks at happy hour...I'm sure he did a bicep curl or two...

willeyeam

NFL

Postby willeyeam » Sat May 09, 2020 12:34 pm

Sure. Also an NFLer. In the scale of pro athletes, he's not a worker. In the scale of his dedication to become a pro athlete vs mine. He's a hard worker.

My prep to play hockey was 3 or less drinks at happy hour...I'm sure he did a bicep curl or two...
So you think Jay Cutler started for ten years on natural ability? I don't think most people grasp how much work goes into that but I think you would. That's hours and hours and hours of film each week on top of reps and actual workouts. I don't think there's anyone that can carve out a career like that without doing that kind of work. It's not like he was some 6'6" physical specimen that ran a 4.5 40. I don't really care enough to argue much on it but I guess the point is Kristin **** Cavalerri doesn't have much ground to stand on to be calling Cutty lazy

Kaiser

NFL

Postby Kaiser » Sat May 09, 2020 1:59 pm

He isn't tweeting about gains and making himself look like a basket case with holistic bullcrap, plus he has the face of a Warcraft-playing slob. Roethlisberger is exactly the same, but didn't play for the bears.

mikey

NFL

Postby mikey » Sat May 09, 2020 2:27 pm

So you think Jay Cutler started for ten years on natural ability? I don't think most people grasp how much work goes into that but I think you would. That's hours and hours and hours of film each week on top of reps and actual workouts. I don't think there's anyone that can carve out a career like that without doing that kind of work. It's not like he was some 6'6" physical specimen that ran a 4.5 40. I don't really care enough to argue much on it but I guess the point is Kristin **** Cavalerri doesn't have much ground to stand on to be calling Cutty lazy
I think we're talking past each other. Like you said, I feel I have a better grasp than most about what it takes to be a pro athlete because I'm around it all the time. But what I'm saying is that in the field of pro athletes, someone has to be last (or in a lower rung) and Jay Cutler is one of those guys...he's actually probably doubles up in the sense that he's not a strong worker off the field (physicality and mental improvement - he made the same mistakes in his last season that he did in his first) nor is he a strong worker on the field (mental mistakes, demeanor, quitting in that playoff game (?), retired fairly early). It's like the old prisoners' dilemma...he's in the "don't work", "don't work" combo. He had a natural, laser rocket arm and he never grew in his career and he got what he got out of it...a single kick at the playoffs and no accolades, kicked around to multiple teams after being a very high pick, and had more top-5 finishes in interceptions than TDs, yards, comp%, and rating combined (4 vs 1!). I'm not saying that Cutler never put in time in the gym or the film room or anything...that's impossible. But relatively speaking, it seems he did very little in this regard.

Where as, say, Alexander Ovechkin - also a natural and also someone who doesn't work very hard in the gym. But he's a natural athlete and he's just a bear of a man and he works hard on the rink. So he went "work"/"don't work" and he had enough natural ability and on-rink work ethic that he did well for himself. What will his endurance be like late career? Who knows. How well will he adapt when his physical ability deteriorates? Well, we're already seeing that. He can still score, he just does absolutely zero else. So in his mid-30s, as he started to fall off physically ("don't work") instead of changing "don't work", he changed the on ice habit to just focus on his primary function and leave the rest - he opted to strip parts of his game to fit "don't work" and now he's mostly "don't work"/"don't work".

Other players do this in other ways...like Crosby ("work"/"work") will likely gracefully age into a two-way forward who gets 50-75 point seasons in his twilight years (maintain "work"/"work") and be sought after late for his adaptations. He'll add to his game (and has) to compensate for fleeting physical ability because he has the ability to (Yzerman or Beliveau) as opposed to just going with what he knows until the tank runs out (like Lemieux or Gretzky).