What's on your Bucket List?

Orlando Penguin

Postby Orlando Penguin » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:39 pm

Travel - checked off Australia, next on list is Italy which hopefully work will get me there in 23 for Ryder Cup. Also want to hit Montreal and Western Canada at some point. Have 5 states to go and I want to complete that by 23 as well if my Alaska work plan comes to fruition next year.

Golf - St Andrews, check…still need Pebble and Augusta to retire from the game. Media lottery at Masters has gotten tougher to crack.
I didn't realize there was a lottery for media play too.
Yep...a particular color media badge gets you eligible -- usually, it's reporters, photogs, and a few select others. If you're picked, you can't enter for another 7 years. But this year when I went to put my name in, they said that TV people weren't eligible. I'm hoping that was just a one-time deal. I think it's either 16 or 20 that get selected for a Monday 18.

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:42 pm

Huh, didn't reply to this originally

I want to visit the remaining 8 states I don't have- ND, SD, KS, OK, ID, MT, AK, HI

Complete my set of pucks for teams I've seen play- haven't seen VGK, DAL, DET, now obviously SEA, you'd think this would be simple and I know it's lame. For baseball, been stuck at only not seeing KC and Arizona for a while now but I've lost interest in that sport.

See a West Ham match in London. Bucket list item to see it at the Boleyn is impossible now.

Go to London and Paris.

Get a part time/weekend job on the radio. Did it for a year out of college and really want to get back into it. Hard to come by since these days so many stations are automated, especially for weekends.

Generally though, I guess the big one is to get the kiddos through college and retire with enough money and life remaining to just go do whatever Mrs. F and I feel like whenever.
I’m in South Dakota now. Specifically camping in the Badlands. It’s amazing. Big horn rams standing on cliffs as the red sun fades in the west

Kane

Postby Kane » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:28 am

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:40 am

He's on the kicksave plan

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:40 am

**** new page

PFiDC