Pro Wrasslin' Thread

nocera

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby nocera » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:37 pm

I've pretty much checked out of all of professional wrestling at this point. I was at least watching some AEW and NXT, but now not even that. I don't know what the actual reason is, but all of it just does nothing for me at this point.
I'm with you. I haven't watched the TV shows in a long time. I did really enjoy the Last Ride doc, and I'll still pop on some old Superstars or Prime Time Wrestling when I go to bed. But, the new stuff? Nah, I'm good.

willeyeam

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby willeyeam » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:56 pm

I've pretty much checked out of all of professional wrestling at this point. I was at least watching some AEW and NXT, but now not even that. I don't know what the actual reason is, but all of it just does nothing for me at this point.
I'm with you. I haven't watched the TV shows in a long time. I did really enjoy the Last Ride doc, and I'll still pop on some old Superstars or Prime Time Wrestling when I go to bed. But, the new stuff? Nah, I'm good.
May I interest you guys in some actual professional wrestling Sunday night? I know a guy on the card ;)

skullman80

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby skullman80 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:09 pm

Yep that's where I'm at too. Need to watch that Last Ride doc.

nocera

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby nocera » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:14 pm

May I interest you guys in some actual professional wrestling Sunday night? I know a guy on the card ;)

Why are they all dressed like Rick Steiner?

Ad@m

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby Ad@m » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:52 pm

It’s NCAA wrestlers

Jason Nolf - PSU
Jordan Oliver - OK ST
Luke Pletcher - OSU

nocera

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby nocera » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:56 pm

Was joke. I know about amateur wrestling.

iamjs
Location: "Who needs hockey anyways? Didn't the Steelers just win a Super Bowl?" - Franco Harris

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby iamjs » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:12 pm

Reports are that the positive cases in WWE is now over 30 people. And they’re still planning on taping shows this weekend.
Gotta keep that streak of being the weekly longest running episodic... blah blah, whatever it is... going.
I can't tell you the last time I watched NXT. I was getting into AEW, but curling started up again and I lost my Wednesday nights. So I DVR'ed two weeks worth with the intention of going back and watching it the next day. Never even bothered. If I'm home on a Monday, I was leaving it on in the background while checking twitter. It actually got to the point where the robotic commentary bothered me so much that I turned it off.

I'm with Nocera, that if there's old Prime Time or old PPV's (pre-2000) being aired, yeah count me in. But new stuff? Nah.

Morkle

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby Morkle » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:18 pm

So apparently velveteen dream is potentially getting released because he’s a pedophilic groomer.

What a waste of talent.

iamjs
Location: "Who needs hockey anyways? Didn't the Steelers just win a Super Bowl?" - Franco Harris

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby iamjs » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:20 pm

mathematicians are still trying to solve Scott's equation to this day......