Pro Wrasslin' Thread

nocera

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby nocera » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:06 pm

Vince McMahon Accused of Sex Trafficking by WWE Staffer He Paid to Keep Quiet
https://archive.ph/t5H3A

Oooooh boy there's some **** in here. Here are some "highlights:"
She alleged that McMahon and another WWE executive locked her in an office in WWE’s headquarters in Stamford, Conn., on June 15, 2021, and took turns sexually assaulting her while other staff were working.

In the middle of another workday, on June 23, 2021, McMahon locked Grant inside his private locker room at WWE’s offices and forced himself on her over a massage table, the suit said. Later that day, McMahon’s personal assistant delivered $15,000 in Bloomingdale’s gift cards to Grant in her office.The suit cited a July 2020 text that said others at WWE wanted to have sex with her after seeing photos on McMahon’s phone, and the group laughed when he told them, “She may scream and try to say NO!!although it would B difficult to say anything with a c— down her throat.”

He forcefully used sex toys on her, including weenies he named after WWE wrestlers, causing her bruising and bleeding, the suit said.

In a May 2020 encounter, McMahon defecated on her head during a threesome, the suit said.

McMahon recruited people to have sex with Grant as well, including WWE’s former head of talent relations, John Laurinaitis

In July 2021, the suit said, McMahon instructed Grant to create personalized sexual content for a WWE superstar that he was trying to re-sign. The suit didn’t name the professional wrestler, but described him as both a UFC fighter and WWE talent. People familiar with the matter identified the wrestler as Brock Lesnar, one of WWE’s biggest names.

After the star agreed to a new WWE contract, McMahon texted Grant in August 2021 to say “that part of the deal was f—ing U.”

That December, McMahon gave Grant’s personal cellphone number to the WWE star, the lawsuit said. The wrestler asked her to send a video of herself urinating. She texted the star explicit photos as directed by McMahon, but they didn’t meet, the suit said.

the wicked child

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby the wicked child » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:40 pm

Wonder how many of those NDAs and payout he made were for similar things with other women.

Pavel Bure

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby Pavel Bure » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:08 pm

Oh man, just saw some screenshots of texts… if true, he should be in jail.

skullman80

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby skullman80 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:02 pm

I read most of the complaint. I wish I didn’t. Some of the most vile **** ever. Vince and Johnny ace and lesnar among others deserve to rot in a jail cell forever.

shafnutz05

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby shafnutz05 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:25 pm

I read most of the complaint. I wish I didn’t. Some of the most vile **** ever. Vince and Johnny ace and lesnar among others deserve to rot in a jail cell forever.
Yeah, just sickening. I hope criminal charges are brought.

nocera

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby nocera » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:44 pm

Vince came back to put the sale through. Everybody knew what he did. TKO knew what he did but they needed him for the sale. He’s been sitting at home not involved basically since the sale went through and then the day after the Netflix deal is announced, this all is made public.

And Storm is right. This stuff was happening in the office. There’s no way other people didn’t know.

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:53 pm

irs crazy to me that this all alleged to have happened post-COVID (which of course is post #MeToo too). Takes a certain amount of delusion and evil to do this **** in the current age

skullman80

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby skullman80 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:59 am

irs crazy to me that this all alleged to have happened post-COVID (which of course is post #MeToo too). Takes a certain amount of delusion and evil to do this **** in the current age
He's been doing this stuff for decades. It's just now starting to come to light...there have been coverups and payoffs before. This seems to finally be the smoking gun though.

Like I said I read through a majority of the 67 page complaint and it is really just beyond vile. I wish I could cleanse my mind of it. It's that bad.

Morkle

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby Morkle » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:06 am

It's been rumored that Lesnar was supposed to return during the Rumble and has since been pulled.

nocera

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby nocera » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:08 am

My prediction: Vince resigns as executive chairman at TKO (or whatever his title is), there are few preliminary hearings, Vince’s lawyer vehemently denies the allegations, they settle out of court for some obscene amount of money that we’ll never truly know, and he lives out the rest of his days quietly in his mansion. Years down the road, a 105 year old Vince walks out on Raw to win some made up WWE Lifetime Achievement award and the crowd bows to him as he walks down the ramp while chanting “Thank you, Vince!”

skullman80

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby skullman80 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:09 am

My prediction: Vince resigns as executive chairman at TKO (or whatever his title is), there are few preliminary hearings, Vince’s lawyer vehemently denies the allegations, they settle out of court for some obscene amount of money that we’ll never truly know, and he lives out the rest of his days quietly in his mansion. Years down the road, a 105 year old Vince walks out on Raw to win some made up WWE Lifetime Achievement award and the crowd bows to him as he walks down the ramp while chanting “Thank you, Vince!”
That is so pro wrestling...and it's gross, but it's not out of the realm of possibility sadly.

Morkle

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby Morkle » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:21 am

Yeah, just sickening. I hope criminal charges are brought.

It absolutely should happen, but absolutely won't because I bet it connects every single person leading WWE now. Surely Hunter/Stephanie know. It's rot all the way down I bet, and won't correct itself until generations retire out and move on.

nocera

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby nocera » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:27 am

Well Steph was gone during a lot of the time this was taking place and HHH was in NXT. On top of that, proving knowledge is pretty difficult. You’d need some sort of tangible proof otherwise there’s a lot of plausible deniability. I agree that anybody who was complicit needs to go but that’s gonna be a tough one to prove.

Morkle

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby Morkle » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:35 am

Well yea, but I just can't believe it wasn't happening - especially when she was an exec. She was around at the high level while he was there for a few years. She's been in an executive position since 2007, I just can't imagine it wasn't discussed.

I would think they need to do an actual thorough investigation - because I highly doubt Vince kept it to Brock, Ace, and himself.

nocera

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby nocera » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:31 am

Oh for sure. This has likely been happening since Vince bought the company from his dad. Wrestling promoters are scumbags.

the wicked child

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby the wicked child » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:07 pm

shafnutz05

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby shafnutz05 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:54 pm

Vince resigned already

nocera

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby nocera » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:57 pm

Amazing how quick things happen when you start **** with their money.

iamjs
Location: "Hey, who needs hockey? Didn't the Steelers just win the Super Bowl?"

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby iamjs » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:06 pm

It's been rumored that Lesnar was supposed to return during the Rumble and has since been pulled.
Lesnar shouldn't be allowed to be near a WWE ring again, but the other side of me is curious of the crowd reaction if he came back. Would they boo him the entire time or just cheer when his entrance music hits?

You know what, scratch that. I know exactly what they could do, and it would be the latter.

iamjs

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby iamjs » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:08 pm

Vince resigned already
Vince McMahon in new statement as he officially resigns from TKO:

“I stand by my prior statement that Ms. Grant’s lawsuit is replete with lies, obscene made-up instances that never occurred, and is a vindictive distortion of the truth. I intend to vigorously defend myself against these baseless accusations, and look forward to clearing my name.”

“However, out of respect for the WWE Universe, the extraordinary TKO business and its board members and shareholders, partners and constituents, and all of the employees and Superstars who helped make WWE into the global leader it is today, I have decided to resign from my executive chairmanship and the TKO board of directors, effectively immediately.”
https://twitter.com/TheCovalentTV/statu ... 5575142679

The embedded tweet didn't show the whole statement.

iamjs

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby iamjs » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:14 am

https://www.wwe.com/superstars/mr-mcmahon
You are not authorized to access this page.

nocera

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby nocera » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:17 am

the wicked child

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby the wicked child » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:13 pm

Slim Jim's is back now that Vince was scrubbed.

iamjs

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby iamjs » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:21 pm

You can tell Vince is gone. They mentioned another wrestling org on the air and wasn't burying it.

nocera

Pro Wrasslin' Thread

Postby nocera » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:23 pm

You can tell Vince is gone. They mentioned another wrestling org on the air and wasn't burying it.
Was Vince around when Mickie James was in it as Impact champ?