Randomness Dos

Postby Gaucho » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:44 am

Lemon Berry Lobster

Randomness Dos

Postby Lemon Berry Lobster » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:37 am

NTP66

Randomness Dos

Postby NTP66 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:49 am

A Florida woman ran from the police, but a herd of cows chased her and helped give away her location

meow
Location: I have four degrees and am a moron. Don’t let that fool you

Randomness Dos

Postby meow » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:52 am

*snipe*

llipgh2

Randomness Dos

Postby llipgh2 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:55 am

I'm in a seriously mind numbing meeting right now. Conversation going round and round and nothing gets resolved.

Silentom

Randomness Dos

Postby Silentom » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:02 am

A Florida woman ran from the police, but a herd of cows chased her and helped give away her location

Cows are awesome.

Lemon Berry Lobster

Randomness Dos

Postby Lemon Berry Lobster » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:02 am

Do we work for the same company?

Lemon Berry Lobster

Randomness Dos

Postby Lemon Berry Lobster » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:02 am

Cows are awesome.
and delicious

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Randomness Dos

Postby count2infinity » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:38 am

I'm always a bit confused when people start talking about how rough their dental hygienist is with their gums. I must have just been lucky my whole life until today. Holy sh*t... felt like she took my entire gum line with her.

meow
Location: I have four degrees and am a moron. Don’t let that fool you

Randomness Dos

Postby meow » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:46 am

I request the same hygienist when I schedule my next visit because I was close to clocking the one. She must have been paid by the amount of blood she drained from me.

LITT
Location: Those who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people with nothing to say

Randomness Dos

Postby LITT » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:51 am

I'm in a seriously mind numbing meeting right now. Conversation going round and round and nothing gets resolved.

mikey

Randomness Dos

Postby mikey » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:59 am

:lol: This needs to be in our conference room...

blackjack68

Randomness Dos

Postby blackjack68 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:18 am

I'm always a bit confused when people start talking about how rough their dental hygienist is with their gums. I must have just been lucky my whole life until today. Holy sh*t... felt like she took my entire gum line with her.
I swear mine is like Steve Martin in Little Shop of Horrors. She seems to get off on the pain she causes.

And if I don't wince, she scrapes harder.

NTP66

Randomness Dos

Postby NTP66 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:31 pm

A younger girl started at my dentist's office the last time I was there. I thought, sweet, she'll probably be gentle with the water pic. Nope, it was like a lightsaber battle in there.

Lemon Berry Lobster

Randomness Dos

Postby Lemon Berry Lobster » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:41 pm

I swear mine is like Steve Martin in Little Shop of Horrors. She seems to get off on the pain she causes.

And if I don't wince, she scrapes harder.
This has been my experience with women in general.

robbiestoupe

Randomness Dos

Postby robbiestoupe » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:43 pm

The day my dental hygienist retires is the day I quit going to the dentist. Every time I go I am amazed that she didn't carve a hole in my gums. There are times when I'm absolutely sure she will break through the plaque she is scraping and gouge the pick through my jaw, but she always stops the pick right before it draws any blood.

NTP66

Randomness Dos

Postby NTP66 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:45 pm

I still can't believe that using those metal tools and scraping so hard doesn't damage teeth.

shafnutz05

Randomness Dos

Postby shafnutz05 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:01 pm

Cows are awesome.
All I can picture watching this are the military videos of them blasting terrorists at night from the air.

dodint

Randomness Dos

Postby dodint » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:20 am

Hermitage slag dump to get $9.2 million cleanup
HERMITAGE — The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Pittsburgh District has awarded a $9.2 million federal contract to clean up an area along the Shenango River in Hermitage and Farrell where Sharon Steel Corp. dumped slag and hazardous liquid waste for decades.

The project area – about 62 acres – is bounded by the river on the north and east, Ohio Street on the south, and Quality Lane and the Stateline Industrial Park on the west. Most of it is within Hermitage.

:thumb:

willeyeam

Randomness Dos

Postby willeyeam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:00 am

good stuff.. there was an article a week or so ago showing the water was hazardous from runoff from Westinghouse and Sharon Steel and a lot of fishermen didn't know it and the type of contamination it had increased cancer chances drastically.

Viva la Ben

Randomness Dos

Postby Viva la Ben » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:03 pm

Sean Young wanted by the NYPD for burglary
https://pagesix.com/2018/08/10/sean-you ... -burglary/

tifosi77

Randomness Dos

Postby tifosi77 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:35 pm

All I can picture watching this are the military videos of them blasting terrorists at night from the air.

Do not shoot the church!

MrKennethTKangaroo

Randomness Dos

Postby MrKennethTKangaroo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:03 pm

good stuff.. there was an article a week or so ago showing the water was hazardous from runoff from Westinghouse and Sharon Steel and a lot of fishermen didn't know it and the type of contamination it had increased cancer chances drastically.
that was a very enjoyable article to read (if the ulf is referring to the one in the post gazette)

willeyeam

Randomness Dos

Postby willeyeam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:21 pm

The Herald had an article on it, but I just read the PG one too. Landino is a good fella. Made a ton of money off his sale of Sunbelt transformer and is buying up tons of property in Sharon and developing them. Lost of times partnering with someone less able and keeping an ownership percentage of the new company. It's been good for the area. There are some nice spaces in Sharon that have been empty for some time

mikey

Randomness Dos

Postby mikey » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:48 pm

Typically I drop of my laundry with the Koreans on my way to work and then on my way home I pick it up. Even this I find slightly annoying. But whatever, this is the best I can do.

So I decide to do a big time wash...I drop off 40 pounds of laundry the other day, planned it out and left a load of socks and underthings and what not to do at home today. Perfectly timed it out so that I could get the wash in at intermission of Rus/Swe, move it at the 2nd intermission and then take it out between the two semifinal games. I also worked on acquiring quarters all week to facilitate this part of the transaction. I had just enough to get it all done. Even remember to grab some detergent (because I accurately had the hunch I was out).

Go down five flights of steps, put my clothes in, it fits perfect, it's exactly the right amount of clothes to fit in a washer.

Put quarters in. Jam the ***** thing...it does nothing. Doesn't even flinch. I give it the business for a minute...call it a slew of awful slurs, some of which I made up on the spot, go all the way back up, get more quarters, put them in...and nothing.

Called the clowns that fix washers to come out and they'll get to it whenever...I am furious.

I try one time to do my laundry at home...one f*cking time...and this f*cking c** dumpster of a washing machine f*cks me out of a well-timed, and would-be well-executed plan because it is a gaping assh*le full of rotting cancer d*cks. I don't get upset about much in real life. But I am going to murder.

So now I have clothes just f'n sitting in there, with detergent on and around them...and whenever these c*ck jockeys come out to fix it is just peachy keen with me...I'm out all day tomorrow, so I wanted to wrap this **** up now...

For the benefit of the other residents, I did go all the way back up and all the way back down to tape a sign to the basement door that says...

"Dumb, d*ckhead washing machine ate my money...doesn't work...called tech out

- MF 8/10"