c2i's thread of Bedford County police reports

Willie Kool

Postby Willie Kool » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:06 pm

Temporary insanity defense?

Lemon Berry Lobster

Postby Lemon Berry Lobster » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:36 am

49 YEAR OLD CHARLES PATRICK DURHAM OF BREEZEWOOD IS IN THE BEDFORD COUNTY JAIL CHARGED WITH ETHNIC INTIMIDATION, 3 COUNTS OF SIMPLE ASSAULT, 3 COUNTS OF TERRORISTIC THREATS, 3 COUNTS OF HARASSMENT, AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT STEMMING FROM AN INCIDENT 09/28/2018 IN EAST PROVIDENCE TWP. BAIL WAS SET AT 10% OF $40,000
The good part isn't the report... it's the mug shot.
Gritty?
Nah, that's a young Captain Spaulding.

Ad@m

Postby Ad@m » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:33 pm

:cry:

A CRUELTY TO ANIMALS OCCURED IN THE OVERNIGHT HRS OF 03/12/2020-03/13/2020 ON FLETCHER ROAD IN EAST PROVIDENCE TWP. A LAMB’S HEAD WAS CUT OFF AND THE BODY WAS LEFT IN THE PASTURE.

:lol:

A RETAIL THEFT OCCURRED 03/25/2020 AT COGO’S ON RAYSTOWN ROAD IN HOPEWELL TWP. A SUSPECT TOOK A TASTY CAKE WITHOUT PAYING FOR THE ITEM. THE CAKE WAS VALUED AT $2.00

Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:55 pm

F***ing tasty cake junkies cutting heads off

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:45 pm

Ad@m

Postby Ad@m » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:38 am

:lol:

If you dislike someone, just 💩 on their lawn.

A DISORDERLY CONDUCT OCCURRED 06/23/2020 AT 342 W. CENTRAL WAY IN THE BOROUGH OF BEDFORD. TERRELL PATTILLO OF BEDFORD WAS CITED FOR DEFECATING ON THE LAWN AT THE LISTED LOCATION.

Ad@m

Postby Ad@m » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:32 pm

:lol: Someone hates inflatable decorations

A CRIMINAL MISCHIEF OCCURRED IN THE OVERNIGHT HRS OF 12/29/2020-12/30/2020 ON SAWMILL RD IN EAST ST CLAIR TWP. SOMEONE SLASHED 2 BLOW UP CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BELONGING TO A 33 YEAR OLD FEMALE FROM NEW PARIS

A CRIMINAL MISCHIEF OCCURRED IN THE OVERNIGHT HRS OF 12/29/2020-12/30/2020 ON POPLAR AVE IN EAST ST CLAIR TWP. SOMEONE SLASHED A BLOW UP CHRISTMAS DECORATION BELONGING TO A 40 YEAR OLD FEMALE FROM NEW PARIS. THE VALUE OF THE CHRISTMAS DECORATION IS $100

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:41 pm

I know exactly where that is. Right back behind the high school. It’s a little trailer park area. I’d imagine I went to high school with the 33 year old.

count2infinity

Postby count2infinity » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:45 pm

I haven’t been on Bedford County Free Press in forever. There’s barely any action in the comments. Has that place died???

dodint

Postby dodint » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:03 pm

I read it as "A CHRISTMAS MISCHIEF OCCURED." :lol:

Ad@m

Postby Ad@m » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:29 pm

BEDFORD COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — An argument over food turned into a fist fight that led one man to smash a cinder block over another man’s head before allegedly strangling him, state police report.

Pennsylvania State Police (PSP) were called to the scene of a fight on Aug. 24 on Amber Road in Monroe Township where they spoke to a man in the back of an ambulance. He told them that he got into an argument over food with 35-year-old Brandon Shoop, of Berkeley Springs, W. Va.

He told troopers that Shoop soon turned things physical and hit him with closed fists. The man said he hit Shoop back twice before Shoop picked up half of a cinder block and swung it towards the man’s head.

Before connecting with his skull, the man told police he was able to duck and avoid taking the full force of the hit, according to the criminal complaint. Police noted that the man had a straight red line and contusion behind his ear where he said the cinder block connected. When he fell to the ground, he claimed that Shoop jumped on him and started to strangle him with a forearm to the throat. A female witness pulled Shoop off before Shoop asked the man if he was done, then punched him again.

PSP then spoke with the female witness at the residence who corroborated the man’s story. They noted in the affidavit that half of a cinder block and Shoop’s wallet were laying in the grass with a noticeable dent in the siding of the home.

Ad@m

Postby Ad@m » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:29 pm

BEDFORD COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — A North Carolina man is in trouble with the law after he allegedly trespassed at a Bedford County market, stole an apple dumpling, then urinated all over the cell state police put him in, according to troopers.

Quintin Womack, 32, of Winterville, NC, was taken into custody over the weekend after police got multiple calls about him from Mile Level Farm Market on Lincoln Highway in Snake Spring Township the evening of Sept. 9.

Womack was causing an issue and repeatedly trying to steal things, according to the owner’s statement to police. He was told by troopers he wasn’t allowed to be on the property any longer and the issue was handled.

Roughly 30 minutes later, police were called by the market again as Womack returned and was lingering around in the parking lot, walking towards the owner numerous times. When police arrived, they found that Womack had left the property.

A few hours later troopers called the market to check on them and found that Womack took and ate an apple dumpling without paying for it.

According to the affidavit, police were called minutes later to a mobile home community nearly across the street from the market. Womack was reportedly wandering around and looking into windows. When asked what he was doing by a resident there, he said he was waiting for a ride, they told police.

Womack was taken into custody and placed into a cell at the PSP Bedford barracks. Police said that’s when he decided to urinate on the walls and floor of the jail cell.

Womack is facing charges including retail theft, disorderly conduct, loitering and prowling at nighttime and institutional vandalism. He was placed in Bedford County Prison on a total of $50,000.

dodint

Postby dodint » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:43 pm

Apple dumpling theft is a BFD.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:37 am

I feel like these are bonus stories... Bedford County stories featuring out of towner disasters. :lol:

Ad@m

Postby Ad@m » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:38 pm

A FATAL INCIDENT OCCURRED 10/10/2022 ON ROUTE 30 IN WEST PROVIDENCE TWP AT A CONCRETE BRIDGE/OVERPASS. ACCORDING TO THE POLICE REPORT. 37-YEAR-OLD RANAE E. BANKS OF PITTSBURGH WAS STRUCK BY A 2016 WESTERN STAR 4900 OPERATED BY 50-YEAR-OLD BRIAN D. PROPST OF BEDFORD. THE VICTIM CROSSED INTO THE RIGHT BOUND LANE CONTINUING INTO THE LEFT BOUND LANE AND INTO THE PATH OF THE TRUCK. THE TRUCK STRUCK THE VICTIM WITH THE FRONT PASSENGER SIDE WHEEL LUG NUT AREA.

THE VICTIM WAS PROPELLED WESTBOUND AFTER THE POINT OF IMPACT. AND WAS STATIONARY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LEFT LANE. A 2011 SUBARU OUTBACK OPERATED BY 19-YEAR-OLD HUNTER W. FETTER OF IMLER WAS TRAVELING WEST IN THE LEFT LANE. THE VEHICLE STRUCK THE VICTIM WITH THE PASSENGER SIDE FRONT BUMPER AND UNDERCARRIAGE AREA OF THE VEHCILE. THE VICTIM WAS PROPELLED FURTHER WEST ON LINCOLN HWY.

A 2001 OLDSMOBILE ALERO OPERATED BY 18-YEAR-OLD DALTON J. SHAW OF EVERETT WAS ALSO TRAVELING WEST IN THE LEFT LANE, WHEN THE VEHILCE STRUCK THE VICTIM WITH THE DRIVER SIDE BUMPER AREA. THE VICTIM WAS PROPELLED WEST WARD IN THE LEFT LANE. THE VEHICLE THEN STRUCK CONCRETE MEDIAN WITH THE DRIVER SIDE BUMPER AND HOOD.

THE VICTIM WAS STRUCK BY 3 VEHICLES AND DIED AT THE SCENE.
Ugh! These 3 men will definitely need some counseling.

count2infinity

Postby count2infinity » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:42 pm

Holy sh*t... big yikes.

dodint

Postby dodint » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:43 pm

Nothing good happens in an Alero.

Ad@m

Postby Ad@m » Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:24 am

A DRUG POSSESSION OCCURRED 11/07/2022 AT 2588 QUAKER VALLEY ROAD IN EAST ST CLAIR TWP. A 14 YEAR OLD MALE FROM MANNS CHOICE BROUGHT MARIJUANA TO SCHOOL IN ORDER TO TRADE FOR A PAIR OF SHOES. CHARGES WILL BE FILED THROUGH BEDFORD COUNTY JUVENILE PROBATION

count2infinity

Postby count2infinity » Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:58 am

It's all caps... must be Bedford County Free Press. :lol:

Wonder if that's still a sh*t show like it was years and years ago.

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:22 pm

My daughter went to school with her (name starred out) and she and her mom used to live in the apt I am renting:
Strangulation-DV, Terroristic Threats, Simple Assault Arrest, 12:09 am, January 16, 2023, 2600 block of Sutton Pl (MT)
**********, F/22 was charged with the above offenses following a response to a report of an assault. The officer arrived and met with the victim. The victim had found **** having intimate relations with the victim’s friend. The victim confronted *** about this. **** pulled the victim to the ground by the hair and wrapped her arm around the throat and neck of the victim. **** applied pressure, causing the victim’s breathing to be impeded. The victim stated they nearly lost consciousness as a result of this. While the victim was being choked, **** said she was going to kill the victim. **** punched the victim in the face multiple times, shoved them into a door, and dragged them out of the residence. The victim had multiple fresh scratches on the face and neck, swelling/bruising under the left eye, and a swollen upper lip. A criminal complaint was filed. **** was taken to Lancaster County Prison for arraignment. She was released after 10% $10,000 bail was posted.