Everything golf

shafnutz05

Everything golf

Postby shafnutz05 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:59 pm

He looks at me, looks at his wife, and asks her if he has time for it. She said yes and he did the interview. I was dumbfounded that it happened that way. But the more you learn about their dynamic and especially with the estranged family angle of it, it really shines a poor light on her.
Yup, exactly what I was referring to. She casts a spell over him.

Dickie Dunn

Everything golf

Postby Dickie Dunn » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:12 pm

A woman in the gallery during Friday’s round of the Ryder Cup was hit in the face by an errant Brooks Koepka tee shot on the par-four sixth hole. According to her, the golf ball fractured her eye socket and exploded her eyeball. Exploded.

Corine Remande, 49, told Agence France-Presse today that she is now blind in her right eye and will be exploring legal action against the organizers of the tournament. Although Ryder Cup officials, along with Koepka, have been supportive and apologetic, Remande wants to make sure her all of her treatment is covered. From the report:

“Quite clearly, there is responsibility on the part of the organisers,” Remande told AFP as she left the Croix-Rousse hospital in Lyon.

“Officials did not shout any warning as the player’s ball went into the crowd.”

She added: “More than anything I want them to take care of all the medical bills to make sure there is no risk of infection.”
Responsibility on the part of the organizers? You went to a golf tournament and got hit by a golf ball. Pay attention. Also, everyone yelled fore.

https://twitter.com/golfcentraldoc/stat ... 1025272832

Dickie Dunn

Everything golf

Postby Dickie Dunn » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:17 pm

He looks at me, looks at his wife, and asks her if he has time for it. She said yes and he did the interview. I was dumbfounded that it happened that way. But the more you learn about their dynamic and especially with the estranged family angle of it, it really shines a poor light on her.
Yup, exactly what I was referring to. She casts a spell over him.
His wife was starting **** with Twitter people. Also,
Is your thirst for intra-squad golf squabbling satisfied? If not, perhaps I can interest you in a near-physical altercation.
That’s what the Telegraph reported happened between Team USA members Dustin Johnson and Brooks Koepka. The two Americans were invited to the European team’s room after the tournament, at which point an argument erupted and the two reportedly had to be separated after nearly coming to blows.
https://deadspin.com/reports-golf-beefs-1829460859

shafnutz05

Everything golf

Postby shafnutz05 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:29 pm

What a mess. That said, are you fcking insane starting a fight with Koepka? I get that DJ is no small flower but no way.

Dickie Dunn

Everything golf

Postby Dickie Dunn » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:42 pm

Everyone talks about Koepka because he's got some Ed Hochuli action going on, but Johnson is a hell of an athlete. Koepka would have to work his way inside DJ's reach and I'd bet a U.S Open winner's purse that Koepka is an overcompensating dodint.

Dickie Dunn

Everything golf

Postby Dickie Dunn » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:51 pm

Oh boy.
Additionally, a report by Ben Cadiou in Le Equipe claims the two were involved in an initial confrontation on the plane trip to the Ryder Cup.
Specifically what happened to cause Johnson and Koepka to be separated is unclear. A source told Golf Digest that Paulina Gretzky, Johnson's fiancee, was a central figure in the incident. Koepka's girlfriend, Jena Sims, was also involved.

CBear3

Everything golf

Postby CBear3 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:18 pm

Where's Jeremy Roenick to thrash the hotel rooms when you need him?

Orlando Penguin

Everything golf

Postby Orlando Penguin » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:42 pm

Hmmmm, I'm a bit surprised that these two got into it with each other. They've been the best of friends and workout buddies for a while. I wonder if this is another WAG-involved issue. Given that DJ was banging some other woman and Paulina was along on the trip, I'm sure there must have been a whisper or two about that situation.

LITT
Location: Those who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people with nothing to say

Everything golf

Postby LITT » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:04 pm

Women

dodint

Everything golf

Postby dodint » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:15 pm

A woman in the gallery during Friday’s round of the Ryder Cup was hit in the face by an errant Brooks Koepka tee shot on the par-four sixth hole. According to her, the golf ball fractured her eye socket and exploded her eyeball. Exploded.

Corine Remande, 49, told Agence France-Presse today that she is now blind in her right eye and will be exploring legal action against the organizers of the tournament. Although Ryder Cup officials, along with Koepka, have been supportive and apologetic, Remande wants to make sure her all of her treatment is covered. From the report:

“Quite clearly, there is responsibility on the part of the organisers,” Remande told AFP as she left the Croix-Rousse hospital in Lyon.

“Officials did not shout any warning as the player’s ball went into the crowd.”

She added: “More than anything I want them to take care of all the medical bills to make sure there is no risk of infection.”
Responsibility on the part of the organizers? You went to a golf tournament and got hit by a golf ball. Pay attention. Also, everyone yelled fore.

https://twitter.com/golfcentraldoc/stat ... 1025272832
You would think she would've saw it coming. Was probably looking at her phone.

willeyeam

Everything golf

Postby willeyeam » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:57 pm

You guys never got in a fight with your best friend? Granted that was when I was like 12

Dickie Dunn

Everything golf

Postby Dickie Dunn » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:58 pm

Yes, but not on a chartered flight or at a post-Ryder Cup party with the winning side.

shafnutz05

Everything golf

Postby shafnutz05 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:21 pm

Gretzky's daughter is bad news man.

MrKennethTKangaroo

Everything golf

Postby MrKennethTKangaroo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:07 pm

I disagree. I think she is hot.

MR25

Everything golf

Postby MR25 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:21 pm

Watching the new Driver vs Driver premiere.

What the **** does Jeremy Roenick know about a golf club?

willeyeam

Everything golf

Postby willeyeam » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Johnny Miller is retiring. What a shame

shoeshine boy

Everything golf

Postby shoeshine boy » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:43 am

just got confirmation that we won the lottery for tickets to the final round of the 2019 Augusta National Women's Amateur Championship. I'd prefer winning the lottery for the Master's (naturally) but I'm still very excited about being able to walk the grounds of Augusta National. :D

shafnutz05

Everything golf

Postby shafnutz05 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:58 am

Johnny Miller is retiring. What a shame
Damn... He is a guilty pleasure for me.

willeyeam

Everything golf

Postby willeyeam » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:02 am

just got confirmation that we won the lottery for tickets to the final round of the 2019 Augusta National Women's Amateur Championship. I'd prefer winning the lottery for the Master's (naturally) but I'm still very excited about being able to walk the grounds of Augusta National. :D
Awesome. Half the allure for me would just be seeing the course. Enjoy

Orlando Penguin

Everything golf

Postby Orlando Penguin » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:33 am

That’s a good get. The only bad thing about it is that since it’s a competition day, you likely won’t be able to take a camera on the course. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by what you discover on your walk around the place.

shoeshine boy

Everything golf

Postby shoeshine boy » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:28 pm

That’s a good get. The only bad thing about it is that since it’s a competition day, you likely won’t be able to take a camera on the course. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by what you discover on your walk around the place.
yeah, I think as with all Championship Rounds that phones and cameras aren't allowed. the first 2 rounds are at another course though so tix to the final round was all I really wanted.
plus now I'll be able to watch The Masters and go, "Yeah, I've been there." :D

willeyeam

Everything golf

Postby willeyeam » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:43 pm

My uncle played there. Not sure if I've told this story or not.. my family is from Latrobe. Him and a couple buddies were in the Latrobe CC clubhouse and Arnie asked if they were playing and they said no the course is closed for a tourney. So Arnie said well if you're free tomorrow, be here at 7am with your clubs. So they showed up and he flew them to play Augusta.

willeyeam

Everything golf

Postby willeyeam » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:13 pm

Does anyone else hate Bryson Dechambeau as much as I do? Just watch this sht. So full of himself and his mad scientist shtick. He said he's gonna putt with the pin in this year except for the US Open and a couple other tournaments that use fiberglass pins because the coefficient of restitution is too high. Stfu

https://twitter.com/PGATOUR/status/1059 ... 74561?s=19

shafnutz05

Everything golf

Postby shafnutz05 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:19 am

Does anyone else hate Bryson Dechambeau as much as I do? Just watch this sht. So full of himself and his mad scientist shtick. He said he's gonna putt with the pin in this year except for the US Open and a couple other tournaments that use fiberglass pins because the coefficient of restitution is too high. Stfu

He is an insufferable dadhole.

genoscoif

Everything golf

Postby genoscoif » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:36 am

He is an insufferable dadhole.
He should join Poni and Mullzy on The Fan's PM team! It would be... prodigiously majestic.