Board Update - Embed Codes

Art Vandelay

Postby Art Vandelay » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:37 pm

Theme's not working, huh? Ya know, I, uh, I've been known to dabble in architecture. Maybe I could, ya know, throw together a new theme for you.

Might save people from using ProSilver. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:49 pm

Theme's not working, huh? Ya know, I, uh, I've been known to dabble in architecture. Maybe I could, ya know, throw together a new theme for you.

Might save people from using ProSilver. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
This crisis prompts Art Vandelay's first post on the board after five months? The @Kicksave plot thickens.

NAN

Postby NAN » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:25 pm

I propose we let @NAN join EPP and his mentally unstable son in the banned land.
You love me here. :P

NAN

Postby NAN » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:26 pm

Will it look like DKs app? He is selling it.

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:56 pm

lol what is happening

slappybrown

Postby slappybrown » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:00 pm

Fifth avenue forum dot com is a Russian psyop

Always has been

Ulf, welcome to the resistance

columbia

Postby columbia » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:00 pm

lol what is happening
Hostile takeover of the board by NAN.

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:23 pm

red nan

Viva la Ben

Postby Viva la Ben » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:38 am

I guess the nice things we use to have are tied into the clock conundrum

columbia

Postby columbia » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:46 am

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

FIRST, I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION. THIS IS BY VIRTUE OF ITS NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND ‘TOP SECRET’. I AM SURE AND HAVE CONFIDENCE OF YOUR ABILITY AND RELIABILITY TO PROSECUTE A TRANSACTION OF THIS GREAT MAGNITUDE INVOLVING A PENDING TRANSACTION REQUIRING MAXIIMUM CONFIDENCE.

WE ARE TOP OFFICIAL OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN IMPORATION OF GOODS INTO OUR COUNTRY WITH FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY TRAPPED IN NIGERIA. IN ORDER TO COMMENCE THIS BUSINESS WE SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE TO ENABLE US TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THE SAID TRAPPED FUNDS.

THE SOURCE OF THIS FUND IS AS FOLLOWS; DURING THE LAST MILITARY REGIME HERE IN NIGERIA, THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SET UP COMPANIES AND AWARDED THEMSELVES CONTRACTS WHICH WERE GROSSLY OVER-INVOICED IN VARIOUS MINISTRIES. THE PRESENT CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT SET UP A CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL AND WE HAVE IDENTIFIED A LOT OF INFLATED CONTRACT FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY FLOATING IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA READY FOR PAYMENT.

HOWEVER, BY VIRTUE OF OUR POSITION AS CIVIL SERVANTS AND MEMBERS OF THIS PANEL, WE CANNOT ACQUIRE THIS MONEY IN OUR NAMES. I HAVE THEREFORE, BEEN DELEGATED AS A MATTER OF TRUST BY MY COLLEAGUES OF THE PANEL TO LOOK FOR AN OVERSEAS PARTNER INTO WHOSE ACCOUNT WE WOULD TRANSFER THE SUM OF US$21,320,000.00(TWENTY ONE MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS). HENCE WE ARE WRITING YOU THIS LETTER. WE HAVE AGREED TO SHARE THE MONEY THUS; 1. 20% FOR THE ACCOUNT OWNER 2. 70% FOR US (THE OFFICIALS) 3. 10% TO BE USED IN SETTLING TAXATION AND ALL LOCAL AND FOREIGN EXPENSES. IT IS FROM THE 70% THAT WE WISH TO COMMENCE THE IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

PLEASE,NOTE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% SAFE AND WE HOPE TO COMMENCE THE TRANSFER LATEST SEVEN (7) BANKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE RECEIPT OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIOM BY TEL/FAX; 234-1-7740449, YOUR COMPANY’S SIGNED, AND STAMPED LETTERHEAD PAPER THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL ENABLE US WRITE LETTERS OF CLAIM AND JOB DESCRIPTION RESPECTIVELY. THIS WAY WE WILL USE YOUR COMPANY’S NAME TO APPLY FOR PAYMENT AND RE-AWARD THE CONTRACT IN YOUR COMPANY’S NAME.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING THIS BUSINESS WITH YOU AND SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSATION. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER USING THE ABOVE TEL/FAX NUMBERS. I WILL SEND YOU DETAILED INFORMATION OF THIS PENDING PROJECT WHEN I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

DR CLEMENT OKON

NOTE; PLEASE QUOTE THIS REFERENCE NUMBER (VE/S/09/99) IN ALL YOUR RESPONSES.

I CAN FIX YOUR CLOCK

Art Vandelay

Postby Art Vandelay » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:28 pm

Fifth avenue forum dot com is a Russian psyop

Always has been

Ulf, welcome to the resistance
That's a shame.

slappybrown

Postby slappybrown » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:27 pm

I installed an extension that will auto-embed media. I've tested youtube, twitter, gfycat, vine and those worked.

Other media that supposedly works is ABC News, Amazon Product, audioBoom, Audiomack, Bandcamp, BBC News, Bleacher Report videos, Blip, Break, CBS News Video, CNBC, CNN, CNNMoney, Colbert Nation, CollegeHumor, Comedy Central, Coub, Dailymotion, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, dumpert, 8tracks, ESPN, ESPN Deportes, Facebook, Flickr, Fox News, Funny or Die, Gamespot, GameTrailers, Getty Images, Gfycat, GitHub Gist (via custom iframe), Global News, GoFundMe, Google+, Google Sheets, Grooveshark, Hudl, Hulu, HumorTV, IGN, IMDb, Imgur, Indiegogo, Instagram, Internet Archive, İzlesene, Kontinental Hockey League (КХЛ), Kickstarter, LiveLeak, Livestream, Mail.Ru, Medium, Metacafe, Mixcloud, MSNBC, National Geographic Channel, National Geographic Video, NHL VideoCenter, NPR, The New York Times Video, Pastebin, Podbean, Prezi, Rdio, Reddit comment permalink, Rutube, Scribd, SlideShare, SoundCloud, Sportsnet, Spotify, Straw Poll, Streamable, Team Coco, TED Talks, The Atlantic Video, The Onion, TinyPic videos, TMZ, Trailer Addict, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter (via custom iframe), Ustream, VBOX7, VEVO, Viagame, Videomega, vidme, Vimeo, Vine, VK, Vocaroo, WorldStarHipHop, The Wall Street Journal Online, XboxClips, Xbox DVR, Yahoo! Screen, Youku, YouTube, Zippyshare audio files.

All you do is post the direct link in the reply box and it should embed.

Please let me know if you have any issues with it. If this extension works, we can get rid of some of the bb codes which should make browsing the board easier, especially on tablets, mobile, etc.

Also, please be careful with what media you're embedding. If it's not something you would be comfortable sharing in an office setting, then you probably shouldn't post it here.

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:33 pm

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

FIRST, I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION. THIS IS BY VIRTUE OF ITS NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND ‘TOP SECRET’. I AM SURE AND HAVE CONFIDENCE OF YOUR ABILITY AND RELIABILITY TO PROSECUTE A TRANSACTION OF THIS GREAT MAGNITUDE INVOLVING A PENDING TRANSACTION REQUIRING MAXIIMUM CONFIDENCE.

WE ARE TOP OFFICIAL OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN IMPORATION OF GOODS INTO OUR COUNTRY WITH FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY TRAPPED IN NIGERIA. IN ORDER TO COMMENCE THIS BUSINESS WE SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE TO ENABLE US TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THE SAID TRAPPED FUNDS.

THE SOURCE OF THIS FUND IS AS FOLLOWS; DURING THE LAST MILITARY REGIME HERE IN NIGERIA, THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SET UP COMPANIES AND AWARDED THEMSELVES CONTRACTS WHICH WERE GROSSLY OVER-INVOICED IN VARIOUS MINISTRIES. THE PRESENT CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT SET UP A CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL AND WE HAVE IDENTIFIED A LOT OF INFLATED CONTRACT FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY FLOATING IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA READY FOR PAYMENT.

HOWEVER, BY VIRTUE OF OUR POSITION AS CIVIL SERVANTS AND MEMBERS OF THIS PANEL, WE CANNOT ACQUIRE THIS MONEY IN OUR NAMES. I HAVE THEREFORE, BEEN DELEGATED AS A MATTER OF TRUST BY MY COLLEAGUES OF THE PANEL TO LOOK FOR AN OVERSEAS PARTNER INTO WHOSE ACCOUNT WE WOULD TRANSFER THE SUM OF US$21,320,000.00(TWENTY ONE MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS). HENCE WE ARE WRITING YOU THIS LETTER. WE HAVE AGREED TO SHARE THE MONEY THUS; 1. 20% FOR THE ACCOUNT OWNER 2. 70% FOR US (THE OFFICIALS) 3. 10% TO BE USED IN SETTLING TAXATION AND ALL LOCAL AND FOREIGN EXPENSES. IT IS FROM THE 70% THAT WE WISH TO COMMENCE THE IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

PLEASE,NOTE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% SAFE AND WE HOPE TO COMMENCE THE TRANSFER LATEST SEVEN (7) BANKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE RECEIPT OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIOM BY TEL/FAX; 234-1-7740449, YOUR COMPANY’S SIGNED, AND STAMPED LETTERHEAD PAPER THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL ENABLE US WRITE LETTERS OF CLAIM AND JOB DESCRIPTION RESPECTIVELY. THIS WAY WE WILL USE YOUR COMPANY’S NAME TO APPLY FOR PAYMENT AND RE-AWARD THE CONTRACT IN YOUR COMPANY’S NAME.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING THIS BUSINESS WITH YOU AND SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSATION. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER USING THE ABOVE TEL/FAX NUMBERS. I WILL SEND YOU DETAILED INFORMATION OF THIS PENDING PROJECT WHEN I HAVE HEARD FROM YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

DR CLEMENT OKON

NOTE; PLEASE QUOTE THIS REFERENCE NUMBER (VE/S/09/99) IN ALL YOUR RESPONSES.

I CAN FIX YOUR CLOCK
#freecolumbia

MrKennethTKangaroo

Postby MrKennethTKangaroo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:45 pm

@nan

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:47 pm

#MakeKTKspeakinthethirdpersonagain

RonnieFranchise

Postby RonnieFranchise » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:47 pm

I installed an extension that will auto-embed media. I've tested youtube, twitter, gfycat, vine and those worked.

Other media that supposedly works is ABC News, Amazon Product, audioBoom, Audiomack, Bandcamp, BBC News, Bleacher Report videos, Blip, Break, CBS News Video, CNBC, CNN, CNNMoney, Colbert Nation, CollegeHumor, Comedy Central, Coub, Dailymotion, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, dumpert, 8tracks, ESPN, ESPN Deportes, Facebook, Flickr, Fox News, Funny or Die, Gamespot, GameTrailers, Getty Images, Gfycat, GitHub Gist (via custom iframe), Global News, GoFundMe, Google+, Google Sheets, Grooveshark, Hudl, Hulu, HumorTV, IGN, IMDb, Imgur, Indiegogo, Instagram, Internet Archive, İzlesene, Kontinental Hockey League (КХЛ), Kickstarter, LiveLeak, Livestream, Mail.Ru, Medium, Metacafe, Mixcloud, MSNBC, National Geographic Channel, National Geographic Video, NHL VideoCenter, NPR, The New York Times Video, Pastebin, Podbean, Prezi, Rdio, Reddit comment permalink, Rutube, Scribd, SlideShare, SoundCloud, Sportsnet, Spotify, Straw Poll, Streamable, Team Coco, TED Talks, The Atlantic Video, The Onion, TinyPic videos, TMZ, Trailer Addict, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter (via custom iframe), Ustream, VBOX7, VEVO, Viagame, Videomega, vidme, Vimeo, Vine, VK, Vocaroo, WorldStarHipHop, The Wall Street Journal Online, XboxClips, Xbox DVR, Yahoo! Screen, Youku, YouTube, Zippyshare audio files.

All you do is post the direct link in the reply box and it should embed.

Please let me know if you have any issues with it. If this extension works, we can get rid of some of the bb codes which should make browsing the board easier, especially on tablets, mobile, etc.

Also, please be careful with what media you're embedding. If it's not something you would be comfortable sharing in an office setting, then you probably shouldn't post it here.

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Ban Kicksave and fix the board.

MrKennethTKangaroo

Postby MrKennethTKangaroo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:11 pm

this is the cross I must bear

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:15 pm

this is the cross I must bear
This is the cross MrKennethTKangaroo must bear

NAN

Postby NAN » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Someone put this in laymans terms.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:52 pm

*fartnoise*

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:37 pm

Someone put this in laymans terms.
KTK has vowed to speak in the first person until the board is fixed.

AuthorTony

Postby AuthorTony » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:52 pm

bhflyhigh

Postby bhflyhigh » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:11 am

He's NOT even under the skycoaster anymore!!!

Gaucho

Postby Gaucho » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:51 am