You know what really grinds my gears...

Sarcastic

Postby Sarcastic » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:28 pm

We're going to go ahead and cover the full spectrum.

People that bid up auctions several days before they end. WTMF are you doing? I'm watching this Google Appliance R710 that a local college is auctioning off and these turdwiches are bidding it up early. The damn thing ends Friday at 10am. You bid small the first day to run other folks off, then start the real deal at 9:30am Friday. F'n amateurs. If it goes out of my price range I'm going to schill it to make them pay.

:evil:
If I buy from ebay, it's only with the Buy It Now option. The few times I had to bid on a rare CD, I sniped with few seconds left.

slappybrown

Postby slappybrown » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:29 pm

Ones that don't want to have any "encounters" and don't overuse smileys.

I know I'm not the only person who feels that every text has to have a "crying from laughter" icon when I text my friends. Don't know what you were insinuating
I feel like this is a distinctly 30 and under affliction

dodint

Postby dodint » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:52 pm

I'm about to throw my computer out of the window and walk to Redmond to murder whatever prick put "Don't add a space between parapgraphs of the same style" toggled off by default in MS Word. No matter what I do this thing manages to uncheck itself several times while I'm working and it throws me into a god damn rage.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:57 pm

I'm about to throw my computer out of the window and walk to Redmond to murder whatever prick put "Don't add a space between parapgraphs of the same style" toggled off by default in MS Word. No matter what I do this thing manages to uncheck itself several times while I'm working and it throws me into a god damn rage.

dodint

Postby dodint » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:01 pm

Maybe.

It seems to have heard me. The machines are aware.

Pavel Bure

Postby Pavel Bure » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:01 pm

Getting pizza from a non-chain place. I just spent $43 on a medium and a large. Wtf. Dominoes from now on for company. They can eff off.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:12 pm

Getting pizza from a non-chain place. I just spent $43 on a medium and a large. Wtf. Dominoes from now on for company. They can eff off.

probably because most chain pizza's crust is made from cardboard.

FreeCandy44

Postby FreeCandy44 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:12 pm

You spent $43 on maybe 20 pieces of pizza? Dude..

Willie Kool

Postby Willie Kool » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:15 pm

Wow. Guess you should have asked for a total when you ordered. We paid less than that for 3 large pizzas with 2 toppings each from a local place for Friday's lunch. It was also much better than chain pizza.

FreeCandy44

Postby FreeCandy44 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:17 pm

Better have been good pizza...

Pavel Bure

Postby Pavel Bure » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:18 pm

Wow. Guess you should have asked for a total when you ordered. We paid less than that for 3 large pizzas with 2 toppings each from a local place for Friday's lunch. It was also much better than chain pizza.
Just saw about $20 came cause my wife wanted a specialty pizza and a captures salad.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:11 pm

Captures salad?

dodint

Postby dodint » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:16 pm

It's what's really in those new Wendys salads.

Willie Kool

Postby Willie Kool » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:24 pm

I was thinking maybe some kind of Fifty Shades themed tossed salad?

:pop:

blackjack68

Postby blackjack68 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:56 pm

For that much money, it should be.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:20 am

People that are rude... saw 3 examples yesterday that really annoyed me.

1. Was checking out at the grocery store. Had about half my cart on the conveyor belt, no one behind me, cashier turns her lane light off. I finish putting my stuff on the belt, and she starts ringing up my items. I got down to about 4 or 5 items left to be rung up and out of nowhere, a dude comes up and puts his stuff on the belt. The cashier says "sir, I'm closed, you'll have to go to a different lane." His response? "Oh, it's okay, it's only 4 things, you can ring me up." I really wish she would have said no, but she was a pretty nice girl and just went okay.jpg

2. Went to the Kevin Hart show at the BJC. Big line of people waiting to go in, and once the line got to the gates it split into two lines to go through security. A couple walks right up to the front of the line, and right into security check. There must have been close to 100-150 people that they just skipped right by. Someone yelled something at them, and the dude turned around and yelled "Mind your own f***ing business." How egocentric do you have to be to just skip that many people...

3. Leaving any show from the BJC can be difficult, but I've gone to enough shows to know the right way to do it. Essentially the exit has 3 ways to leave that all get into 2 lanes (a left and a right hand turn). Typically the right hand turn lane is the easiest as one of the 3 ways feeds direction into it. The left hand lane typically merges the two other exits together. Saw a dude in a Mercedes pretty much say "eff this" and choose a different route as pictured below in my crappy paint drawing. Red lines are the exit lanes normal people take. Blue areas are parking spots (yellow star is where I always park), and the green line is where this dude decided to go. I was really hoping someone just bashed into him, but no one wanted that hassle so he got right through.
/rant

Factorial

Postby Factorial » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:28 am

My shower curtain blows against me and I have to anchor it down with shampoo bottles and sometimes the inward force knocks them over making a clunk noise. Grrrr.

DigitalGypsy66

Postby DigitalGypsy66 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:30 am

...is when someone passes you on the interstate, and then slows down in front of you, forcing you to pass them. Rinse and repeat for 100 miles. :lol:

NAN

Postby NAN » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:18 am

c2i's post just got me angry. I hate people.

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:36 am

"Thank you for unsubscribing from our emails. It will take 72 hours for this to take effect"

really? it takes that long? how awful is your email spamming software?

RonnieFranchise

Postby RonnieFranchise » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:17 am

People that are rude...
Yeah, rudeness in general but the most basic is... I'm being polite and holding the door for you. Unless you're struggling with kids or something, say THANK YOU. It's really not that hard.

PFiDC

Postby PFiDC » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:02 pm

I belong to some FB yard sale pages. They are hidden from my feed but I will check them out every now and then. There is usually a decent amount of good stuff for cheap. I also see a lot of people advertising car care, yard work, snow removal, etc. I posted today offering guitar lessons and immediately got a message from a moderator informing me that I can't advertise my business (I had no idea that I had a business) on their group page and warned me that if I did it again I would be banned. Lighten up Francis....you run a yard sale group on FB...

LITT
Location: Those who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people with nothing to say

Postby LITT » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:06 pm

people that write in all caps
people that put an entire paragraph in the subject line of an email

both just happened on the same email to me. double rage

Craig

Postby Craig » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:07 pm

...is when someone passes you on the interstate, and then slows down in front of you, forcing you to pass them. Rinse and repeat for 100 miles. :lol:
I dont understand why people do that. I set cruise control and change lanes accordingly. My theory is that its an ego thing. They dont like being passed. The worst is the people that speed up when you change lanes to pass them, then you get back in the same lane and they slow down. Rinse and repeat. After that happens 2 times i usually just blow by them then return to normal speed like 200 yards away from them the. My normal cruising speed will continue to increase the distance between us after they no longer consider our travelling a competition.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:15 pm

After that happens 2 times i usually just blow by them then return to normal speed like 200 yards away from them the. My normal cruising speed will continue to increase the distance between us after they no longer consider our travelling a competition.
This is exactly what you have to do. Just go up to like 85 or whatever for like 10 seconds, just to put enough space between your two cars.