You know what really grinds my gears...

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:25 pm

People on eBay selling phones, but not including pictures of the actual phone.
I sold my last phone on ebay and when i setup the sale it had all the stock images of the Pixel and I was like... wouldn't it make sense to upload a pic of my actual phone? so I did, but I bet a lot don't

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:27 pm

People on eBay selling phones, but not including pictures of the actual phone.
I sold my last phone on ebay and when i setup the sale it had all the stock images of the Pixel and I was like... wouldn't it make sense to upload a pic of my actual phone? so I did, but I bet a lot don't
I guess it depends on what you're looking for, but I was seeing what a used iPhone XS would run me for my wife. No way am I spending $450+ without seeing photos of it. I've sold 3 or 4 iPhones on eBay, and always include photos of every side, just in case.

PFiDC

Postby PFiDC » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:47 pm

When someone quotes a dissertation of a post to comment "this" or "yup"

Shyster

Postby Shyster » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:27 pm

The Airbus it was scheduled to be on probably broke down.

Given the composition of the FedEx fleet, it's more likely to be a Boeing, Mad Dog, or Cessna.

RonnieFranchise

Postby RonnieFranchise » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:33 pm

The Airbus it was scheduled to be on probably broke down.

Given the composition of the FedEx fleet, it's more likely to be a Boeing, Mad Dog, or Cessna.
IT WAS A JOKE HE LOVES AIRBUSES

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:48 pm

:lol:

Sam's Drunk Dog

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:05 pm

This

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:23 pm

This

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:49 pm

+1

Sam's Drunk Dog

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:55 pm

:fist:

Lemon Berry Lobster

Postby Lemon Berry Lobster » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:08 pm

This
Yup

RonnieFranchise

Postby RonnieFranchise » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:12 pm

overgrown baseball fields make me sad. especially ones i used to play on
I grew up in a neighborhood with about- 90 split level and two story homes built in the 70s. The neighborhood roads were built in an oval shape. Inside the oval, there was a patch of triangular shaped land that was about 360 feet long and about 157 feet wide at the base of the triangle. I think it was owned by the We lived on the outside of the oval, but my dad used to cut the grass in the greenway, and my dad and i would cut through a neighbors yard to take batting practice when i was a younger marsupial. I would also shag flies there as well. I got old enough that it just wasn’t safe to hit there anymore (i.e. i starting hitting peoples fences and ****, plus my dad was getting in danger without an L screen). After we stopped using it for B.P., my friends and i used it to ride bikes and we even set up a halfway decent jump. In the winter there was enough of a hill for good sled riding.

Anyways, once i got older and stopped using it for baseball, my dad stopped mowing the grass. By the time i left for college, it was overgrown with weeds. Fast forward nearly two decades later, i dont think anyone has tried to use it for anything. It’s a real shame because the whole neighborhood used it for tag or kickball or bikes or war games or football or kill the man with the ball or whatever. But hey i hear Minecraft is fun too
This

mac5155

Postby mac5155 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:05 pm

FedEx. I have been ordering more stuff online due to Covid, and not once has a FedEx delivery arrived on time - not once. The last three deliveries all had the same issue, as well: the warehouse forgot to put the package on the truck when it went out for deliveries. I don't know how the **** that happens more than once, yet here we are. So instead of being delivered on Saturday, I now have to wait until Tuesday. Who the hell knows why it wouldn't be on a truck today.

All throughout this, UPS has either delivered everything on time or a day early. Same with USPS. FedEx can **** right off.
We do Sunday residential delivery now in many large markets (including Pittsburgh).

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:14 am

FedEx. I have been ordering more stuff online due to Covid, and not once has a FedEx delivery arrived on time - not once. The last three deliveries all had the same issue, as well: the warehouse forgot to put the package on the truck when it went out for deliveries. I don't know how the **** that happens more than once, yet here we are. So instead of being delivered on Saturday, I now have to wait until Tuesday. Who the hell knows why it wouldn't be on a truck today.

All throughout this, UPS has either delivered everything on time or a day early. Same with USPS. FedEx can **** right off.
We do Sunday residential delivery now in many large markets (including Pittsburgh).
Sunday delivery is great, when you remember to put the box on the truck.

mac5155

Postby mac5155 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:28 am

Did you get the package? If not you can pm me the tracking number and I can confirm that the customer service person was feeding you a line :lol:

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:30 am

Did you get the package? If not you can pm me the tracking number and I can confirm that the customer service person was feeding you a line :lol:
FedEx usually doesn't roll around here until after dinner time, so we'll see. At least the status updated.

the wicked child

Postby the wicked child » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:28 am

In my experience FedEx doesn't actually deliver on Saturdays. I have seen a similar situation where the status is on vehicle for delivery on a Saturday, but I assume they just put the package in a truck or something.

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:44 am

So far today we've had a tornado warning, where I had to get everyone into the basement, and a tropical storm warning. If they don't make it out today, I'll understand.

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:44 am

Coincidentally I had a package scheduled for yesterday from FedEx that is not here yet. It's just a cooler. But it's a sweet cooler

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:46 am

I'm off tomorrow, so I'd like to spend most of the day playing foosball with my daughter.

mac5155

Postby mac5155 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:26 pm

Surprised it went from Saturday to Tuesday honestly. Especially out of king of Prussia. I figured 7 day resi was there. I bet shipper used a Ground (instead of home delivery) service because it's large. The label will have a G not an H.

I know why it didn't get delivered Saturday though. It's a Foosball table and the guy in the van probably wanted it in a bigger truck.

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:33 pm

The service is FedEx Home Delivery according to the tracking info.

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:35 pm

Source of the post I know why it didn't get delivered Saturday though. It's a Foosball table and the guy in the van probably wanted it in a bigger truck.
So the driver can just decide, **** it, I'm not putting this on my smaller truck?

mac5155

Postby mac5155 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:48 pm

Source of the post I know why it didn't get delivered Saturday though. It's a Foosball table and the guy in the van probably wanted it in a bigger truck.
So the driver can just decide, **** it, I'm not putting this on my smaller truck?
Technically if the package is over 75 lbs it's considered Ground (commercial), and has a different transit calendar that does not involve weekend/7-day delivery. That's what I am working on enabling right now, actually.

Being that we are seeing peak-like volumes for 5 months now, if he can service your 1 package 1-2 days late and that means servicing 5-6 smaller packages on time, he will defer your 1. Could literally just be he was out of room on the van.

It could also be that the service provider is garbage :lol: your complaint to customer service will be charged to him. It will impact the percentage of monthly incentive he gets

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:51 pm

Looks like the package is 52 lbs. I'm not going to call FedEx and hurt the schmuck financially, I'm just venting about how shitty your company's service is compared to everyone else. ;)