Steelers at Bills - GDT - Week 13 - sigh

Trip McNeely

Postby Trip McNeely » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:51 am

As much as it pains me to say it, this team has all the appearance of a one and done team in the postseason. Hard to see their offense keeping up with Tennessee, Buffalo, Cleveland, hell even Miami.
I don’t get the absolute despair people are showing

We had one starting linebacker playing last night. We had our best corner out. We had an offensive line that went down due to injury all night. We’ve played 3 games in 12 days.

I don’t think we are the best team in the conference. And the o-line is my biggest concern right now (the Wisnewski cut looks like a bad move right now) but the teams you mentioned all have serious flaws, even the Bills

Beat Cincinnati next week and rest any injured players including Ben the last two games of the season. Home field means nothing this year

CBear3

Postby CBear3 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:30 am

Looked like a team that was beat physically before the game started.
The AFC looks stronger than the NFC, and all the teams in the AFC still have sizable warts. Get healthy and I think the Steelers can give anybody a run for their money if they catch the easy ones. Wonder if Claypool's illness took more out of him than let on, as he was pretty non-existent. The last two weeks Washington has been taking more of his playing time.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:00 pm

They certainly looked like a team playing 3 in 12. And I can't tell you how disconcerting it was to open the game with 2 or 3 drops. But offensive issues notwithstanding, the only really concerning thing going forward is that TJW looked fairly pedestrian for the second game in a row.

MrKennethTKangaroo

Postby MrKennethTKangaroo » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:04 pm

Looked like a team that was beat physically before the game started.
The AFC looks stronger than the NFC, and all the teams in the AFC still have sizable warts. Get healthy and I think the Steelers can give anybody a run for their money if they catch the easy ones. Wonder if Claypool's illness took more out of him than let on, as he was pretty non-existent. The last two weeks Washington has been taking more of his playing time.
There were a few plays where claypool didn’t get jammed on the line, he got completely knocked on his ass.