Postby Algernon » Wed May 13, 2015 1:59 pm

I would choose vaporizing over smoking
Nothing beats a ice chilled percolate bong

And I don't even smoke that often

Maybe 4 times every 6 months just socially

Willie Kool

The Cannabis Corner

Postby Willie Kool » Wed May 13, 2015 1:59 pm

That bill sucks. No growing, no smoking and not available as raw cannabis - just oils, pills, liquids, gels, ointments and tinctures.

shmenguin

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shmenguin » Wed May 13, 2015 2:08 pm

no smoking, but you can vape the oil

Willie Kool

The Cannabis Corner

Postby Willie Kool » Wed May 13, 2015 2:48 pm

Only if you have cancer, seizures or post-traumatic stress disorder.

shmenguin

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shmenguin » Wed May 13, 2015 2:52 pm

the bill covers chronic pain as well, which can be a number of conditions - often times a pretty soft science. although it implies that you need to try all the opiates first before you can use cannabis - which is ridiculous.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

The Cannabis Corner

Postby count2infinity » Wed May 13, 2015 2:55 pm

the bill covers chronic pain as well, which can be a number of conditions - often times a pretty soft science. although it implies that you need to try all the opiates first before you can use cannabis - which is ridiculous.
lol... here, try these drugs that we know people become addicted to first and have a proven track record of being dangerous. If they don't work we'll give you this plant.

Willie Kool

The Cannabis Corner

Postby Willie Kool » Wed May 13, 2015 3:01 pm

The bill does include pain, but specifically limits vaping to the three conditions I listed.

Willie Kool

The Cannabis Corner

Postby Willie Kool » Wed May 13, 2015 3:05 pm

lol... here, try these drugs that we know people become addicted to first and have a proven track record of being dangerous. If they don't work we'll give you this plant.
Give you this plant extract, so it seems more 'medicinal' to the puritanical morons who are still against letting the hippies win.

shmenguin

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shmenguin » Wed May 13, 2015 3:08 pm

The bill does include pain, but specifically limits vaping to the three conditions I listed.
:face:

very strange bill. so if you get busted in your home, and you have a green card and the oil, it's fine. but if you possess paraphernalia like a vape pen, you're in trouble.

it seems extremely low risk to go ahead and vape away, though. which only makes the bill even more strange.

shmenguin

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shmenguin » Wed May 13, 2015 3:11 pm

Give you this plant extract, so it seems more 'medicinal' to the puritanical morons who are still against letting the hippies win.
this isn't really a bad sign, though. i mean...it sucks to an extent for PA residents, since this is pretty much what you're stuck with until legalization. but it's the first policy of its kind where there is some actual thoughtfulness to find a balance between the prohibitionists and the people who aren't idiots.

dodint

The Cannabis Corner

Postby dodint » Fri May 15, 2015 1:39 am

Caught up with my Uncle that lives in Denver. He owns a triplex. He says the rental market is in such high demand there right now that they're considering selling the unit at a profit and investing the proceeds instead of relying on the revenue stream through retirement. The economy is stimulated.

IanMoran

The Cannabis Corner

Postby IanMoran » Fri May 15, 2015 7:24 am

Every time I Tried it I felt 0 effect. Friends told me that meant I was "doing it wrong". Despite my efforts / huge inhales, I believed them... Until I had apparently potent weed brownies. Still felt nothing. Somehow I have some natural tolerate to it. #coolstorybro

shmenguin

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shmenguin » Mon May 18, 2015 12:29 pm

D.A.R.E doesn't understand satire. re-posts data from fake article on their web site.
"Marijuana. It is one of the most dangerous drugs on Earth," the author concludes ominously. "For every one joint of marijuana, four teenagers become burdened with pregnancy."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/won ... ot-satire/

dodint

The Cannabis Corner

Postby dodint » Mon May 18, 2015 12:34 pm

:lol:

ExPatriatePen

The Cannabis Corner

Postby ExPatriatePen » Mon May 18, 2015 1:39 pm

I think we all qualify for LGP-PTSD. I know that I show the symptoms.

Willie Kool

The Cannabis Corner

Postby Willie Kool » Wed May 27, 2015 6:56 pm

All 50 States Ranked By The Cost Of Weed
the price of an ounce ranges so widely that someone who smokes an ounce a month can move from Pittsburgh to Portland, Ore., and save enough money for a year’s worth of premium cable to enhance the experience.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/frankbi/201 ... marijuana/

Viva la Ben

The Cannabis Corner

Postby Viva la Ben » Wed May 27, 2015 7:01 pm

If only Colorado wasn't a 20 hour drive.

shmenguin

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shmenguin » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:31 pm

this is, i believe, from the recent house debate regarding the feds staying out of state marijuana programs. it passed last year narrowly, and passed by a wide margin this year.

and i literally can't believe that someone like the guy at 11:40 even exists in this country. what a heel.

Factorial

The Cannabis Corner

Postby Factorial » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:47 pm

shmenguin

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shmenguin » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:27 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/christie ... 83856.html

to paraphrase..."the war on drugs is a failure. we need to stop incarcerating people for non-violent drug offenses. but i'm going to work very hard to arrest all those people in colorado".

Troy Loney

The Cannabis Corner

Postby Troy Loney » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:33 pm

lol.
“For the people who are enamored with the idea with the income, the tax revenue from this, go to Colorado and see if you want to live there,” he said. “See if you want to live in a major city in Colorado where there’s head shops popping up on every corner and people flying into your airport just to come and get high. To me, it’s just not the quality of life we want to have here in the state of New Jersey, and there’s no tax revenue that’s worth that.”
Does he forget Atlantic City is in New Jersey.

shmenguin

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shmenguin » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:40 pm

but it's unfair to pick on AC, when he was referencing the quality of life in "major cities"

...like trenton and newark

slappybrown

The Cannabis Corner

Postby slappybrown » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:49 pm

lol.
“For the people who are enamored with the idea with the income, the tax revenue from this, go to Colorado and see if you want to live there,” he said. “See if you want to live in a major city in Colorado where there’s head shops popping up on every corner and people flying into your airport just to come and get high. To me, it’s just not the quality of life we want to have here in the state of New Jersey, and there’s no tax revenue that’s worth that.”
Does he forget Atlantic City is in New Jersey.
What is really great about this is that its a NJian saying that Coloradans are unhappy with legalization, when Coloradans themselves voted to legalize it in the first instance.

"Despite their votes, trust me, THEY HATE THIS"

shmenguin

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shmenguin » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:52 pm

and the approval rate in CO is increasing 2-3% each year since the vote.