The Cannabis Corner

eddy

The Cannabis Corner

Postby eddy » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:35 pm

I was looking at that and their star tribe

eddy

The Cannabis Corner

Postby eddy » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:38 pm

I see rhythm has blue dream (not the CBD blue dream) in carts again, anyone try that or a cart from rhythm (I've only used cresco carts)

shafnutz05

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shafnutz05 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:42 pm

@shmenguin

Question if you don't mind. Last time I went to the dispensary, I got this for free.

I know what it is but no idea how to dose it. I've been vaping 3 to 4 days a week (once per night) for six months. Any suggestions? I was going to just mix it with ice cream.

shmenguin

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shmenguin » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:48 pm

Is that decarboxylated? Does it say? If so you can just squirt it on whatever and eat it. If not it might be for vaping.

shafnutz05

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shafnutz05 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:57 pm

Is that decarboxylated? Does it say? If so you can just squirt it on whatever and eat it. If not it might be for vaping.
It is distillate. Which I assume is for oral use

PFiDC

The Cannabis Corner

Postby PFiDC » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:31 am

<hits blunt>

Weed is getting too strong. It's peaked man. If they had our stuff back in the 60s nobody would have made it to Woodstock.

Ad@m

The Cannabis Corner

Postby Ad@m » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:00 pm

Pa. state reps introduce bill to legalize recreational marijuana
New legislation was unveiled to decriminalize, regulate and tax adult-use marijuana in Pennsylvania.

Introduced by State Representatives Jake Wheatley (D-Allegheny) and Dan Frankel (D-Allegheny), the bill would make it legal for anyone 21 and older to purchase and consume recreational marijuana in Pa.

“We’ve heard from residents across the state, and the overwhelming majority agree it’s time to pass this initiative,” Representative Wheatley said.

Known as House Bill 2050, the proposal would provide direct participation in the cannabis industry by individuals in communities that have been impacted by the criminalization of marijuana.

“Failed cannabis policies of the past have resulted in the worst of all possible worlds: insufficient protection of the public health, aggressive enforcement that disproportionately harms communities of color and zero revenue for this commonwealth,” Representative Frankel said.

H.B. 2050 also proposes revenue collected from the marijuana sales tax would fund multiple grant programs that would benefit small, minority and women-owned businesses in Pennsylvania. The end goal for the state representatives is to have the legislation provide lasting economic and social justice impacts for the commonwealth.

“With this legislation, Pennsylvania can begin to repair the historical harms and reap the benefits of a fact-based approach to regulating the cultivation, commerce and use of cannabis for adults over 21 years old,” Frankel continued.

If passed, Pennsylvania would join 16 other states to legalize adult-use recreational marijuana including New York and New Jersey.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

The Cannabis Corner

Postby count2infinity » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:05 pm

Neat for PA...

I went to the dispensary in Boston with my coworker on our trip last week. Was a really cool place. If they're not busy, you can walk in. You can also make an appointment to go. He and I were the only ones in the place at first and then a couple more people came in as we were leaving. They had quite the selection... lots of edibles, lots of flower, lots of vape cartridges, a couple disposable vape pens. All sorts of stuff.

That said, it was just neat to be in that environment where it just wasn't a big deal. You go in, you buy, you leave. No one cares and the people behind the counter were quick with answers to product questions.

eddy

The Cannabis Corner

Postby eddy » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:05 pm

Haha, good luck passing that with this Senate.

shafnutz05

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shafnutz05 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:43 pm

Pro tip. If your tolerance suddenly inexplicably jumps, check your vape battery.

I bought a new one at the dispensary yesterday, and clearly my old battery was not heating up the oil enough. Caught me off guard last night and I was definitely trying to keep from flying through the ceiling :lol:

faftorial

The Cannabis Corner

Postby faftorial » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:58 pm

Finally found my favorite strain. Orange Krush.
Reflected in its name, Orange Krush is a citrusy explosion for your senses. Its smell and taste are fresh and fruity, like a crate of sweet oranges at a farmer’s market. This strain is packed with myrcene, which helps emphasize its relaxing effects. Users may experience a crescendo of euphoria in both body and mind to help release negative thoughts, pain, and other points of tension. Think of Orange Krush as a tropical escape, one that will help you ease into a tranquil, restful sleep.
It has a very strong orange peel taste and is relaxing without putting me to sleep.

Ad@m

The Cannabis Corner

Postby Ad@m » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:50 pm

:lol:

Ad@m

The Cannabis Corner

Postby Ad@m » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:51 pm

Republicans introduce bill to decriminalize marijuana

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans- ... 16233.html

faftorial

The Cannabis Corner

Postby faftorial » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:30 pm

Lame. Don't make it legal but tax it.

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

The Cannabis Corner

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:55 pm

I don’t understand how different brands have different dosages for an edible

like in DC I previously bought edibles called STNDRD. The amount in one gummy was 100mg. I thought 10mg was the, dare I say it, standard, so 100mg seems like a cockton. I cut it up into 8 pieces and dosed it as 12.5 per serving

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

The Cannabis Corner

Postby count2infinity » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:23 pm

100 mg of thc???

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

The Cannabis Corner

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:37 pm

yeah. I don’t get it. It’s like an inch and a half diameter circle gummy

I bought some new gummies the other day. They’re sour patch kids with 25mg per piece. So I only eat half per serving

count2infinity

The Cannabis Corner

Postby count2infinity » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:40 pm

Jesus… I don’t partake, but that seems like a lot. I thought most gummies were either 5 or 10 mg. 100? Holy hell.

Ad@m

The Cannabis Corner

Postby Ad@m » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:43 pm

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-10 ... uide-chart
1 – 2.5 mg THC edibles

Effects include: Mild relief of symptoms like pain, stress, and anxiety; increased focus and creativity.
Good for: First-time consumers or regular consumers looking to microdose.

2.5 – 15 mg THC edibles

Effects include: Stronger relief of pain and anxiety symptoms; euphoria; impaired coordination and perception.
Good for: Standard recreational use; persistent symptoms not addressed by smaller doses; people looking for a good night’s sleep.

30 – 50 mg THC edibles

Effects include: Strong euphoric effects; significantly impaired coordination and perception.
Good for: High tolerance THC consumers; consumers whose GI systems don’t absorb cannabinoids well.

50 – 100 mg THC edibles

Effects include: Seriously impaired coordination and perception; possible unpleasant side effects including nausea, pain, and increased heart rate.
Good for: Experienced, high-tolerance THC consumers; patients living with inflammatory disorders, cancer, and other serious conditions.

faftorial

The Cannabis Corner

Postby faftorial » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:22 pm

Edibles are dangerous. Just smoke it if you want to get high.

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

The Cannabis Corner

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:10 am

I’ve had 4 notable bad trips in my life from edibles. They happen but they’re rare and I have a better sense of how to deal with them now

I’m also ok saying that any other drug would be too mucus for me psychologically and I’m fine with that. I do want to do peyote once in the desert but other than that I’m good with booze and pot

dodint

The Cannabis Corner

Postby dodint » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:07 am

The STNDRD is the STNDRD.

Pavel Bure

The Cannabis Corner

Postby Pavel Bure » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:21 pm

Does anyone know if PA will start allowing edibles in dispensaries? I want to get my card but highly prefer edibles to smoking or vaping.

shafnutz05

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shafnutz05 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:27 pm

Does anyone know if PA will start allowing edibles in dispensaries? I want to get my card but highly prefer edibles to smoking or vaping.
Hopefully. You can buy oils and make your own but it's a pain in the ass.

Usually what I'll do if I want an edible is get the RSO in the syringe and put a little bit inside a clump of PB. Then just swallow it all...

Shyster

The Cannabis Corner

Postby Shyster » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:49 pm

You guys in here may be interested in learning that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court recently joined several other states in holding that, due to the legalization of medical marijuana, the smell of marijuana—by itself—cannot establish probable cause to permit a police officer to conduct a warrantless search.