The Cannabis Corner

PFiDC

The Cannabis Corner

Postby PFiDC » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:07 pm

Its an indica heavy hybrid that gives me a good body buzz without putting me down for the count. The head buzz is clear for me but focusing on one thing at a time is tough. I'll start 7 different projects and finish 3. Great for playing music though.

eddy

The Cannabis Corner

Postby eddy » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:11 pm

Love GSC, that is a very fun strain for me. Always have good times with that one at concerts.

shafnutz05

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shafnutz05 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:58 am

@shmenguin

After several occasions of finicking around with the temperature, I decided to just go straight to 210 last night. Big difference, no doubt. I measure out 0.2 g and it hits me just right.

shmenguin

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shmenguin » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:28 pm

@shmenguin

After several occasions of finicking around with the temperature, I decided to just go straight to 210 last night. Big difference, no doubt. I measure out 0.2 g and it hits me just right.
Ah, nice. Yeah, higher temps = better effects. Don’t listen to the weirdos who vape at low temp. They’re in it for the taste...which I don’t understand at all. A snickers bar has you covered if you want something to eat. And is much cheaper per ounce.

Faftorial

The Cannabis Corner

Postby Faftorial » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:26 pm

@shmenguin

Ah, nice. Yeah, higher temps = better effects. Don’t listen to the weirdos who vape at low temp. They’re in it for the taste...which I don’t understand at all. A snickers bar has you covered if you want something to eat. And is much cheaper per ounce.
You nuevo pot users are missing out if you don't taste what you're smoking,

shmenguin

The Cannabis Corner

Postby shmenguin » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:28 pm

@shmenguin

You nuevo pot users are missing out if you don't taste what you're smoking,
If I’m vaping at 410, I’m tasting much more than you are with combustion. And if you’ve never had live resin, you’ve never really tasted weed.

...but I still don’t give a F and don’t understand why anyone does.