COVID-19

pens9192

COVID-19

Postby pens9192 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:11 pm

Experts believe virus is probably becoming more contagious but US study did not find mutations made it more lethal: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... y-us-cases

NYC Officials Threaten To Shut Down Neighborhoods Experiencing COVID Spikes: https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/09/24 ... yn-queens/

Interesting a few of those neighborhoods with spikes are in the 3-4% positivity range. They only have until Monday. Allegheny County has been hovering around 5-7% but not considered spiking. Just shows a difference in areas with different population density and other factors.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

COVID-19

Postby count2infinity » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:26 pm

viewtopic.php?p=773249#p773249

viewtopic.php?p=773254#p773254

@dodint , we don't even need a full year to know these predictions weren't lofty.... :(

NTP66

COVID-19

Postby NTP66 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:29 pm

For the herd mentality morons:

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

COVID-19

Postby count2infinity » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:32 pm

Psh... if you want to believe a former CDC director.... He's FORMER for a reason!

nocera

COVID-19

Postby nocera » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:35 pm

Oh wait you're right, we should get the current director of the CDC's thoughts on it. From pens9192's article above:
At a hearing before Congress on Wedensday, Dr Robert Redfield, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), emphasized data that shows that young Americans have been driving the rise in cases. According to Redfield, people aged 18 to 25 have made up 26% of new coronavirus cases – the largest of any age group.

Redfield also said more than 90% of the American population remains susceptible to Covid-19, crushing any belief about widespread immunity developing.

NTP66

COVID-19

Postby NTP66 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:38 pm

90% isn't 100%, so

grunthy

COVID-19

Postby grunthy » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:49 pm

For the herd mentality morons:

Ahh yes. Calling people morons on unsettled science.

Kane

COVID-19

Postby Kane » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:12 pm

ţ̴̡͙̙̣̗͉͕͚͇̲̦͓̹̭͎̠͍̱̺̺̖̰̜͖̥̰͇̉̋̌̇̀͐̐̅͑̆̃̂͗̕͜͠͝ͅH̸̡̢͎̟̬̟̖̝̞̘̩̺̼̩̱͉͙̦̳̠̻̪̺̤̠̼̔͑̃̇̅̈́͘͠͠ȩ̷͚̱̜̲̳̗̰̤̳͍͓̙͚̽́̈́̽̐͋̐̊̍̔̉̾̽̾͗͘ͅ ̴̛͔̞̾̾̀̽̀͗̇͆͗͛͛͛̾͒͌̉̇͠f̷̧̛̱͕̰̭̦̘̼͈͇̮̺͍͉̹͛͌̎̅̽͋̑͛̊̐̏̊̑̓̕͘͘͜L̴̡̮̙̻̼̮̫͇̼̪̱̥̝͙͓̖͎̯̣̏̽͆̽́́͛̅͂̈̇̂́͘͝ư̷̧̲̼̪̞͖͇̞̩͓̫̥̭͉̯̦̼̟͍̭͕̩̹̱̈̅̓͗̂̑̔͆̀̑͌͛̈́͊͐̓́̋͗͊̒̋̂̈̿͌͜ͅ ̸̨̡̼̖̻̠̻͉͎͖̝̘̱̹̑̄̓̈́̆̐̎̀͑̊͐͝i̷̞̥̱̯̘̬̬̘͒̈̎̀̿̍̌̂͌̀͆̔́̓̆̒̌̐̐̈́͆̃̔̈̏̆̕̕̕͠ͅŞ̶̨̳͖̜͙͍̩̲̩̥̤̳̳͈̹̯̻͙̹̾̔̄̑̈͛̈́̄̈́́̊̈̓̈́͘ͅ ̶͚̝͕̗̤̫̥̘͕͖̝̘͓̝͐́̔̈̔̑̀̍̀̅̄̈́̑̀̃̓͑͊̕͠d̴̪̭͐̒́̋̈̌̐̾̂̉̂̊͒́̐̽̆̀̕͠͠Ę̷͓̩̼͚̺̤̝̭̹̙̙͎̳͕͉͖̹̹͍͖̩͚͈̈̎̉̎̋͑́̽́̀̆̓̀̒̄̾͋͒͌̀̅́͜͝a̴̡̱̬̦͔̙͈͉̮̫̻̭͕̯̰̦͙̝̞̝̯̱̤͚͈͚̻͕͙͗̐̈́̅̒͐̀͑̄̎̕ḑ̴̡̡̢̞̦̪͎̘̮̹͖̗̞͍̠͙̮̟̦͓̙̓͐̉̋̑̇̎͂̊͆̏͗͌̊̆͘̚͝͝͠ͅĽ̵̨̧̛̼̲̪͉̖̬̞̪͈̯̘͕͂̀̉̽̇̓̉̓̊̋͗̑̽̇͂͛̏͂͠͝͠͝i̶̬̟̠̺̱̙̞̫̹̪̯̦̒̔̉̿̈̑̃̀̀͐̈́͆͋́̈́́̓̽̂͆̌͊͘e̸̪̩̪͙͇̅͛̉͛͑̈͛͋͊̂̈́͒̄̚͠R̷̛͕̟̦͕̭͙̺̬̤̀̀̈̌̾̈͛̈́̒͌ͅ

grunthy

COVID-19

Postby grunthy » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:13 pm

ţ̴̡͙̙̣̗͉͕͚͇̲̦͓̹̭͎̠͍̱̺̺̖̰̜͖̥̰͇̉̋̌̇̀͐̐̅͑̆̃̂͗̕͜͠͝ͅH̸̡̢͎̟̬̟̖̝̞̘̩̺̼̩̱͉͙̦̳̠̻̪̺̤̠̼̔͑̃̇̅̈́͘͠͠ȩ̷͚̱̜̲̳̗̰̤̳͍͓̙͚̽́̈́̽̐͋̐̊̍̔̉̾̽̾͗͘ͅ ̴̛͔̞̾̾̀̽̀͗̇͆͗͛͛͛̾͒͌̉̇͠f̷̧̛̱͕̰̭̦̘̼͈͇̮̺͍͉̹͛͌̎̅̽͋̑͛̊̐̏̊̑̓̕͘͘͜L̴̡̮̙̻̼̮̫͇̼̪̱̥̝͙͓̖͎̯̣̏̽͆̽́́͛̅͂̈̇̂́͘͝ư̷̧̲̼̪̞͖͇̞̩͓̫̥̭͉̯̦̼̟͍̭͕̩̹̱̈̅̓͗̂̑̔͆̀̑͌͛̈́͊͐̓́̋͗͊̒̋̂̈̿͌͜ͅ ̸̨̡̼̖̻̠̻͉͎͖̝̘̱̹̑̄̓̈́̆̐̎̀͑̊͐͝i̷̞̥̱̯̘̬̬̘͒̈̎̀̿̍̌̂͌̀͆̔́̓̆̒̌̐̐̈́͆̃̔̈̏̆̕̕̕͠ͅŞ̶̨̳͖̜͙͍̩̲̩̥̤̳̳͈̹̯̻͙̹̾̔̄̑̈͛̈́̄̈́́̊̈̓̈́͘ͅ ̶͚̝͕̗̤̫̥̘͕͖̝̘͓̝͐́̔̈̔̑̀̍̀̅̄̈́̑̀̃̓͑͊̕͠d̴̪̭͐̒́̋̈̌̐̾̂̉̂̊͒́̐̽̆̀̕͠͠Ę̷͓̩̼͚̺̤̝̭̹̙̙͎̳͕͉͖̹̹͍͖̩͚͈̈̎̉̎̋͑́̽́̀̆̓̀̒̄̾͋͒͌̀̅́͜͝a̴̡̱̬̦͔̙͈͉̮̫̻̭͕̯̰̦͙̝̞̝̯̱̤͚͈͚̻͕͙͗̐̈́̅̒͐̀͑̄̎̕ḑ̴̡̡̢̞̦̪͎̘̮̹͖̗̞͍̠͙̮̟̦͓̙̓͐̉̋̑̇̎͂̊͆̏͗͌̊̆͘̚͝͝͠ͅĽ̵̨̧̛̼̲̪͉̖̬̞̪͈̯̘͕͂̀̉̽̇̓̉̓̊̋͗̑̽̇͂͛̏͂͠͝͠͝i̶̬̟̠̺̱̙̞̫̹̪̯̦̒̔̉̿̈̑̃̀̀͐̈́͆͋́̈́́̓̽̂͆̌͊͘e̸̪̩̪͙͇̅͛̉͛͑̈͛͋͊̂̈́͒̄̚͠R̷̛͕̟̦͕̭͙̺̬̤̀̀̈̌̾̈͛̈́̒͌ͅ

Overall? No.
Certain Age group? Yes.

nocera

COVID-19

Postby nocera » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:18 pm

Am I the only one seeing weird Matrix **** here?

meow
Location: I have four degrees and am a moron. Don’t let that fool you

COVID-19

Postby meow » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:18 pm

People aged 18 to 25, you say? Almost like they've been conjugating or something.

count2infinity

COVID-19

Postby count2infinity » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:19 pm

Conjugating? Or something...

Kane

COVID-19

Postby Kane » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:19 pm

Nah, bruh.

https://lingojam.com/GlitchTextGenerator

Sam's Drunk Dog

COVID-19

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:19 pm

No. I am seeing the same thing.

nocera

COVID-19

Postby nocera » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:20 pm

Nah, bruh.

Man. Kids these days.

meow
Location: I have four degrees and am a moron. Don’t let that fool you

COVID-19

Postby meow » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:30 pm

Conjugating? Or something...
That’s the right word, right?

These mother **** been in college dorms together

MR25

COVID-19

Postby MR25 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:30 pm

Y̵̡̨̢̢̡̡̨̢̡̡̢̧̡̡̨̡̝̫̗̬̦̭͖̞̭͍̩̰͓̦̪̦̣̭̦̪̥̹̙̺͙̰̞̤̬̠̞̤̪̪̟̗̳̣͖̦̭̳̺̲͔̝̰͇̠̺͎̝͓̪̳̬͉͔̲̳̮̖̠̼͙̞̯͚̹̞̤̘̟̗̝̲̲̫̫͙̟͚͍̭̩̘̲̹̪͎͓̝̜̣͈͚̮̬͎̰̺̻̼̗͎͈͈͕͚͓͓̳̝̳̤͔̲̣͎̦̼̳̭̘͎̰͇̦̞̣̙̹͍͈̟͍͓̹̦̮̼̭͚̬̼̘̬̥̥͕̱̟̲̼̮͔̫͈̩̘̹̖̬̼̯̜͇̔̈́̈́̊́̽̈́̏̃͗͐͊̽̐̈́́͒́͐̈̈́̏̑̓͐̔̔̔̔͆͆̽́͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅǫ̷̡̡̨̢̧̧̡̨̧̡̢̢̡̢̡̡̧̢̡̧̧̢̧̢̨̡̢̡̧̧̢̛̖̻̖̼̖͈̳͇̳̩̙̞̤̲̮̱͕̝̪̳͉͔͈̞̞̥̱͓̳̫̜͍̖̦̹̟̗̹͕̭̘̫͈̣͍̦͙̠̻͎̲̰̻͈̞̗̪̳̗̱̤̠͙̗͇̣̖̣̯̖̗̳̫̺͙͉̯̖͔͚̤͔̰̝̬̹̞̝̜͔͖͓̪̞͕̝̞̮͚̲͍̝̬̦͈͎͍͔̝̭͓̠̰̦̲̤̟̥̘̞̜̥̬͇̭͉̟̫͚̺̖͚̰̭̱͇̮̺̠̞̭̩͎͙͎̻͙̪̦͇͙̲̜̙̺̦̞̮̜̰̯͔̗͖̭͎̗͔̳͔̥͇̪̹͉̲̰̫̜̬͎̦̻͙̘̝̤̗̣̗͎̙̭̲̘̺̤̻͕̳̹̦͔̳̼͈̃̎͒͒̃͆̆̓̆̓̽͋͋͊̾̾̾͐̀͗̀͛̽̆̊̇̌̊̔̊̐̾̄̒̈̂͛̋͌̓̔́̎͋̍͋̎̑̀̽́͒͐̍̀̆͌͌̈́̐͊̈́̋̈́̃̒͋͛̄̃̿̽̉̇̊͌̋̋͂̄̾̏̍̅̎̾̃̔̅̀̋̓̐̒́͒͂̍̏̓̑͐̐̑̈̊̔̅̊͑̏͘͘̕̚̕̕͘̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅư̵̢̡̧̨̡̢̨̡̛̛̛̹͍̰͎͚͍͙̺̞̞͍̥̣̦̖̟͍̠̩͉̲̠͉̫̳̰͍̫͓͉̙̮̬̰̳͕̣͈͉̫̹̻̥̞̒̆̏̂̉͛̒̈́̊̄̍͋̈́̽͋̇̑̏̈́̈́̊̽̊̏̏̄̈͐̇̓́̂̽͋̎̈́̎̀̈́̈́̓̓̿̏̅͐̀̇̃͊͒͊̈́̿́̋̊͊͊̔́̊̅̋̍̍͋̔̓̐̚̚͘͘͘͘͘͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅ ̸̢̧̢̡̡̨̧̨̛̛̛͔̣̬͍̣̠̯̥̤̩̱̝͇̙̯͈͖̜̘̭̯̭̱̥̰̹͎͖̪͈͔̹̟̼̣̲̪̰͎͍͎̞̬̱̹̗̳̘̻͕̱͓̗̟̱͉̝̜̲̞̘̦̞̳̬̜͓͚̲̍̉̔̄͊̿̾́̇͒̊̊̊͊̏̿͑̄̓̊͐̐̉́͊̉̄̎̅̇̒̊̓̈́̑͐̐͒̈́̄̊͊̋͊͌̋̈̓͋̌̈̈́̈́̇̾̈́̈̅͑̏̈́̂̅̉̋͑̌͂̆̀̓̈́͋̌̓͗͑̍̊̂̇̾̾͛́̆͊̆͆̈̽̋̏͒̽̋̾̎͋̄̽̿́̿̉̏̔̓͌̽̄̽̓̄̈́̽͐̒̎̎̐̏͂̀̆̋̋̽̈́̀̈́͑̔̌̔̃̀̎̂̈́̿̂͂̚̕̕͘͘͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅş̷̨̨̡̡̧̢̧̡̧̢̢̡̡̢̧̢̧̡̨̢̢̢̡̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̰̬͖̯̼̰͍͔̟̠͉̘̖̘͕̩̪̳̯̖͉̫̪̠̭̲͈̝̞̥̥̝͎̝͎̖͖̬̞͓̼̯̩̗͉͍̫͇͕̖͕̼͇̫̰͍̰̝̹̬̜̝̦̦̘͔̹̖̬̙̝̳͕̯̠̠͚̜̣̠̺̭̼͈͖͖͎̩̰̺͓̝̫̰͎͖̫̯̠̜͇̠̬͕̳͕͈͔͍̥̼͚͇̙͎͙̝͍͕̤̥̞̳̰̤͙͚̗͖̻̤̻̘̹͍̙̠̤̟̺̮̯̝̘̙̼͍̼̝͓̲͚͓͍͖̺̣̤̳͕̜̝̲̩̣̭̣̣͓̙̲͈͕͖̙͚͔̣̙͎͙̜͙̰̝͍̩͈͎̭̲̖̭̮͖͍͈͇̹͕̱̥̥̺͈͔̼̗̜̼̱͇̳͇͓͎̪̬̗͈͍̱͈̘̱̤̞̹͇̼̣̣̖͈̜̜͈̭̜̱̠̤̰͓̜̼̬̜̝̯̖̱͈̌̇͂̃̇̀͋̋͛̿̈́̎̃̒̃̑͛̽̌̓̈̂̈̈̈́̈́̄͗́̏̑̋̈́̏̃̿̌̃̽̏̊̔̈́́̉̀̀̀͗̆́̿̒̿̌̋͛̃̾͐̉̂́̀̒͋̇́̉̽̃̃̌́͒͂̐͗̌̈́̂̀̀̎̃͊̒̓̈́͂̈́̇͒̏̂̾̀́̊̀̀͂͌͆͂͆͋̅͆̐͂̒͌̀̎͋͆͐͐͛̉̆́̈͛́̓͛̐͆́̒̈́̅̍̊̈́̈́͛͂̒̀̀̊̒̆͛̀̈́̈̋̈̌̀̅̇̔͑̿́̀͆̏̅̈́̀͆̒̈́̒̏͛̀̏̾̄̈́͐͑̄͊̀̽̃̽̍̆̓̆̃̔̈́͆̊̊̎̀̈͆̌̑́̒̎̋̀́̀̅̉́̄̐́̒́̀̚̚͘͘̕͘̕̚͘͘̕͘̚͘̕̚̕͘͘̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅư̸̛̛̠̠̱͇̩̈͗̀̈́̓̇͑̿͗̎̾̏̋͂̂͆̈́̾͊̀͐̊͒͛͊͐̔͐͐̈́͒̃̈́̒̄̆̑̉̏̓͋́̑̈́̉̐͊̂̉̐̆̇̓̏̆̋̍̆̅́̉͊̂͐͐̆̌̑̉̏̾̃̌͐̋̒́̅͛̒̒͒͊̈́̎́̿͑͑͋͂͑͐̃́́̈́̂̓̿̐̽́̎̓͒̉̉̏͊̅̓̆͒̓̒̈́̓̉̌̏̑͋̓̈͗̂̓̎̽̓̎͛̄̾̀͗̂̅̈́͗̎͛̈̄́̂̓̑́̐̆̿̾̈́̂͛̿̾̓̓͆̍̕̚̕͘̚̕͘̕̕̚͘͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ç̴̨̨̧̨̢̢̡̧̨̨̨̢̢̧̡̢̧̢̧̢̡̡̨̧̧̛̛̛̛̥͔̘̳̙̠̩̘͍̟̭͇̝͙̩̻̝̝̹͚̞͈̣͚̰͉͖͎̻͓̣͈̼̝͖̟̩͚͉̜̤̬̬̘̹̮̹̖̤̭̦͉̻̙̰̬̳̗̥̝̻̠̲̝̯̮̠̣̯͕̮͚̠̲̙̘̘̗̗̪͓͕̥̭̮̦̼̞̦͕̙͍͕̟̞̮̼̞̗̠͍̞̠̪̳͇͉͓͍̩̗̬̭̞̤̜͕̹̘̞̰̞̼͓͈̜̞̲͔͓̼̟̬̭̖̯͎̻̦͔̤̩̼̰̞̫̟̳̳͇̥̰̬̗̺̟͚͇̻̗͓͈̣͇̬͖̪̻̳̦̭̼̘̟͉̜̜̺̘̻͍͓̞̘̦̳͉̦̞̹͍̹̪̦̻͇̦͍̞̖͖̱͖̪̩̻̰̲͎͎̿̃͛̈͌̽̄̎̾̅̊̈́̏̈͋̾̊̒̎̒̓̐̿̾͊̅̊̒̑̋̂̉̐̑͒̈́̄͋̌̂̏̌́̆́̆̉͐̑̎͗̊̒͌̀̀̓͌̿͋̊̒͗͆̓̏̈́̉̆̑͗̀̾̈̓̐́̈́͑̓̀̍͐̔̓͛̒̊͌̀͋̽̔̍͂͗̈́̑̿̒̅̈̍͊͗̉̈́͛̉̿̒̒͂̎͂͂̇̌̉̋̀͊̑̑͌̄̍̊̔̍̍̂͑́͋̀̈̓͛́̄̅̍͑̎͗͌͐̎̾̈͛̒̂̓̈́̄͑͌̒̇͐͘͘̕̚̚̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅk̴̢̢̢̢̨̧̢̨̢̧̧̢̧̢̢̧̢̨̧̡̡̧̧̨̡̧̛̛̛̛͖̻̰̖͉̺̫̹͚̘̝̱̥̦̰̬̠͓͇̻̲̯̪̳͎̥̥̙̣͕̳͕̬̲̥̫̠̺͚̻͍̞̬͔͉̝͔͍̤͈̻̮̠͇͇̘͍͖̣̻͇͔͉̼̞̜͙̞̬͉̤͖̣̯̠͓̝͉̲̫̼͚̱̩̺̟̬̹͕̟̝͓̣̯̰̘̬̖͙̭̼̤͈̝̲̻̗̯̪̘̙̰̮̺̟͕̱̱̠̣̳̫̩͔̬̠̪̤̺̟̣͈̫̥̪̺̭̦̣͈̖͎̲̭̮̘̥̤̯̱̮̤̗̗̩̗̹͈͖̜̖͎̲̖͇̣̰̙͔̫̪̼̥̹̳͕̟̼͕̝̥̺̞̳͇̙̠͕̠̩̤̳̖̹̜̹͈͔̹͙̹̪̼̦̼̦̹̤̠͎̹͇̳̦̈̔̈́̉͆̎́̈̉̊̅͗͛̀̋̌̒̓͗̀́̈́͛͗̒̂͆͗̓͌̽̽̈́̓̊͊̎̅̈́̂̉̒̀̀͆̃̋͑͐̉̈̉̾̆̏͐̃̿͌̓̑͐̆̄͐͌̓̌̓̿̓̃͊͋̔͑̑̆͋̌́̀̀̿̈̾̍̉̈́̐̀̋̈́̔̓̽̿̅̐̑̇̍͊̌͒́̋̐͌͋̏̿̓͗͛̿̀̾̇̔̓̽́̒̋͌͂̈́̿͊͗̾̇͋̈́̃̀̃͂́̀̈́͗̀̓́̓͐̄̌͂͘̕̕̚̚̚̚͘̚̚͘͘̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̡̧̧̧̨̢̡̛̠̹̗̠̹̝̹̳̱̖̰̻̘͇̝̺̙̼̙̪̹̠̟̝̱̝͍̟͎̦͚̩̤͚̯̝͎̙̤̘͔̘̼̰̻̹̘̠͍̞̯̪̥̟̞̤̰̯̝͉̣̦͉͙̼̤̩̱̲̖̞͔̠̮̝̤̞̤̹̟̳̜͓͚̣͉͇̻̳̞̻͉̠̳͎͓̣̘̠́̉̔̆̈́̇̐̐͒̉͒̃̈́̈̓̈́̈́̿̽̅̓̋͂́̌̈́̅̈́͛̑̃̓̍̽̌͂̈͂̊̋̊͆̊̈́̃̋̈́̃̀̀̒̐̑̚͘̚̚͘͘̚̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅƠ̵̡̧̢̡̢̧̨̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̦̝͔̲̻̠̻͓͉̠̼̤̼̗̖͓̬̹͕̳̟̤̠̖̯̠̫͔̫͇̲̘̼̝͍͖̥̼̹͉̭̰̥̦̼̺̥̯̟̺̘͇̱̼͇̦̮̭̠̻̬̮̥̻͙̪̮̘͇̗̼̰͈̞̜̘͇̹̞̦̻̭̰͉͖͕̤̜͉̦̣̰̲̺̯͓̠̠͓̬̬͇̦̥̘̹̞͍͔̫̮̪͉͕̠̜̪̗̹̯̲͕̯̪̥͉̻̝̘̭̙͙͕̝̟͕̞͇̟̳͚̪͈̠͖̱͓̣͙͕̬̣̥̳̩̯̖̟̦̗̆̉̒̎̆͑̓́̇̂͗͗̍̑̌̊͋̉̄̈̃̀̈͂͛̽̒̉̓̅̑̌͒͒̋̀̑̂̐̔̏̈͛̍̈́̀̔͂͊͑̔̅͛̎̊̌͒̉̅̓̄̾̏͋̇͋͆͐͑̍̈́́̋̏̐̀̒͗͐̏̈̈́̋̔̇̅͋̋̀̓̈́̔̽̍̂͋̈́̍́́͑͂̓̌͗̈́͊̍͐̈̿̽̋̂̓̄̍̊͊͋̈́̓̇̋́̏̆̈̏̄̋̇͛̾̌̏͂̃̐̄̎̂͂̽̔͂͆͑͌͋̄̍̍̀́̇̽̔̀̾͑̽͌́͆̑͑͂̉̈́̀͊̑̏̃̑̎̽͛̇́͐͆̏̓̌̀̇̐̓̐̅͛̐̀̏͗̈́̀͆̃̊̽̈́́̆̃̈̉̈́̂̍̿̎͗̔̈̏̈̀̅̊͑͒̒́̚̚̕͘̚̚̕̚̕̕͘̚̚̕͘̕͘͘̚̕̕̚͘̕͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅm̵̢̧̧̨̧̢̡̢̡̢̧̡̢̡̛̛̖̺͙̤̬̞̘̝̩̦̮͕̻̣͖̘̳̫̙͈͇̰̝̝̜̝͙̬̣͖̞̳̘̩̩͎̜̥̫̻̠͕̪̪̲͙̼̥͎͚͇̹̺̜͙͈̺̬̯͚͖̜̣͔̺͙̠̭̤͇̦̭̰̠̰̫̹̦̦̹̦̬̟̲͎̫̤͍̘̺̞̝̟̭̪͖͍͉̼͖͖̭̟̖͖̜̠̱̤̟̪̪̥̌͌̏͑́̿̅̿́̈́͗͛̈́̎̀̆̐̔͌̊͗̇̀̂̿̾̆͆͌̃͗̎̈́̽͐̂̒̊͐̄̔͋͐̿̐̋̀̊͛̉͒̆́̊̍͛̊̇̅̅͛͊̏́̑̒̍̾̾̃͌̆͂͋̏̒͋̇̑̀͋̽̓̋͊͊͐̅̔̄͌͛̉̊͌̋͐͊̔̅̋̍́̌͑͆͋̂̅̓̈͆͒͑̇̏́̓͊̄̄͒͋͒̉̀̿̇͑̎̾̅̍̇̓̆̉͐̏̏̅̊́͂̈́̔̈́͂̓͛̓̀̈̓͊̍̐̐͋͋͌̄̎̆̇̈͐͆̔̉̐̈́̋̈́̈́͐̎̒͌̈̀̀̀̈͛͊̈̊̾͊̓̉͆̉̄̌̀̇͛͆̆́̓̓͐́̈̅̂̀͐̒͘̕̚̕͘͘̕̕̕̚̚̕͘̚͘̕͘̚̚̚͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

:slug:

tifosi77

COVID-19

Postby tifosi77 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:40 pm

dodint , we don't even need a full year to know these predictions weren't lofty.... :(
Man..... going back to under page 175 in this thread........there are some reallly timeless takes. lol

Gaucho

COVID-19

Postby Gaucho » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:49 pm

It's called Corona, of course it's coming from Mexico.
:face:

Kane

COVID-19

Postby Kane » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:04 pm

Y̵̡̨̢̢̡̡̨̢̡̡̢̧̡̡̨̡̝̫̗̬̦̭͖̞̭͍̩̰͓̦̪̦̣̭̦̪̥̹̙̺͙̰̞̤̬̠̞̤̪̪̟̗̳̣͖̦̭̳̺̲͔̝̰͇̠̺͎̝͓̪̳̬͉͔̲̳̮̖̠̼͙̞̯͚̹̞̤̘̟̗̝̲̲̫̫͙̟͚͍̭̩̘̲̹̪͎͓̝̜̣͈͚̮̬͎̰̺̻̼̗͎͈͈͕͚͓͓̳̝̳̤͔̲̣͎̦̼̳̭̘͎̰͇̦̞̣̙̹͍͈̟͍͓̹̦̮̼̭͚̬̼̘̬̥̥͕̱̟̲̼̮͔̫͈̩̘̹̖̬̼̯̜͇̔̈́̈́̊́̽̈́̏̃͗͐͊̽̐̈́́͒́͐̈̈́̏̑̓͐̔̔̔̔͆͆̽́͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅǫ̷̡̡̨̢̧̧̡̨̧̡̢̢̡̢̡̡̧̢̡̧̧̢̧̢̨̡̢̡̧̧̢̛̖̻̖̼̖͈̳͇̳̩̙̞̤̲̮̱͕̝̪̳͉͔͈̞̞̥̱͓̳̫̜͍̖̦̹̟̗̹͕̭̘̫͈̣͍̦͙̠̻͎̲̰̻͈̞̗̪̳̗̱̤̠͙̗͇̣̖̣̯̖̗̳̫̺͙͉̯̖͔͚̤͔̰̝̬̹̞̝̜͔͖͓̪̞͕̝̞̮͚̲͍̝̬̦͈͎͍͔̝̭͓̠̰̦̲̤̟̥̘̞̜̥̬͇̭͉̟̫͚̺̖͚̰̭̱͇̮̺̠̞̭̩͎͙͎̻͙̪̦͇͙̲̜̙̺̦̞̮̜̰̯͔̗͖̭͎̗͔̳͔̥͇̪̹͉̲̰̫̜̬͎̦̻͙̘̝̤̗̣̗͎̙̭̲̘̺̤̻͕̳̹̦͔̳̼͈̃̎͒͒̃͆̆̓̆̓̽͋͋͊̾̾̾͐̀͗̀͛̽̆̊̇̌̊̔̊̐̾̄̒̈̂͛̋͌̓̔́̎͋̍͋̎̑̀̽́͒͐̍̀̆͌͌̈́̐͊̈́̋̈́̃̒͋͛̄̃̿̽̉̇̊͌̋̋͂̄̾̏̍̅̎̾̃̔̅̀̋̓̐̒́͒͂̍̏̓̑͐̐̑̈̊̔̅̊͑̏͘͘̕̚̕̕͘̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅư̵̢̡̧̨̡̢̨̡̛̛̛̹͍̰͎͚͍͙̺̞̞͍̥̣̦̖̟͍̠̩͉̲̠͉̫̳̰͍̫͓͉̙̮̬̰̳͕̣͈͉̫̹̻̥̞̒̆̏̂̉͛̒̈́̊̄̍͋̈́̽͋̇̑̏̈́̈́̊̽̊̏̏̄̈͐̇̓́̂̽͋̎̈́̎̀̈́̈́̓̓̿̏̅͐̀̇̃͊͒͊̈́̿́̋̊͊͊̔́̊̅̋̍̍͋̔̓̐̚̚͘͘͘͘͘͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅ ̸̢̧̢̡̡̨̧̨̛̛̛͔̣̬͍̣̠̯̥̤̩̱̝͇̙̯͈͖̜̘̭̯̭̱̥̰̹͎͖̪͈͔̹̟̼̣̲̪̰͎͍͎̞̬̱̹̗̳̘̻͕̱͓̗̟̱͉̝̜̲̞̘̦̞̳̬̜͓͚̲̍̉̔̄͊̿̾́̇͒̊̊̊͊̏̿͑̄̓̊͐̐̉́͊̉̄̎̅̇̒̊̓̈́̑͐̐͒̈́̄̊͊̋͊͌̋̈̓͋̌̈̈́̈́̇̾̈́̈̅͑̏̈́̂̅̉̋͑̌͂̆̀̓̈́͋̌̓͗͑̍̊̂̇̾̾͛́̆͊̆͆̈̽̋̏͒̽̋̾̎͋̄̽̿́̿̉̏̔̓͌̽̄̽̓̄̈́̽͐̒̎̎̐̏͂̀̆̋̋̽̈́̀̈́͑̔̌̔̃̀̎̂̈́̿̂͂̚̕̕͘͘͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅş̷̨̨̡̡̧̢̧̡̧̢̢̡̡̢̧̢̧̡̨̢̢̢̡̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̰̬͖̯̼̰͍͔̟̠͉̘̖̘͕̩̪̳̯̖͉̫̪̠̭̲͈̝̞̥̥̝͎̝͎̖͖̬̞͓̼̯̩̗͉͍̫͇͕̖͕̼͇̫̰͍̰̝̹̬̜̝̦̦̘͔̹̖̬̙̝̳͕̯̠̠͚̜̣̠̺̭̼͈͖͖͎̩̰̺͓̝̫̰͎͖̫̯̠̜͇̠̬͕̳͕͈͔͍̥̼͚͇̙͎͙̝͍͕̤̥̞̳̰̤͙͚̗͖̻̤̻̘̹͍̙̠̤̟̺̮̯̝̘̙̼͍̼̝͓̲͚͓͍͖̺̣̤̳͕̜̝̲̩̣̭̣̣͓̙̲͈͕͖̙͚͔̣̙͎͙̜͙̰̝͍̩͈͎̭̲̖̭̮͖͍͈͇̹͕̱̥̥̺͈͔̼̗̜̼̱͇̳͇͓͎̪̬̗͈͍̱͈̘̱̤̞̹͇̼̣̣̖͈̜̜͈̭̜̱̠̤̰͓̜̼̬̜̝̯̖̱͈̌̇͂̃̇̀͋̋͛̿̈́̎̃̒̃̑͛̽̌̓̈̂̈̈̈́̈́̄͗́̏̑̋̈́̏̃̿̌̃̽̏̊̔̈́́̉̀̀̀͗̆́̿̒̿̌̋͛̃̾͐̉̂́̀̒͋̇́̉̽̃̃̌́͒͂̐͗̌̈́̂̀̀̎̃͊̒̓̈́͂̈́̇͒̏̂̾̀́̊̀̀͂͌͆͂͆͋̅͆̐͂̒͌̀̎͋͆͐͐͛̉̆́̈͛́̓͛̐͆́̒̈́̅̍̊̈́̈́͛͂̒̀̀̊̒̆͛̀̈́̈̋̈̌̀̅̇̔͑̿́̀͆̏̅̈́̀͆̒̈́̒̏͛̀̏̾̄̈́͐͑̄͊̀̽̃̽̍̆̓̆̃̔̈́͆̊̊̎̀̈͆̌̑́̒̎̋̀́̀̅̉́̄̐́̒́̀̚̚͘͘̕͘̕̚͘͘̕͘̚͘̕̚̕͘͘̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅư̸̛̛̠̠̱͇̩̈͗̀̈́̓̇͑̿͗̎̾̏̋͂̂͆̈́̾͊̀͐̊͒͛͊͐̔͐͐̈́͒̃̈́̒̄̆̑̉̏̓͋́̑̈́̉̐͊̂̉̐̆̇̓̏̆̋̍̆̅́̉͊̂͐͐̆̌̑̉̏̾̃̌͐̋̒́̅͛̒̒͒͊̈́̎́̿͑͑͋͂͑͐̃́́̈́̂̓̿̐̽́̎̓͒̉̉̏͊̅̓̆͒̓̒̈́̓̉̌̏̑͋̓̈͗̂̓̎̽̓̎͛̄̾̀͗̂̅̈́͗̎͛̈̄́̂̓̑́̐̆̿̾̈́̂͛̿̾̓̓͆̍̕̚̕͘̚̕͘̕̕̚͘͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ç̴̨̨̧̨̢̢̡̧̨̨̨̢̢̧̡̢̧̢̧̢̡̡̨̧̧̛̛̛̛̥͔̘̳̙̠̩̘͍̟̭͇̝͙̩̻̝̝̹͚̞͈̣͚̰͉͖͎̻͓̣͈̼̝͖̟̩͚͉̜̤̬̬̘̹̮̹̖̤̭̦͉̻̙̰̬̳̗̥̝̻̠̲̝̯̮̠̣̯͕̮͚̠̲̙̘̘̗̗̪͓͕̥̭̮̦̼̞̦͕̙͍͕̟̞̮̼̞̗̠͍̞̠̪̳͇͉͓͍̩̗̬̭̞̤̜͕̹̘̞̰̞̼͓͈̜̞̲͔͓̼̟̬̭̖̯͎̻̦͔̤̩̼̰̞̫̟̳̳͇̥̰̬̗̺̟͚͇̻̗͓͈̣͇̬͖̪̻̳̦̭̼̘̟͉̜̜̺̘̻͍͓̞̘̦̳͉̦̞̹͍̹̪̦̻͇̦͍̞̖͖̱͖̪̩̻̰̲͎͎̿̃͛̈͌̽̄̎̾̅̊̈́̏̈͋̾̊̒̎̒̓̐̿̾͊̅̊̒̑̋̂̉̐̑͒̈́̄͋̌̂̏̌́̆́̆̉͐̑̎͗̊̒͌̀̀̓͌̿͋̊̒͗͆̓̏̈́̉̆̑͗̀̾̈̓̐́̈́͑̓̀̍͐̔̓͛̒̊͌̀͋̽̔̍͂͗̈́̑̿̒̅̈̍͊͗̉̈́͛̉̿̒̒͂̎͂͂̇̌̉̋̀͊̑̑͌̄̍̊̔̍̍̂͑́͋̀̈̓͛́̄̅̍͑̎͗͌͐̎̾̈͛̒̂̓̈́̄͑͌̒̇͐͘͘̕̚̚̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅk̴̢̢̢̢̨̧̢̨̢̧̧̢̧̢̢̧̢̨̧̡̡̧̧̨̡̧̛̛̛̛͖̻̰̖͉̺̫̹͚̘̝̱̥̦̰̬̠͓͇̻̲̯̪̳͎̥̥̙̣͕̳͕̬̲̥̫̠̺͚̻͍̞̬͔͉̝͔͍̤͈̻̮̠͇͇̘͍͖̣̻͇͔͉̼̞̜͙̞̬͉̤͖̣̯̠͓̝͉̲̫̼͚̱̩̺̟̬̹͕̟̝͓̣̯̰̘̬̖͙̭̼̤͈̝̲̻̗̯̪̘̙̰̮̺̟͕̱̱̠̣̳̫̩͔̬̠̪̤̺̟̣͈̫̥̪̺̭̦̣͈̖͎̲̭̮̘̥̤̯̱̮̤̗̗̩̗̹͈͖̜̖͎̲̖͇̣̰̙͔̫̪̼̥̹̳͕̟̼͕̝̥̺̞̳͇̙̠͕̠̩̤̳̖̹̜̹͈͔̹͙̹̪̼̦̼̦̹̤̠͎̹͇̳̦̈̔̈́̉͆̎́̈̉̊̅͗͛̀̋̌̒̓͗̀́̈́͛͗̒̂͆͗̓͌̽̽̈́̓̊͊̎̅̈́̂̉̒̀̀͆̃̋͑͐̉̈̉̾̆̏͐̃̿͌̓̑͐̆̄͐͌̓̌̓̿̓̃͊͋̔͑̑̆͋̌́̀̀̿̈̾̍̉̈́̐̀̋̈́̔̓̽̿̅̐̑̇̍͊̌͒́̋̐͌͋̏̿̓͗͛̿̀̾̇̔̓̽́̒̋͌͂̈́̿͊͗̾̇͋̈́̃̀̃͂́̀̈́͗̀̓́̓͐̄̌͂͘̕̕̚̚̚̚͘̚̚͘͘̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̡̧̧̧̨̢̡̛̠̹̗̠̹̝̹̳̱̖̰̻̘͇̝̺̙̼̙̪̹̠̟̝̱̝͍̟͎̦͚̩̤͚̯̝͎̙̤̘͔̘̼̰̻̹̘̠͍̞̯̪̥̟̞̤̰̯̝͉̣̦͉͙̼̤̩̱̲̖̞͔̠̮̝̤̞̤̹̟̳̜͓͚̣͉͇̻̳̞̻͉̠̳͎͓̣̘̠́̉̔̆̈́̇̐̐͒̉͒̃̈́̈̓̈́̈́̿̽̅̓̋͂́̌̈́̅̈́͛̑̃̓̍̽̌͂̈͂̊̋̊͆̊̈́̃̋̈́̃̀̀̒̐̑̚͘̚̚͘͘̚̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅƠ̵̡̧̢̡̢̧̨̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̦̝͔̲̻̠̻͓͉̠̼̤̼̗̖͓̬̹͕̳̟̤̠̖̯̠̫͔̫͇̲̘̼̝͍͖̥̼̹͉̭̰̥̦̼̺̥̯̟̺̘͇̱̼͇̦̮̭̠̻̬̮̥̻͙̪̮̘͇̗̼̰͈̞̜̘͇̹̞̦̻̭̰͉͖͕̤̜͉̦̣̰̲̺̯͓̠̠͓̬̬͇̦̥̘̹̞͍͔̫̮̪͉͕̠̜̪̗̹̯̲͕̯̪̥͉̻̝̘̭̙͙͕̝̟͕̞͇̟̳͚̪͈̠͖̱͓̣͙͕̬̣̥̳̩̯̖̟̦̗̆̉̒̎̆͑̓́̇̂͗͗̍̑̌̊͋̉̄̈̃̀̈͂͛̽̒̉̓̅̑̌͒͒̋̀̑̂̐̔̏̈͛̍̈́̀̔͂͊͑̔̅͛̎̊̌͒̉̅̓̄̾̏͋̇͋͆͐͑̍̈́́̋̏̐̀̒͗͐̏̈̈́̋̔̇̅͋̋̀̓̈́̔̽̍̂͋̈́̍́́͑͂̓̌͗̈́͊̍͐̈̿̽̋̂̓̄̍̊͊͋̈́̓̇̋́̏̆̈̏̄̋̇͛̾̌̏͂̃̐̄̎̂͂̽̔͂͆͑͌͋̄̍̍̀́̇̽̔̀̾͑̽͌́͆̑͑͂̉̈́̀͊̑̏̃̑̎̽͛̇́͐͆̏̓̌̀̇̐̓̐̅͛̐̀̏͗̈́̀͆̃̊̽̈́́̆̃̈̉̈́̂̍̿̎͗̔̈̏̈̀̅̊͑͒̒́̚̚̕͘̚̚̕̚̕̕͘̚̚̕͘̕͘͘̚̕̕̚͘̕͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅm̵̢̧̧̨̧̢̡̢̡̢̧̡̢̡̛̛̖̺͙̤̬̞̘̝̩̦̮͕̻̣͖̘̳̫̙͈͇̰̝̝̜̝͙̬̣͖̞̳̘̩̩͎̜̥̫̻̠͕̪̪̲͙̼̥͎͚͇̹̺̜͙͈̺̬̯͚͖̜̣͔̺͙̠̭̤͇̦̭̰̠̰̫̹̦̦̹̦̬̟̲͎̫̤͍̘̺̞̝̟̭̪͖͍͉̼͖͖̭̟̖͖̜̠̱̤̟̪̪̥̌͌̏͑́̿̅̿́̈́͗͛̈́̎̀̆̐̔͌̊͗̇̀̂̿̾̆͆͌̃͗̎̈́̽͐̂̒̊͐̄̔͋͐̿̐̋̀̊͛̉͒̆́̊̍͛̊̇̅̅͛͊̏́̑̒̍̾̾̃͌̆͂͋̏̒͋̇̑̀͋̽̓̋͊͊͐̅̔̄͌͛̉̊͌̋͐͊̔̅̋̍́̌͑͆͋̂̅̓̈͆͒͑̇̏́̓͊̄̄͒͋͒̉̀̿̇͑̎̾̅̍̇̓̆̉͐̏̏̅̊́͂̈́̔̈́͂̓͛̓̀̈̓͊̍̐̐͋͋͌̄̎̆̇̈͐͆̔̉̐̈́̋̈́̈́͐̎̒͌̈̀̀̀̈͛͊̈̊̾͊̓̉͆̉̄̌̀̇͛͆̆́̓̓͐́̈̅̂̀͐̒͘̕̚̕͘͘̕̕̕̚̚̕͘̚͘̕͘̚̚̚͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

:slug:
:fist:

NTP66

COVID-19

Postby NTP66 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:17 pm

Nah, bruh.

:lol:

count2infinity

COVID-19

Postby count2infinity » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:31 pm

dodint , we don't even need a full year to know these predictions weren't lofty.... :(
Man..... going back to under page 175 in this thread........there are some reallly timeless takes. lol
I just searched the thread for "Birx" because I know at one point she said "If we do everything perfectly we could expect ..." And I couldn't remember what that number was. "Up to 200,000" apparently. I'm gonna guess we didn't do everything perfectly.

NTP66

COVID-19

Postby NTP66 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:31 pm

We’re a few months closer to it going away, though.

count2infinity

COVID-19

Postby count2infinity » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:34 pm

We’re a few months closer to it going away, though.
Dats true... dats true.

nocera

COVID-19

Postby nocera » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:23 pm

South Florida bars packed after Gov. gives OK for Phase 3 reopening
https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020 ... concerned/