How many times have you sh*t yourself as an adult?

Be honest.

30%
1-2
52%
3-5
17%
5-10
No votes
10+
No votes

Total votes: 23
willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:06 am

Right.. I've never been in the now or never situation, but sharts can happen

robbiestoupe

Postby robbiestoupe » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:45 am

I had a situation once where I thought I was done with #2, cleaned up, and went about my day. But as I started to walk back to my desk, a bonus mini-turd unbeknownst to me started eeking its way out. We're talking milk dud size. Somebody stopped me to ask a question before I could turn back, and there was no way I could squeeze my cheeks to keep it from popping out. Every step I took caused further extrusion of the milk dud. Luckily I made it in time before it fully dropped out, as it was hanging by an ass hair by the time I got back to the toilet.

bhflyhigh

Postby bhflyhigh » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:49 am

Define adult. I'd have to say 2 times, and both were liquid poo that I thought was gas.

Viva la Ben

Postby Viva la Ben » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:59 am

Define adult. I'd have to say 2 times, and both were liquid poo that I thought was gas sharts.
Fixd

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:15 am

I'm not sure I'd identify pooping ones pants with a little shart but it needs to be full-blown exploded butt.

imo

mikey

Postby mikey » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:17 am

If you make poo in your pants, you have sh*t your pants...this isn't some backwoods, Pavel Bure logic where he sh*ts himself in the shower and goes "yeah, but it's all pipes!"

NAN

Postby NAN » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:50 am

3-5

NAN

Postby NAN » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:51 am

Define adult. I'd have to say 2 times, and both were liquid poo that I thought was gas.
Same, but 3 times. Thought I was just blowing a harmless fart and liquid pooh came out.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:13 am

Let's say post-puberty.

Dickie Dunn

Postby Dickie Dunn » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:19 am

I once held in a sneeze and a little surprise squeaked out the other end. The most fearful I've ever been in my adult life was a case of Montezuma's revenge on the trip back from Cancun. Mind you I've eaten all kinds of street food and at a ton of delicious hole in the wall, "I'm not sure this place is sanitary but the "sesos son deliciosos", restaurants in Mexico City without issue, but the glass of "potable" water at the resort's fancy ass restaurant the night before we leave is what turned my digestive system into a 9.5 quake. The overdose of Imodium kept me safe from Cancun to Charlotte, but while standing in line to board our flight to Pittsburgh I have to tell my wife to try to hold the flight while I attempt to sprint and weave my clenched ass cheeks through the crowded terminal to find a bathroom before my ass explodes. Made it with a literal second to spare and then proceed to destroy the plane's bathroom for most of the flight.

Never again Mexican water. Never again.

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:47 am

you plant corn you grow corn

MrKennethTKangaroo

Postby MrKennethTKangaroo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:49 am

i had a close encounter driving home from manhattan once terrible traffic in the lincoln tunnel. didnt think i was going to make it. got off at an exit with a dunkin donuts and yelled do you have a bathroom? and they said customers only and they pointed towards the back so i through my credit card at them as i ran by and said ill take whatever. they ended up not making me buy anything because they were laughing at me so much.
another fine post by one of the finest posters on 5af

NailedPenguin
Location: The biggest post, in the biggest thread, in the biggest forum in town. Wooooo!

Postby NailedPenguin » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:50 am

I was on vacation last week and stupidly drank too much and too late the night before my flight home. In the morning I honestly thought I was in no way going to be able to make it to the airport much less sit on a flight in that condition. I did some forced spewing to try to feel better and during a few heaves a little got into the shorts. Not my fault tho.

blackjack68

Postby blackjack68 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:54 am

So who's fault was it?!?!

Silentom

Postby Silentom » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:49 pm

i had a close encounter driving home from manhattan once terrible traffic in the lincoln tunnel. didnt think i was going to make it. got off at an exit with a dunkin donuts and yelled do you have a bathroom? and they said customers only and they pointed towards the back so i through my credit card at them as i ran by and said ill take whatever. they ended up not making me buy anything because they were laughing at me so much.
I had a verrry similar experience. I was driving up McKnight Rd on my way home from work, when the sudden urge hit and I began to panic. I immediately got into the turning lane for the strip mall across from the middle Ross Park entrance, flew into the Wendy's parking lot, and ran inside to the bathroom. Didn't even stop to ask, though, and left without ordering anything.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:06 pm

I got food poisoning in Italy and still managed to avoid the 'uncommanded DUMPEX'. Granted, we spent 36 hours no more than 8 feet from the bathroom in our hotel room.