46%
Wednesday Beginning of Business Day
No votes

Total votes: 28
meow
Location: I have four degrees and am a moron. Don’t let that fool you

"2 Business Days"

Postby meow » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:04 pm

Odd timing for this thread to pop up. I have never had a problem with shipping stuff...until today. I ordered by Tim Horton's K-cups - like a good canadian boy - last Tuesday with Prime. Nothing Thursday. Nothing Friday. Nothing Saturday. I check the status and it says something about "Package is missing. Check back soon." Okay. No big deal. It arrives today in a mangled box and missing half its contents. It is supposed to be 96 K-cups. It's only 48. Looks like the truck drug it behind it for 200 miles. I jump onto Amazon chat and let them know what is going on. They issue me a full refund and tell me to keep what was delivered today.

Jim

"2 Business Days"

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:22 pm

Odd timing for this thread to pop up. I have never had a problem with shipping stuff...until today. I ordered by Tim Horton's K-cups - like a good canadian boy - last Tuesday with Prime. Nothing Thursday. Nothing Friday. Nothing Saturday. I check the status and it says something about "Package is missing. Check back soon." Okay. No big deal. It arrives today in a mangled box and missing half its contents. It is supposed to be 96 K-cups. It's only 48. Looks like the truck drug it behind it for 200 miles. I jump onto Amazon chat and let them know what is going on. They issue me a full refund and tell me to keep what was delivered today.
Did they tell you how many business days it would take to get your refund?