Today's Harassment Claims

MR25

Postby MR25 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:47 pm

I could've sworn there were rumors about him doing the same thing a couple years ago but I don't think anything came of them.

dodint

Postby dodint » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:33 pm

Get Him to the Clink.

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:37 pm

Get Him to the Clink.
Are you defending him? As I said, I don't know if the charges are true but we'll see.

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:42 pm

I heard on the Stern show years ago and he sounded really creepy about woman.

dodint

Postby dodint » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:47 pm

Get Him to the Clink.
Are you defending him? As I said, I don't know if the charges are true but we'll see.
Hahaha, **** no.

Old claims by anonymous victims are always to be taken lightly, but again, **** him.

MWB

Postby MWB » Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:06 pm

“Taken lightly.” Nah.

dodint

Postby dodint » Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:21 pm

Yeah. The burden of proof is on you. Delaying bringing action is to the accusers detriment. Pretending it doesn't only brings a disservice to those on the fence about reporting.

MWB

Postby MWB » Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:35 pm

Not saying it’s not detrimental. But saying that anyone who waits should be taken lightly is foolish and also detrimental to people who should be taken seriously. There’s a long history of a variety of reasons why women especially don’t bring these accusations. The attitude of “you should’ve said so sooner” is definitely on that list.

dodint

Postby dodint » Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:38 pm

We've had this discussion before. Agree to disagree. (Or don't)

MWB

Postby MWB » Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:47 pm

I’ll try again in a couple years lol.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:51 pm

I mean, the dispute is rooted in people waiting a few years to engage on this topic, so maybe rethink thy Plan A. :wink:

DigitalGypsy66

Postby DigitalGypsy66 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:57 pm

MR25

Postby MR25 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:13 pm

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3mq5w/ ... reddit.com
Hi, thanks for reading. From reporters Anna Merlan and Tim Marchman:

Paul Hutchinson—an executive producer of Sound of Freedom, the film focused on the heavily fictionalized exploits of anti-trafficking activist Tim Ballard—touched the naked breasts of an apparently underage trafficking victim during a 2016 undercover operation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

Footage of the incident and its aftermath was captured by videographers working with Operation Underground Railroad, or OUR, the private anti-trafficking group Ballard founded. An investigator with the Davis County Attorney’s Office obtained the footage and wrote detailed descriptions of it as part of a criminal investigation into Ballard and OUR carried out with the FBI. That investigation was closed this year without any charges being brought.

The descriptions were included among documents obtained by VICE News through a public-records request, and make clear that the trafficking victim appeared to be—and was believed at the time by Hutchinson and OUR operatives to be—about 16 years old. They also assert that OUR believed the footage had been destroyed.

Link to the full article: https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3mq5w/ ... ing-victim

mikey

Postby mikey » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:17 pm

This feels like when Republicans say "Biden caught 480 zillion tons of fentanyl crossing the border...isn't he a drug-loving ****head?" It's like, well, isn't he catching the drugs before they get to us? So, it's good...?

Doesn't this suggest that elites do partake in underage foolery...? I didn't click the article, I just read the quote block...

nocera

Postby nocera » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:33 pm

I thought the Biden thing was more "Way more drugs are being seized at the border now vs when Trump was in office therefore drugs are a bigger problem now under Biden." So no, I don't really think it's the same as a producer of a film that's been championed by the right for finally speaking up about sex trafficking being a sexual predator himself. Maybe if Biden was capturing the drugs and then sneaking a few hits.

MR25

Postby MR25 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:33 pm

This is the guy who produced the anti-trafficking movie being caught on video touching/groping the breasts of a potentially underage trafficking victim.

This is not a good thing.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:55 pm

A description of one of the videos, written by an investigator, shows Hutchinson expressing concerns over whether he could be prosecuted by Mexican authorities over the incident. He was speaking to Matt Osborne, an OUR operative, who dismissed his worries while making clear he didn’t think the video should be shown to the U.S. government. Osborne is currently the president and chief operating officer of OUR, as he has been since Ballard resigned from the organization earlier this year following an internal investigation into allegations of sexual misconduct.
A detailed description of another video shows Hutchinson potentially creating demand for trafficking while posing as a wealthy sex tourist. According to an investigator’s description, he asked a trafficker, who was showing him pictures of sex workers, for younger girls—or, as he and the trafficker both described them, “mas fresca.” The trafficker, according to the investigator’s description of the video, tells women who are working with him to find girls as young as 14 to provide to Hutchinson.

There is no suggestion in the files that Hutchinson’s behavior was aimed at anything but identifying and exposing traffickers, but federal agents with extensive experience working undercover overseas told VICE News that Hutchinson’s methods ran contrary to best practice. For years, experts in the anti-trafficking field have raised concerns about OUR’s methods potentially creating demand for trafficking victims, due to scenarios precisely like this one. Rather than finding minors who were already being trafficked, requesting younger victims while undercover could cause traffickers to try and find people to fill that request. In other words, such a request would not rescue trafficking victims; it could potentially create them.
“A female,” the description—which like the others in this story we are reproducing verbatim aside from minor redactions, complete with typographical and grammatical errors—reads, “gets to the bottom of the stairs and there is an adult male standing to her left side. The male is wearing a light-colored shirt with long sleeves and a necktie. The male uses both of his hands to lift the female’s shirt up to her shoulders exposing her naked breasts. While he continues to hold the female’s shirt up with both hands, another adult male approaches from directly in front of the female. This male (identified as Paul Hutchinson based on his own statements on a phone call to Matt Osborn.) is wearing a light-colored shirt with short sleeves. Paul approaches the female and lifts both of his hands and places them on each of the female’s naked breasts. The female uses her hand to push down Paul’s hands and pulls her shirt down. There is another female standing above them higher on the stairway wearing a dark colored skirt/shorts and a dark colored tube top shirt.

“Paul leans in and kisses the first female on the side of the cheek,” read the investigator’s notes.

The adult male in the white shirt, according to the description, goes outside with Hutchinson and his team. “You want more touch, feel, oh no more touch,” he says. Another man says, “You like more 16” and that he can provide IDs. Hutchinson pays one of these men—which isn’t made clear in the description—money and says, “For showing ‘em to me right there.”
This sounds like the TV cop meme of an undercover narc testing cocaine by rubbing it on their gums. Except instead of narcotics he's feeling up teenagers.