Politics And Current Events

AuthorTony

Postby AuthorTony » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:06 pm

It's been well established that he tweets too much and too stupidly. Most of us have moved on several years ago tho.
He tweets in lieu of holding press briefings. If Obama had gone in front of the press corps and insulted Kelly, would everyone be expected to ignore it an move on? It's no different.

Trip McNeely

Postby Trip McNeely » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:06 pm

Well just the same I couldn't imagine living in the world that some of you have every day for years now. I'm embarrassed just enough because I saw Troy's stupid article and let it sidetrack me into this all morning. Having my everyday consumed by this guy is just, I dunno.
lol. Not sure how you don't see this as an indictment on yourself as well.
This is coming from NP. The guy who spends half of his life complaining about the outgoing black guys on the Steelers.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:10 pm

Well just the same I couldn't imagine living in the world that some of you have every day for years now. I'm embarrassed just enough because I saw Troy's stupid article and let it sidetrack me into this all morning. Having my everyday consumed by this guy is just, I dunno.
This is coming from NP. The guy who spends half of his life complaining about the outgoing black guys on the Steelers.
There is at least the tiniest shred of self-awareness, in that he seems to be chastising himself for being consumed by the people criticizing Trump.

Sam's Drunk Dog

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:20 pm

It's amazing how many bad hires Trump makes...

Sam's Drunk Dog

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:21 pm

Sam's Drunk Dog

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:23 pm

NailedPenguin
Location: The biggest post, in the biggest thread, in the biggest forum in town. Wooooo!

Postby NailedPenguin » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:31 pm

John Zeigler the Sandusky Truther probably shouldn't be referencing anyone else as a cult.

Morkle

Postby Morkle » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:32 pm

I mean it's never been about not liking Trump, it's been about radicalizing your base to believe that anyone who dislikes Trump, is a member the Deep State, has TDS, or is a never Trumper.

I've never seen a person leave his "organization" so far that hasn't been ridiculed and insulted out the door.

NailedPenguin
Location: The biggest post, in the biggest thread, in the biggest forum in town. Wooooo!

Postby NailedPenguin » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:42 pm

There is at least the tiniest shred of self-awareness, in that he seems to be chastising himself for being consumed by the people criticizing Trump.

That is correct. Also, things get equated to other people and other administrations in part to talk some of you off the ledge that you're clearly on. I'd hate to go vote and have one of you lunatics drive a car thru the place.

Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:50 pm

You're a jackass.

MWB

Postby MWB » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:55 pm

That is correct. Also, things get equated to other people and other administrations in part to talk some of you off the ledge that you're clearly on. I'd hate to go vote and have one of you lunatics drive a car thru the place.
Yeah, everyone here is on a ledge because they question what trump does. Crazy.

NailedPenguin

Postby NailedPenguin » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:12 pm

Yeah, everyone here is on a ledge because they question what trump does. Crazy.

Not you. Not most of you. I was talking specifically to who I quoted. You can't look at his posts and think that's anywhere near healthy. And the gall to constantly disparage anyone else is what annoys me and got me sucked into that crap since this morning.

Edit *I see you were the top quote in that. Still didn't mean you.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:21 pm

lol, the gall to disparage me.

Gaucho

Postby Gaucho » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:24 pm

Feel free to unsuck yourself permanently.

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:52 pm

#JoeKnew

How did this pedophile denier get to be a voice people listen to?

PFiDC

Postby PFiDC » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:54 pm

Totally normal. Every other POTUS in US history acted exactly the same way.

It's been well established that he tweets too much and too stupidly. Most of us have moved on several years ago tho.
That's literally the problem. You've accepted this as normal and have moved on.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:57 pm

I do think it's interesting that Ziegler has moved to the conservative trump critic arena as opposed to highlighting all the recent college abuse scandals that seem to validate his stance. From my understanding he was big on the "PSU scandal was generated by media hysteria". That MSU and OSU both harbored a far more prolific serial abuser and have not come near the sort of punishment/condemnation PSU received , to me, supports some of that theory.

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:58 pm

He found a new grift.

Because he speaks against Trump his denying Sandusky gets pushed under the rug? :lol:

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:59 pm

I'm not sure any "moving on" took place.

NailedPenguin

Postby NailedPenguin » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:59 pm

Totally normal. Every other POTUS in US history acted exactly the same way.

So have millions and millions of other people and they seem to be living their lives just fine. The message board people warning of Nazi Germany and World War III every damn day are the normal ones.

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:00 pm

Some of y'all would get the vapors reading LBJ's Robert Caro biography.

LBJ makes Trump look like Billy Graham.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:01 pm

Some of y'all would get the vapors reading LBJ's Robert Caro biography.

LBJ makes Trump look like Billy Graham.
I just started it.

eddy

Postby eddy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:03 pm

He tweets in lieu of holding press briefings. If Obama had gone in front of the press corps and insulted Kelly, would everyone be expected to ignore it an move on? It's no different.
exactly. Its unreal how people pass this kind of stuff off because he "tweets" it.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:04 pm

He found a new grift.

Because he speaks against Trump his denying Sandusky gets pushed under the rug? :lol:
Ziegler dancing on DFW's grave, to me, is far more abhorrent than his PSU rabble rousing.

That said, the stuff PSU is accused of was proven at a massively larger scale at MSU and OSU, and it's like we never spent years arguing about that NCAA punishment being justified or not.

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:36 pm

:lol: #actualheadline