Politics And Current Events

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:43 am

my ability to recognize the difference between finger and dick + trump and anyone else is high horsing. if the goal is to make progressives feel superior through stupidity, only then to accuse them of having a superiority complex, you are winning. big time.

:lol:

CBear3

Postby CBear3 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:43 am

Shaf has done pretty good job explaining in the past his vote as well.
Maybe the problem is that on one hand you have people voting for a person, and the other is voting for a party platform.

eddy

Postby eddy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:44 am

Source of the post And you should use it as a teaching lesson for your kids.

And thank you,I do my best to piss off the easily offended group in this thread.
you are a stranger on a message board, please don't assume that I would ever take advice from you on how or what to teach my kids and that I would be offended by you.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:45 am

it's a funny thing...us pinkos are the ones who derail this thread with nonsense, right? but in a 12 hour span, we've had to again explain the difference between trump and...well...anyone AND explain the difference between putting your dick in someone's face and putting your finger in someone's face to team conservative. is the goal to eliminate the notion of common sense?

Shmenguin on his high horse again bashing conservatives intelligence.
my ability to recognize the difference between finger and dick + trump and anyone else is high horsing. if the goal is to make progressives feel superior through stupidity, only then to accuse them of having a superiority complex, you are winning. big time.
Here you are again with insulting people’s intelligence.

Factorial

Postby Factorial » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:45 am

And thank you,I do my best to piss off the easily offended group in this thread.
you are a stranger on a message board, please don't assume that I would ever take advice from you on how or what to teach my kids and that I would be offended by you.
gunthy does have a relative with kids though...

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:46 am

Well you should, because I give the best advice. Yuge and bigly advice.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:47 am

gunthy does have a relative with kids though...
Actually I have a kid myself... :pop:

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:47 am

Maybe the problem is that on one hand you have people voting for a person, and the other is voting for a party platform.
I doubt anyone asked another poster to justify their Obama hysteria by citing real life personal impact.

columbia

Postby columbia » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:48 am

By all accounts (and in threads all over this board), Eddy seems like an outstanding father.

Viva la Ben

Postby Viva la Ben » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:49 am

Gene Simmons reportedly banned from Fox for life after lewd behaviour after yesterday’s appearance on the network.

CBear3

Postby CBear3 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:50 am

I doubt anyone asked another poster to justify their Obama hysteria by citing real life personal impact.
No, for the most part “we” just told them they were racist.

shmenguin

Postby shmenguin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:51 am

it's a funny thing...us pinkos are the ones who derail this thread with nonsense, right? but in a 12 hour span, we've had to again explain the difference between trump and...well...anyone AND explain the difference between putting your dick in someone's face and putting your finger in someone's face to team conservative. is the goal to eliminate the notion of common sense?

i know plenty of smart people who are conservative. i know some who even voted for trump. and i don't know enough about any of you to gauge your actual real life intelligence.

but i'm very comfortable in saying that the nonsense that you're bringing to the table today is stupid as sh*t. you may not be stupid. but you are saying stupid things. i know that shyster isn't stupid, but (if he was serious), his anatomy conflation was one of the stupidest takes i've ever read on this board. shades of grey, nobody...smart people can do dumb things. it may seem complicated, i know.

MR25

Postby MR25 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:55 am

Gene Simmons reportedly banned from Fox for life after lewd behaviour after yesterday’s appearance on the network.

What does Fox consider "lewd behavior"?

Willie Kool

Postby Willie Kool » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:56 am

He did a great job. One of the best jobs ever.
Just to be clear, I was never really "swindled" by Trump. My vote was a vote against the Hillary legacy, and also a vote for the lulz.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:57 am

i know plenty of smart people who are conservative. i know some who even voted for trump. and i don't know enough about any of you to gauge your actual real life intelligence.

but i'm very comfortable in saying that the nonsense that you're bringing to the table today is stupid as sh*t. you may not be stupid. but you are saying stupid things. i know that shyster isn't stupid, but (if he was serious), his anatomy conflation was one of the stupidest takes i've ever read on this board. shades of grey, nobody...smart people can do dumb things. it may seem complicated, i know.

Nice dig at the end there. Forget to take your meds today?

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:57 am

It's interesting that I acutely remember a conversation ITT where said poster was arguing that he wasn't insulting people, but just saying that they were saying stupid things.

columbia

Postby columbia » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:59 am

As I alluded to, the house imploded long ago.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:03 am

:lol:

Grunty in top Grunt form today.

MR25

Postby MR25 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:04 am

Don't encourage it.

shmenguin

Postby shmenguin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:06 am

Nice dig at the end there. Forget to take your meds today?
oh i have no delusions about my own virtue ITT. you are preposterous, so i can't help myself. wish i could rise above it, but i just don't have it in me.

Viva la Ben

Postby Viva la Ben » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:14 am

Senate bill includes tax break on private jets
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... e-jets?amp

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:17 am

That way Trump cabinet members can be incentivized to get their own private jet and stop using tax payer funded private jets.

"gif of that dude pointing at his brain:

CBear3

Postby CBear3 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:23 am

He did a great job. One of the best jobs ever.
Just to be clear, I was never really "swindled" by Trump. My vote was a vote against the Hillary legacy, and also a vote for the lulz.
Good Lord, I sifted through like 25 pages of shaf posts to try to be a nice guy (and defend my comment). I did find one where he says illegal immigration was a key factor for him. And I thought I remembered a post on the judiciary but after about 10 pages my brain had turned to mush.

Viva la Ben

Postby Viva la Ben » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:26 am

That way Trump cabinet members can be incentivized to get their own private jet and stop using tax payer funded private jets.

"gif of that dude pointing at his brain:
Boris and Natasha approve.

Gaucho

Postby Gaucho » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:27 am

shaf is very much aligned with Trump's base. I don't know what the fuss is about.