Politics And Current Events

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:40 pm

I would just like to point out that we had three consecutive posts that went:

Grunts: "People that just constantly post tweets that add zero value make this place miserable as well."
Freddy: Just a tweet
Also Grunty: *Engages in discussion about tweet*

That was pretty amusing.
Goes without saying at this point.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:45 pm

I mean, the day started with grunt-o dodinting about saying one thing in a post and then doing the opposite, and then........ That's just top quality shitposting.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:48 pm

I mean, the day started with grunt-o dodinting about saying one thing in a post and then doing the opposite, and then........ That's just top quality shitposting.
:roll:

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:52 pm

Some folks have sincerely expressed distaste for the simple tweet post. I don’t have any problem with it, eddy and Freddy (lol) probably do that the most. Grunts chides eddy because eddy posts critical things about trump, maybe if you have some severe brain damage would you think it has anything to do with the tweet post.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:56 pm

Some folks have sincerely expressed distaste for the simple tweet post. I don’t have any problem with it, eddy and Freddy (lol) probably do that the most. Grunts chides eddy because eddy posts critical things about trump, maybe if you have some severe brain damage would you think it has anything to do with the tweet post.
Agreed, I don't think there is anything wrong with it. For example, that tweet about Avenatti Freddy shared earlier was hilarious and definitely worth reading. Most of us don't have time to be constantly reading long, in-depth articles about all of this bullsht, although I do appreciate those being shared to as I always like to be informed.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:58 pm

No I chided eddy because he called me an dadhole after I just pointed out that he said he was going to stop posting this weekend multiple times yesterday.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:58 pm

That said, as much as I loathe Avenatti, he should not be in solitary confinement right now. I don't buy the BS about his "safety", either.

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-ju ... onfinement

MWB

Postby MWB » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:04 pm

I don’t really mind the tweet posts. As someone else said last week,I do think it’s nice to have some commentary with the tweet sometimes, since the point of it might not be clear.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:05 pm

Grunty ITT: I've repeatedly said I'm an dadhole, for when it comes to my views or demeanor. For that I don't care. I take no shame in lobbing insults and saying that it was an insult.
Eddy: You're not a very nice person.
Grunty:

eddy

Postby eddy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:06 pm

No I chided eddy because he called me an dadhole after I just pointed out that he said he was going to stop posting this weekend multiple times yesterday.
This is me saying I'm going to stop posting this weekend
:lol:

quote=eddysnake post_id=751638 time=1579974376 user_id=135]
And I was doing so good not replying in here, told ya I've got my own problems. Enjoy the weekend.
[/quote]

You unnecessarily attack others. Act your age not your shoe size.

MWB

Postby MWB » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:08 pm

US shoe size or European?

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:09 pm

Grunty ITT: I've repeatedly said I'm an dadhole, for when it comes to my views or demeanor. For that I don't care. I take no shame in lobbing insults and saying that it was an insult.
Eddy: You're not a very nice person.
Grunty:

Did I say that he wasn’t correct in saying I am an dadhole. I just didn’t see anything mean in what I posted... :pop:

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:11 pm

US shoe size or European?
Either way is large... :pop: :slug:

eddy

Postby eddy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:13 pm

I never said you were an dadhole. I just said you come across as a mean person. You do the exact things in which you accuse others of doing, but are so caught up in your I can do no wrong demeanor that you don't see it. You are a bully plain and simple.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:13 pm

Ah, so we’re into the “It was a joke... it was a joke...” phase of the grunty spiral. Good, it’s coming to an end.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:15 pm

I never said you were an dadhole. I just said you come across as a mean person. You do the exact things in which you accuse others of doing, but are so caught up in your I can do no wrong demeanor that you don't see it. You are a bully plain and simple.
I’m fairly certain being mean is the same thing/similar as being an dadhole...

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:16 pm

Ah, so we’re into the “It was a joke... it was a joke...” phase of the grunty spiral. Good, it’s coming to an end.
My post to eddy about him not wanting to reply and have a good weekend wasn’t a joke.

count2infinity

Postby count2infinity » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:17 pm

Well, I’m glad we can come to a conclusion on this one. On to the next spiral!

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:19 pm

:roll:

All because I pointed out something that someone said.... lol

Gaucho

Postby Gaucho » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:19 pm

This is bad.

eddy

Postby eddy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:24 pm

Eh, it's fine. I just figured out the mute button. I'm good going forward.

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:35 pm

Two person race at this point.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:06 pm

Good news for Biden, most of that support drifts in his direction. Unless of course you are dumb and think that Warren supporters would get behind sanders

count2infinity

Postby count2infinity » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:12 pm

Good news for Biden, most of that support drifts in his direction. Unless of course you are dumb and think that Warren supporters would get behind sanders
My wife donated to Warren’s campaign. Between Biden and Bernie, she’d go Bernie. I know that’s just anecdotal, but it’s there.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:15 pm

I believe warrens support is mostly urban professional womwn