Politics And Current Events

NailedPenguin
Location: The biggest post, in the biggest thread, in the biggest forum in town. Wooooo!

Postby NailedPenguin » Fri May 22, 2020 8:28 pm

Hahahhahahah

AuthorTony

Postby AuthorTony » Fri May 22, 2020 8:29 pm

Black voters get to choose between an old white guy who says they ain't black if they don't vote for him and an old white guy who calls blacks "my African American." Talk about lose/lose.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Fri May 22, 2020 8:32 pm

Listen to the interview yourself.

I love how when this story broke you raced here to be a tough guy.
Lmao. A democrat says or does something shitty and the problem of course is other peoples reaction to it. A tale as old as time.

Btw you still havent explained it.
such a mystery why black people wont vote conservative.

Is it because anyone who actually does is considered "ain't black?"
**** off NP. Come in here every day and defend your hero Trump, not just when Biden makes a gaffe so your can crow victory.
So come in every day to crow victory?

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Fri May 22, 2020 8:32 pm

Ida Bae Wells is one of the most vile racists in the Twittersphere. She deleted that tweet, btw. I had no idea that she won a Pulitzer Prize this year, which says something about how far that award has fallen.

NailedPenguin
Location: The biggest post, in the biggest thread, in the biggest forum in town. Wooooo!

Postby NailedPenguin » Fri May 22, 2020 8:40 pm

Black voters get to choose between an old white guy who says they ain't black if they don't vote for him and an old white guy who calls blacks "my African American." Talk about lose/lose.

One was at least using it (albeit awkwardly) as descriptor of a friend. The other plainly said, you arent real.

Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Fri May 22, 2020 8:41 pm

"at least". thats for f***ing sure.

NailedPenguin

Postby NailedPenguin » Fri May 22, 2020 8:44 pm

"my African american friend"

"if you don't support me, you ain't black"

Please tell me how they are even on the same planet as comparable.

Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Fri May 22, 2020 8:49 pm

because neither one of them is a genuine sentiment.

NailedPenguin

Postby NailedPenguin » Fri May 22, 2020 8:53 pm

Yeah no kidding. And one I'd say is about 100 times worse and I'd just expect our resident dog whistle interpreters to have more to say about than "it's a gaffe, but Trump.."

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Fri May 22, 2020 8:53 pm

By the way remember when Biden was going around telling everybody that Mitt Romney was going to put black people back in chains.

Good work Democrats

Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Fri May 22, 2020 8:54 pm

you can attempt to bring trump into it all you want, but its an institutionalized problem.

NailedPenguin

Postby NailedPenguin » Fri May 22, 2020 8:55 pm

Actually I dont even care. All I even mentioned was Bloomberg News doing the "republicans pounce" routine and then the ghost of Columbia signed on to Faf's account and started telling me to go F myself.

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Fri May 22, 2020 8:58 pm

Actually I dont even care. All I even mentioned was Bloomberg News doing the "republicans pounce" routine and then the ghost of Columbia signed on to Faf's account and started telling me to go F myself.
I told to **** off, not go **** yourself.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Fri May 22, 2020 8:59 pm

It really amazes me that the combined ages of our presidential candidates this election cycle is 152. I mean, WTF.

Ronald Reagan was considered insanely old when he took the Oath of Office, at the ripe age of 69. It absolutely blows my mind that the odds are that someone a FULL DECADE older than him is going to be taking that same oath this winter.

On another note, surely Biden is not going to select Stacey Abrams as his VP, right? She would blow Sarah Palin out of the water as the least qualified VP pick in electoral history. And the fact she would likely be president by 2024 is an even scarier proposition.

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Fri May 22, 2020 9:01 pm

By the way remember when Biden was going around telling everybody that Mitt Romney was going to put black people back in chains.

Good work Democrats
Trump or Biden. Easy choice.

Edit: And please own your support of Trump.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Fri May 22, 2020 9:03 pm

Good work Democrats
Trump or Biden. Easy choice.
Not if Biden picks Abrams as VP. Probably the only VP candidate that would cause me to not vote Biden.

King Colby

Postby King Colby » Fri May 22, 2020 9:07 pm

ask a black friend.
My black friends want to vote for whoever the **** they want to vote for without being measured for their blackness.

Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Fri May 22, 2020 9:08 pm

ask a black friend.
My black friends want to vote for whoever the **** they want to vote for without being measured for their blackness.
no me digas.

Trip McNeely

Postby Trip McNeely » Fri May 22, 2020 9:09 pm

I guess NP has taken a timeout from complaining about black athletes social media accounts

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Fri May 22, 2020 9:15 pm

I guess NP has taken a timeout from complaining about black athletes social media accounts
He's hyper attuned to all racial issues that come up in the news, isn't he.

tjand72

Postby tjand72 » Fri May 22, 2020 9:20 pm

Biden should not have made that comment. It was pretty tone-deaf.

On an unrelated note, who should people with good bloodlines like the Ford family vote for?

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Fri May 22, 2020 9:27 pm

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/15/new- ... rcounting/
New York reported on April 28 that there had been 644 deaths from residents of adult care facility residents who died at either the facility or at a hospital. Montag confirmed that the table “contained lab-confirmed and, in some cases, presumed COVID-19 deaths.”
I mean I could be reading this wrong, but it sure looks like New York had nursing home facilities keep covid patients that subsequently died at the facility, and also omitted they were nursing home residents if they died at the hospital.

NailedPenguin

Postby NailedPenguin » Fri May 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Another professional dog whistle interpreter who has suddenly gone deaf

Almost 2 years ago I called a guy annoying and you're still harping on it as a racial comment.

Gee I wonder why anyone tries to hold you phonies to any sort of standard when the people you vote for say vile ****??

Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Fri May 22, 2020 9:32 pm

Almost 2 years ago I called a guy annoying and you're still harping on it as a racial comment.

Gee I wonder why anyone tries to hold you phonies to any sort of standard when the people you vote for say vile ****??
1. nobody cares what you said yesterday, let alone years ago.
2. worry about your own game, plenty there to keep you busy.

Trip McNeely

Postby Trip McNeely » Fri May 22, 2020 9:35 pm

Another professional dog whistle interpreter who has suddenly gone deaf

Remember when you said Pittsburgh was gonna burn during Antwon Roses trial ....because I do

Unsurprisingly you disappearing after that one too