Ok Greg Marmalard.

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Politics And Current Events

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:30 pm

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:33 pm

Here comes Neidermeyer with the follow up.

Sorry to bust into the pledge meeting Omega men.

AuthorTony

Postby AuthorTony » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:34 pm

I'm disappointed she didn't mention the WWE.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:35 pm

I was gonna say she missed the wwe, but didn’t want to be comically lame...

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:36 pm

Here comes Neidermeyer with the follow up.

Sorry to bust into the pledge meeting Omega men.
Shut the door. I can't see.

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:45 pm

I was gonna say she missed the wwe, but didn’t want to be comically lame...
I'm a legacy...

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:54 pm

have any heels done a “vaccines are good for you” promo yet?

blackjack68

Postby blackjack68 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:19 pm

What TV shows would be a better place for ads for the block of people who are refusing to take the vaccine and they’re trying to reach them? Obviously it’s not people in your circle... so it might be tough to come up with an answer. But I’m genuinely curious where they should run them to not get the “comically lame” title...
Is Matlock still on?

Ad@m

Postby Ad@m » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:33 pm

Yes, it’s on HMM, METV and FETV.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:44 pm

"Talking to NASCAR" really isn't weird or even silly. Over 60% of NASCAR fans live in the south and midwest, where there's a higher percentage of non-vaxxers that the messaging is targeted towards. They may have tried to de-redneck their fans over the years, but they are still very red.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:46 pm

It's like how over the summer where there was incident after incident of dipshit 20-30 year olds renting Air BnB houses and having 24 hour ragers, Fauci started doing appearances on popular podcasts and such.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:49 pm

Also, there was a civil rights attorney on the TV earlier who said that because the latest Minnesota police shooting looks like it was genuinely a mishap there was probably no way to charge the officer criminally. Neat.

And while there's no good place for a negligent police shooting, I think 10 miles from the courthouse that's the venue for the Floyd shooting is probably not ideal.

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:05 pm

I wonder if citizens can start using that excuse

“I was trying to pull out my lighter for a cig but I accidentally shot them instead”
Last edited by MalkinIsMyHomeboy on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:06 pm

Sounds like a tragic mistake to me.

DigitalGypsy66

Postby DigitalGypsy66 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:09 pm

And while there's no good place for a negligent police shooting, I think 10 miles from the courthouse that's the venue for the Floyd shooting is probably not ideal.

MR25

Postby MR25 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:04 am

Isn't there some sort of manslaughter/criminally negligent homicide type charge for the officer?

King Colby

Postby King Colby » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:59 am

Also, there was a civil rights attorney on the TV earlier who said that because the latest Minnesota police shooting looks like it was genuinely a mishap there was probably no way to charge the officer criminally. Neat.

Bullshit. She can be charged with involuntary manslaughter. I'm not sure what the law is in minny but this happened on 2009 in Oklahoma and the officer was sentenced to 2 years for that

CBear3

Postby CBear3 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:18 am

Welcome to prison reform meeting injustice. Is the idea of prison to rehabilitate or to punish? You can’t rehab this mistake, you can take away her 2A right so she never has the opportunity to make the mistake again, but there was no malice involved.
So we’re just going to punish her for the sake of punishing her. We’re not teaching her a lesson, we’re not trying to make the world safer, we just want her to feel pain?
Yeah, not sure there’s an appropriate sentence for that.

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:20 am

"The war machine keeps turning..."

CBear3

Postby CBear3 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:23 am

To full circle that though, he was apparently stopped for air fresheners? WTH? Because they figured it was a cover up for the pot smell or what?
The traffic stop in the first place is why we need to talk reform. Nor have I heard what the warrants were for, it seems excessive to taser a dude for something minor. Increasing police interactions for minor offenses invites more opportunities for tragic mistakes.

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:30 am

To full circle that though, he was apparently stopped for air fresheners? WTH? Because they figured it was a cover up for the pot smell or what?
The traffic stop in the first place is why we need to talk reform. Nor have I heard what the warrants were for, it seems excessive to taser a dude for something minor. Increasing police interactions for minor offenses invites more opportunities for tragic mistakes.
Much like with Eric Garner and cigarettes or Floyd this is an example of the nanny state LETS PASS LAWS AGAINST EVERYTHING causing more unnecessary traffic stops and police/human interactions than are necessary.

So many of these stories start out with enforcing silly regulations.

NAN

Postby NAN » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:35 am

He was stopped due to expired tags on his car. Don't know what the warrants were for.

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:36 am

Much like with Eric Garner and cigarettes or Floyd this is an example of the nanny state LETS PASS LAWS AGAINST EVERYTHING causing more unnecessary traffic stops and police/human interactions than are necessary.

Classic Freddy, blame the nanny state first for these cops **** up.

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:39 am

Classic Freddy, blame the nanny state first for these cops **** up.
Well, when the shoe fits...

And you'll notice on the previous page ITT I said she should be tried for murder. So things can be both/and sometimes.