Politics And Current Events

PFiDC

Postby PFiDC » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:20 pm

Wouldn't it just mean removing or getting rid of him?
It can also mean to kill or bury.
It comes from the word nix which doesn't mean to kill someone. 86 can mean kill someone the same way "take care of" can mean kill someone. Literally nobody is going to see 86 45 and think "Hey! Good idea! I'm gonna kill Trump!"

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:25 pm

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:31 pm

Wouldn't it just mean removing or getting rid of him?
It can also mean to kill or bury.
It comes from the word nix which doesn't mean to kill someone. 86 can mean kill someone the same way "take care of" can mean kill someone. Literally nobody is going to see 86 45 and think "Hey! Good idea! I'm gonna kill Trump!"
You wouldn’t think catcher in the rye would spark murders, but...

blackjack68

Postby blackjack68 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:31 pm

Jenny has moved to a new central code prefix geogeaphy.
Whoops. Tif caught it.
As a musician, I would’ve thought you understood “artistic license.”

Disappoint.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:55 pm

Catch Her In The Rear

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:28 pm

I'm watching Troy's fav Jake Tapper on replay and Lara Trump is a disgrace. When did she get those bloated blow job lips? So trashy.

AuthorTony

Postby AuthorTony » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:30 pm

That's fantastic! :lol:

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:01 am

I'm watching Troy's fav Jake Tapper on replay and Lara Trump is a disgrace. When did she get those bloated blow job lips? So trashy.
If Tapper had any self-awareness of dignity, he'd never invite frauds like Lara Trump on his show.

That's why Tapper is such a POS, he's no better than any clickbait journalist, but pretends that he's some arbiter of truth.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:08 am

If Tapper had any self-awareness of dignity, he'd never invite frauds like Lara Trump on his show.

That's why Tapper is such a POS, he's no better than any clickbait journalist, but pretends that he's some arbiter of truth.
Agreed on all counts.

mikey

Postby mikey » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:27 am

arbiter of truth.
Seriously...I already drew that job from the job hat, stay in your lane, Tapper...

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:30 am

She's a spokesperson for the campaign so I have no issue with her being interviewed.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:40 am

She's a spokesperson for the campaign so I have no issue with her being interviewed.
Sure, she's got a title. But you know exactly what happens when you bring her on the show.

Trip McNeely

Postby Trip McNeely » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:54 am

Sure, she's got a title. But you know exactly what happens when you bring her on the show.
Yea the media still hasn’t figured out after 4 years that if they just ignore the BS coming from the Trumposphere, it dies. When you bring on these bufoons, it just amplifies the media vs trump image and whatever crap they are spewing gains traction.

Dickie Dunn

Postby Dickie Dunn » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:17 am

The Trumpsters strike again.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:22 am

"F*CK YOU AND TRYING TO SAVE LIVES! I'LL KILL YOU!"

Morkle

Postby Morkle » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:23 am

There was a time, where people thought Trump would listen to him, would take his advice seriously.

Now here we are.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:25 am

Meanwhile.

Viva la Ben

Postby Viva la Ben » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:26 am

**** death cult.

nocera

Postby nocera » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:34 am

Trump says if Biden's elected, "he'll listen to the scientists"
https://www.axios.com/trump-warns-lockd ... c5170.html

Trump out here campaigning for Biden. He also claimed that Biden will cancel Christmas. Despite, you know, the inauguration taking place in January.

Dickie Dunn

Postby Dickie Dunn » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:35 am

There was a time, where people thought Trump would listen to him, would take his advice seriously.

Now here we are.
I mean anyone with a minute or exposure to Trump’s career and existence should have known that ass kissers far outweigh experts in his book.

Morkle

Postby Morkle » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:36 am

Trump out here campaigning for Biden. He also claimed that Biden will cancel Christmas. Despite, you know, the inauguration taking place in January.
isn't Biden like a hardcore Catholic?

Morkle

Postby Morkle » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:37 am

Now here we are.
I mean anyone with a minute or exposure to Trump’s career and existence should have known that ass kissers far outweigh experts in his book.
IIRC it was pretty thoroughly discussed in here that surely it would be the case that Fauci is respected and listened to.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:42 am

isn't Biden like a hardcore Catholic?
I don't particularly care one way or another, but yes. Biden is far more devout than Trump.

count2infinity

Postby count2infinity » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:46 am

https://www.newsweek.com/charlie-kirk-1540146

Turning Point USA unfairly censored yet again!
Twitter said in a lock notification to Kirk that one of his posts had violated rules "against posting misleading information about voting." Elaborating, Twitter warned: "You may not post content providing false information about voting or registering to vote."

The rule-breaking tweet that was flagged included false information about a ProPublica story published October 16 about applications for mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania. The outlet reported 372,000 ballot requests had been rejected by state officials.

According to ProPublica, more than 90 percent of the applications were duplicates as users who made requests did not realize they had checked a box indicating they also wanted ballots for the general election. In confusion, application requests were sent in multiple times, including one person who submitted 11 duplicate requests.

Kirk's Twitter account was locked after he falsely asserted it was 370,000 mail-in ballots that were rejected by Pennsylvania state officials, not ballot applications. The right-wing activist currently has more than 1.8 million followers on the social media site.

He posted: "Pennsylvania has just rejected 372,000 mail-in ballots. One voter was said to have submitted 11 duplicate ballots. Pennsylvania might be the key to winning the White House. What's going on?" (Punctuation added by Newsweek.)

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:50 am

Christmas 2021 is OVER