grunthy

Politics And Current Events

Postby grunthy » Sat May 30, 2020 10:42 am

Looks like riot gear to me.

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Sat May 30, 2020 10:43 am

Worth remembering in the outrage machine.

These people are people coming from out of state to cause mass destruction and violence. They don't care about Greg Flloyd.
Follow up tweet.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sat May 30, 2020 10:44 am

Worth remembering in the outrage machine.

Hmmm... but they care about these people’s neighborhoods.

nocera

Postby nocera » Sat May 30, 2020 10:44 am

That’s why I posed it as a question. Now show me where they were tear gassed and maced.

NAN

Postby NAN » Sat May 30, 2020 10:47 am

The thing is the police have incited the rioting. There are too many videos of seemingly peaceful protests being “broken up” with drive-by macing from cop cars or tear gas coming in. The police responded to these protests entirely differently than they did to the lockdown protests. Did they even show up in riot gear to those protests? It’s crazy how unafraid they were of white folks holding ARs and how terrified they are of black people holding signs.
And there is a ton of video of police holding their line while people are firing rocks and other projectiles, right at them. They form lines where the protestors are allowed to be so that things don't get out of control. In those vidoes, there are probably individuals trying to break the line, trying to insight things. There are literally hundrends of officers vs thousands of protestors.

As for your question with regard why officers are scared of BLM protestors with signs vs protestors with ARs, can you point to a protest with ARs where it turned into mass destruction and violence? Isn't this the whole plant grow things tif is saying?

And this is mainly due to a lot of people that don't give a **** about race relations taking advantage of the BLM movement to cause this violence and destruction.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sat May 30, 2020 10:48 am

That’s why I posed it as a question. Now show me where they were tear gassed and maced.
Did some of the people start throwing things at police and defacing property?

nocera

Postby nocera » Sat May 30, 2020 10:49 am

Thank god it turned to rioting. Otherwise some of you would have to face your racism head on instead of hiding behind “but private property was destroyed!”

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Sat May 30, 2020 10:50 am

Thank god it turned to rioting. Otherwise some of you would have to face your racism head on instead of hiding behind “but private property was destroyed!”
It's the Leftist white people in these situations escalating matters.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sat May 30, 2020 10:50 am

The thing is the police have incited the rioting. There are too many videos of seemingly peaceful protests being “broken up” with drive-by macing from cop cars or tear gas coming in. The police responded to these protests entirely differently than they did to the lockdown protests. Did they even show up in riot gear to those protests? It’s crazy how unafraid they were of white folks holding ARs and how terrified they are of black people holding signs.
And there is a ton of video of police holding their line while people are firing rocks and other projectiles, right at them. They form lines where the protestors are allowed to be so that things don't get out of control. In those vidoes, there are probably individuals trying to break the line, trying to insight things. There are literally hundrends of officers vs thousands of protestors.

As for your question with regard why officers are scared of BLM protestors with signs vs protestors with ARs, can you point to a protest with ARs where it turned into mass destruction and violence? Isn't this the whole plant grow things tif is saying?

And this is mainly due to a lot of people that don't give a **** about race relations taking advantage of the BLM movement to cause this violence and destruction.

Yep. As Freddy showed. I along with every person, I believe, still believes the protests are worth it and believe their message needs heard with change. It’s just some of us are pointing out the rioters as opportunistic dickheads that need to go to jail.

NAN

Postby NAN » Sat May 30, 2020 10:51 am

Predictable. If you don't like an argument, then the other person is racist.

Gaucho

Postby Gaucho » Sat May 30, 2020 10:51 am

yup

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sat May 30, 2020 10:52 am

Now we are racist? My lord. Mods please ban nocera to cool off, this is completely uncalled for.

NAN

Postby NAN » Sat May 30, 2020 10:53 am

Yep. As Freddy showed. I along with every person, I believe, still believes the protests are worth it and believe their message needs heard with change. It’s just some of us are pointing out the rioters as opportunistic dickheads that need to go to jail.
:thumb:

nocera

Postby nocera » Sat May 30, 2020 10:53 am

If you read my post and assume I’m talking about you, that might be a problem.

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Sat May 30, 2020 10:54 am

More white people, likely not of MAGA persuasions.

This is not a black thing, but agitators looking for an opportunity.

nocera

Postby nocera » Sat May 30, 2020 10:54 am

Dig deeper in that thread. He’s not blaming “leftist” white people.

NAN

Postby NAN » Sat May 30, 2020 10:55 am

Problem is you are a dumbass.

nocera

Postby nocera » Sat May 30, 2020 10:55 am

Mods, please ban NAN until he cools off. This is uncalled for.

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Sat May 30, 2020 10:55 am

Lol

NAN

Postby NAN » Sat May 30, 2020 10:56 am

Mods, please ban NAN until he cools off. This is uncalled for.
That's racist.

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Sat May 30, 2020 10:57 am

So you think these are Maga heads coming into Oakland?

Interesting.

nocera

Postby nocera » Sat May 30, 2020 10:57 am

Those inciting riots got exactly what they wanted, whether that be the police or white people.

nocera

Postby nocera » Sat May 30, 2020 10:58 am

So you think these are Maga heads coming into Oakland?

Interesting.
I didn’t say that. All I said was he never called out leftist. Not sure where you got that.

Trip McNeely

Postby Trip McNeely » Sat May 30, 2020 10:58 am

I don’t remember Nocera ever really getting hot about **** on here. It’s like the same couple people on here constantly bring normal posters to wanting to punch a wall....

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Sat May 30, 2020 11:03 am

Those inciting riots got exactly what they wanted, whether that be the police or white people.
:lol:

So the black people had nothing to do with inciting it? They were just innocent pawns to weak to function independently? I know you will never put any blame back on the people doing the rioting but come on man.