Politics And Current Events

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:37 am

I have a lot of photos with some Steelers and such. That doesn’t mean I know them.
Do you have multiple photos of you with the same person and at important places like say one of their homes?
With a former Pittsburgh pirate I do, and the golf course that he owned. I wouldn’t say I know him though.
Oh boy. Is there any light with your head that far down in the sand?

Honestly. You guys rag me all the time about this, even though I agree with you on a bunch a dumbass things trump does. You guys have your heads so far down in the TDS sand that anyone that even disagrees a little with your opinion on trump is a defender.

MWB

Postby MWB » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:38 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
‘You’re a bunch of dopes and babies’: Inside Trump’s stunning tirade against generals
I just got around to reading this article this morning. It’s a good example why some are concerned about the effects of this presidency and why an increased 401k value might not be worth it.

Trip McNeely

Postby Trip McNeely » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:40 am

I still don’t believe that nobody is like this in real life. Because it’s embarrassing. But with every post I feel it’s less and less likely that it’s not real

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:44 am

I still don’t believe that nobody is like this in real life. Because it’s embarrassing. But with every post I feel it’s less and less likely that it’s not real
I’m just as super intelligent in real life as I am in here... :pop:

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:46 am

I have a lot of photos with some Steelers and such. That doesn’t mean I know them.
Do you have multiple photos of you with the same person and at important places like say one of their homes?
With a former Pittsburgh pirate I do, and the golf course that he owned. I wouldn’t say I know him though.

Honestly. You guys rag me all the time about this, even though I agree with you on a bunch a dumbass things trump does. You guys have your heads so far down in the TDS sand that anyone that even disagrees a little with your opinion on trump is a defender.
Sometimes you say really dumb things, like use some anecdote to dispute an apparent truth in the most narrow way possible.

There are like dozens of other reasons to know that trump is lying about Parnas, yet because you’ve got a picture with Jerome bettis or something, you accept trumps denial.
Last edited by Troy Loney on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:47 am

is TDS for people that think everything trump does is wrong or that everything he does is right? or both?
Last edited by willeyeam on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:47 am

Lol @ Jerome berries.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:47 am

Lol @ Jerome berries.
Apple spell check destroys me

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:50 am

is TDS for people that think everything trump does is wrong or that everything he does is right? or both?
TDS is responding with outrage to every idiotic thing trump does. It’s definitely a thing, there are different levels to this. I would say that the pod save America thing is the ultimate tds broadcast

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:52 am

Sometimes you say really dumb things, like use some anecdote to dispute an apparent truth in the most narrow way possible.

There are like dozens of other reasons to know that trump is lying about Parnas, yet because you’ve got a picture with Jerome berries or something, you accept trumps denial.
Never did I say I accepted his denial. I said just because he has pictures with him doesn’t mean he knows him.

I don’t believe trump gives a **** who anyone is if they aren’t his immediate family.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:05 am

I don’t believe trump gives a **** about his family either, what does that have to do with it?

The issue is whether trump was willing to trade favors to these Ukrainians in exchange for dirt on the Biden’s. These favors being the arrangements that Parnas was in Ukraine negotiating.

I just don’t understand the purpose of your participation in the discussion. I understand that the pictures alone don’t prove anything. But to do a drive by refutation of that fact alone, to me, would indicate being generally uninformed on the whole ordeal. So why spend the effort discussing something you aren’t interested in?

Gaucho

Postby Gaucho » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:16 am

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:16 am

I don’t believe trump gives a **** about his family either, what does that have to do with it?

The issue is whether trump was willing to trade favors to these Ukrainians in exchange for dirt on the Biden’s. These favors being the arrangements that Parnas was in Ukraine negotiating.

I just don’t understand the purpose of your participation in the discussion. I understand that the pictures alone don’t prove anything. But to do a drive by refutation of that fact alone, to me, would indicate being generally uninformed on the whole ordeal. So why spend the effort discussing something you aren’t interested in?
Of course he wanted these Ukrainians to get dirt on Biden. I’m not refuting that. I’m just making a random comment about one aspect of this situation.

AuthorTony

Postby AuthorTony » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:25 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... ma-effort/
On Friday, USDA Deputy Under Secretary Brandon Lipps proposed new rules for the Food and Nutrition Service that would allow schools to cut the amount of vegetables and fruits required at lunch and breakfasts while giving them license to sell more pizza, burgers and fries to students. The agency is responsible for administering nutritional programs that feed nearly 30 million students at 99,000 schools.

willeyeam

Postby willeyeam » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:46 am

Everyone schedules breakfast with celebs it's fine

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:04 am

Of course he wanted these Ukrainians to get dirt on Biden. I’m not refuting that. I’m just making a random comment about one aspect of this situation.
Ok, so where is the disconnect? The items being provided by Parnas are providing additional context and detail around the central premise (getting the Ukrainians to deliver on Biden), a premise that you accept. So why take issue with a trivial detail that is only meant to support something you already believe to be true?

Gaucho

Postby Gaucho » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:07 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... ma-effort/
On Friday, USDA Deputy Under Secretary Brandon Lipps proposed new rules for the Food and Nutrition Service that would allow schools to cut the amount of vegetables and fruits required at lunch and breakfasts while giving them license to sell more pizza, burgers and fries to students. The agency is responsible for administering nutritional programs that feed nearly 30 million students at 99,000 schools.
Boosting obesity to own the libs.

AuthorTony

Postby AuthorTony » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:33 am

I enjoy a good conspiracy theory probably more than the average person and recently I went down the Epstein rabbit hole. It's absolutely fascinating how interconnected the "rich and powerful" are.

Donald Barr (father of current AG) hires Epstein, a man with no college degree, to teach at an elite private school in NYC. That's where Epstein made his contacts that took him into investing and made him a billionaire.
Trump occasionally parties with Epstein and tells reporters that he's a great guy and likes his women on the young side. Bill Clinton is a frequent flyer on Epstein's private jet and visits Epstein's private sex island numerous times.
Epstein gets caught running his sex ring. One of his attorneys is Dershowitz who is also accused is having relations with underage girls at Epstein's parties. Another attorney for Epstein is Kenneth Starr who is accused of covering up a sex scandal at Baylor.
Starr and Dershowitz are among the legal team that gets Epstein possibly the sweetest deal in underage sex trafficking history. The prosecutor on Epstein's case who agreed to a slap on the wrist is Alex Acosta.
Acosta is named Sec. of Labor by now President Trump.
Epstein is again charged and arrested. He reportedly tries to kill himself and is placed on suicide watch. Footage from the security camera monitoring his cell is "accidentally deleted" later.
Epstein is taken off suicide watch. The guards, who shouldn't have been on shift that night, don't check on him every 30 min as is routine. The cameras outside his cell malfunction. Epstein dies.
An investigation by AG Barr says everything is kosher and that the only fault lies with the guards and an overtaxed prison.
Trump hires Dershowitz and Starr to be part of his impeachment defense team.

I'm not saying Trump or Clinton participated in underage sex parties with Epstein's help, but I'm fascinated by the numerous connections linking supposed "enemies" and political rivals. And so far, the only people to face actual charges relating to any of this are the guards who were supposedly sleeping during the suicide.

crusherstasiak

Postby crusherstasiak » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:21 pm

dude,i know you know that stating the facts is not a conspiracy theory
a conspiracy theory is saying that trump and clinton and donald barr and dershowitz raped underage girls (which i'm all in on btw)

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:34 pm

I listened to the Adam Davidson Epstein podcast. I think it helped layout his timeline but avoided the juicy stuff. I think the truth Is somewhere in the middle. Epstein was foremost a con man. I think if trump or Clinton had been involved with any of the victims, it would be known. Like how Dershowitz and prince Andrew have been exposed.

But that’s really best case scenario for them, in the very least, they knew that their buddy had a network of underage prostitutes. And for that, they both deserve to be cancelled.

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:06 pm

Here is an example of TDS. Vox is as bad as Brietbart.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:10 pm

Trump had nothing to do with those uniforms. That said, they’re dumb. Could have been so much better.

NailedPenguin
Location: The biggest post, in the biggest thread, in the biggest forum in town. Wooooo!

Postby NailedPenguin » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:27 pm

Ruper's just getting his very good informative information out quickly. Hes also still crying about Solemani

Dickie Dunn

Postby Dickie Dunn » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:32 pm

Space Force should wear nothing but black poopy suits.

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:34 pm

Trump had nothing to do with those uniforms. That said, they’re dumb. Could have been so much better.
It's just what the Air Force wears.

It also shows Rupar is ignorant on what the Space Force actually is.

But that's to be expected from that outlet.