Politics And Current Events

eddy

Postby eddy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:29 am

I did. We didn’t get the transcript so we don’t know what else was discussed.

I love how much everything this dumbass does affects your life. It’s hilarious watching some of you people.
Yes, it would make the thread a lot better if people didn't respond to your shitposting.
This thread would be much better if people didn’t **** their pants every time trump does something.
I'm having a hard time understanding how you think something like this is potentially not pants "shitting?" Are you on the fence that this is just run of the mill no big deal?
Sure trump should be held accountable for a lot of things. Most likely this as well. But do it at the ballot box. This country is being torn apart because of partisan dumbasses. And no I would never **** my pants like some ITT over a politician or trump being shown to be corrupt.
so just let things go until we can vote in 2020?

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:30 am

Unless it's Hilary, of course. :slug:
She is basically a female trump.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:30 am

So right, lets not derail by reacting to the shitposting.

eddy

Postby eddy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:31 am

every headline in the world: Whistleblower claimed Trump abused office and white house officials tried to cover it up

nobody: wait a year and maybe vote him out

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:32 am

Unless it's Hilary, of course. :slug:
She is basically a female trump.

Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:32 am

BTW, the foe feature works well.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:33 am

Yes, it would make the thread a lot better if people didn't respond to your shitposting.
This thread would be much better if people didn’t **** their pants every time trump does something.
I'm having a hard time understanding how you think something like this is potentially not pants "shitting?" Are you on the fence that this is just run of the mill no big deal?
Sure trump should be held accountable for a lot of things. Most likely this as well. But do it at the ballot box. This country is being torn apart because of partisan dumbasses. And no I would never **** my pants like some ITT over a politician or trump being shown to be corrupt.
so just let things go until we can vote in 2020?
No. People need to back away and take a breath before they accuse members of the opposite party of being racist, dumbasses, treasonenablers, and such. That type of **** will destroy this country. If you believe republicans stonewalled Obama, wait for the next democratic president. This constant badgering instead of deliberation only deepens the divide.

shmenguin

Postby shmenguin » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:34 am

nunes calling the memo from yesterday a "transcript" and the fact that certain smoking guns were missing from the "transcript" makes this whole situation a witch hunt.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:35 am

every headline in the world: Whistleblower claimed Trump abused office and white house officials tried to cover it up

Proceed with the investigation. But using hyperbole or conjecture without getting all the facts from an investigation is not the way to do it.

Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:36 am

nunes calling the memo from yesterday a "transcript" and the fact that certain smoking guns were missing from the "transcript" makes this whole situation a witch hunt.
I also didn't need to hear the phrase "Trump Nudes" this morning.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:37 am

So right, lets not derail by reacting to the shitposting.
Yep I’m the only one who shitposts. This coming from one of the people here that wrongly and horrifically call others (because of the party they support) racist, sexist and dumbasses. You are part of the problem in this country when it comes to division.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:40 am

I also didn't need to hear the phrase "Trump Nudes" this morning.
:lol:

Morkle

Postby Morkle » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:41 am

Proceed with the investigation. But using hyperbole or conjecture without getting all the facts from an investigation is not the way to do it.
ITT who’s saying what you’re suggesting? I’m pretty sure a lot of us just want the complete facts, first.

CBear3

Postby CBear3 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:43 am

I'm pretty sure everybody here has called (or wanted to call) another poster in this thread a dumbass.
I think the other two are a bigger problem. I don't think prejudice=XXXism, and we do that a lot in here.

And for those of you arguing with nobody, we covered yesterday that he pretty well thinks they're all grossly corrupt. So while in a perfect world Trump needs to be held accountable ethically, the next person to sit at the desk is going to have their own skeletons so we might as well allow the people to decide which is more palatable.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:44 am

ITT who’s saying what you’re suggesting? I’m pretty sure a lot of us just want the complete facts, first.
Shmenguin went on a several paragraph rant about basically trump will call for unrest.

Gaucho

Postby Gaucho » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:45 am

I agree, let's go back to yelling at teenage girls.

Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:45 am

Shmenguin went on a several paragraph rant about basically trump will call for unrest.
It's not out of the realm of possibility, though, based on the crap he spews at rallies. Improbable, but not impossible.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:46 am

I'm pretty sure everybody here has called (or wanted to call) another poster in this thread a dumbass.
I think the other two are a bigger problem. I don't think prejudice=XXXism, and we do that a lot in here.

And for those of you arguing with nobody, we covered yesterday that he pretty well thinks they're all grossly corrupt. So while in a perfect world Trump needs to be held accountable ethically, the next person to sit at the desk is going to have their own skeletons so we might as well allow the people to decide which is more palatable.
Yep. I believe they are all grossly corrupt. Is trump one of the most corrupt? Yes.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:49 am

It's not out of the realm of possibility, though, based on the crap he spews at rallies. Improbable, but not impossible.
He just said this morning that the dems are trying to destroy the republican party, that republicans need to stay together and fight hard because the country is at stake.

shmenguin

Postby shmenguin » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:53 am

"rant"

Morkle

Postby Morkle » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:53 am

Talk about hyperbole, but this also can't be denied considering there have been alt-right attackers that have deliberately targeted dems because of the stuff he says. Do I think he's going to call for an attack like Shemnguin suggested? No, but this whole defend the party, gets awfully closed.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:54 am

He just said this morning that the dems are trying to destroy the republican party, that republicans need to stay together and fight hard because the country is at stake.
So let me get this straight... you are afraid that if he is thrown from office he will cause massive unrest in the country, but you’d rather not just have him voted out but impeached?

Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:56 am

Yep. Could only be the beginning.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:57 am

Talk about hyperbole, but this also can't be denied considering there have been alt-right attackers that have deliberately targeted dems because of the stuff he says. Do I think he's going to call for an attack like Shemnguin suggested? No, but this whole defend the party, gets awfully closed.
Yes that’s stupid hyperbole from trump. Hyperbole from both sides has caused attacks on each party.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:57 am

I don't really have a formed thought on that.

I do think Trump will use the courts to jam up the election results and never concede if he loses.