Politics And Current Events

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:52 pm

Two Tifstradamus jokes on one page. Good day, Tater.
Didn’t take you long to make a joke about my understanding or reasoning skills, so... figured it was ok.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:54 pm

They didn’t explicitly hire Fusion to get to Steele, yet they knew it was he and others that were gathering the information.
On what basis do you assert that the clients that hired Fusion GPS (initially the Washington Free Becon) had any knowledge as to the identity of the contractors they in turn were engaging?

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:55 pm

Didn’t take you long to make a joke about my understanding or reasoning skills, so... figured it was ok.
It wasn't a joke.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:58 pm

Then of course, there's the difference between procuring a service and accepting an in-kind contribution.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:59 pm

It wasn't a joke.
Cool. I guess neither is mine anymore, because I trust that Larry the Cable Guy knows more about fixing people’s cable than you know about law.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:00 pm

Are we offended now?

NailedPenguin
Location: The biggest post, in the biggest thread, in the biggest forum in town. Wooooo!

Postby NailedPenguin » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:02 pm

It wasn't a joke.
Cool. I guess neither is mine anymore, because I trust that Larry the Cable Guy knows more about fixing people’s cable than you know about law.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:06 pm

It wasn't a joke.
1) What evidence do you have that the clients had any knowledge as to the specific identities of the contractors Fusion GPS was hiring?

2) Do you know what 'work-for-hire' means?

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:14 pm

It wasn't a joke.
1) What evidence do you have that the clients had any knowledge as to the specific identities of the contractors Fusion GPS was hiring?

Do you know what an attorney is?

Trip McNeely

Postby Trip McNeely » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:16 pm

It wasn't a joke.

Jesus, give it a rest man and use your time for something else. You are **** annoying

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:17 pm

It wasn't a joke.

Yes.

Same two questions.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:24 pm

It wasn't a joke.

Yes.

Same two questions.
Yes to both.

MR25

Postby MR25 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:24 pm

If I'm understanding correctly, is DJT Jr getting off free because he was too stupid to realize what he was doing?

eddy

Postby eddy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:26 pm

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:27 pm

It wasn't a joke.

Jesus, give it a rest man and use your time for something else. You are **** annoying
He “attacked” (not very well though) my intelligence unprovoked. Don’t care what you have to say.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:29 pm

If I'm understanding correctly, is DJT Jr getting off free because he was too stupid to realize what he was doing?
Aside from possibly lying to congress, it doesn't seem like DJT Jr would have any other criminal exposure. It is interesting to note that he is one of very few people who didn't cooperate with the Mueller investigation.

I'm also not sure what provable falsehoods DJT Jr provided to congress. Lying about telling his father about the meetings with the Russians or his knowledge of the Trump tower project? Maybe, but if all Mueller had on that was Cohen's word, then that's not a strong case.

MWB

Postby MWB » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:34 pm

He “attacked” (not very well though) my intelligence unprovoked. Don’t care what you have to say.
Do you need a safe space?

Just figured I'd take this full circle, and maybe end it.

dodint

Postby dodint » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:37 pm

I say with all sincereity I wish I had tif's "knowledge" of the law.

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:38 pm

To be clear, the 'attack' constituted me basically stating I didn't think you knew the assertions you were making were irrelevant and nonsensical, which implied that you didn't know what you were talking about beyond lame talking points. You still haven't clarified whether or not you understand what you were asserting.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:39 pm

Do you need a safe space?

Just figured I'd take this full circle, and maybe end it.
Nah. I’m good. This thread is my comic relief or safe space.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:43 pm

Just got to the sharing of polling data. I find the wording very interesting. Basically, SCO is saying that because it was given to Russians, they have no idea what the data was used for, and basically allude to the fact that they can't assert the purpose of the transmittal. Interesting in that earlier in the report, they note that Manafort shared with Kilimnik their campaign strategy of targeting rust belt democrats. If i were to take a gander, I'd assume this data was given so that the IRA could target their influence operation consistent with the campaign strategy.

COLLUSION

CBear3

Postby CBear3 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:07 pm

Just got to the sharing of polling data. I find the wording very interesting. Basically, SCO is saying that because it was given to Russians, they have no idea what the data was used for, and basically allude to the fact that they can't assert the purpose of the transmittal. Interesting in that earlier in the report, they note that Manafort shared with Kilimnik their campaign strategy of targeting rust belt democrats. If i were to take a gander, I'd assume this data was given so that the IRA could target their influence operation consistent with the campaign strategy.

COLLUSION
I think that's the assumed purpose since we found out it was shared. There was also targeted hacking of election officials which also may have been directed by the polling data.

Viva la Ben

Postby Viva la Ben » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:14 pm

More than 30 times Trump said “I do not recall” in response to the written questions submitted by Mueller. This from Mr “one of the great memories of all time”

eddy

Postby eddy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:53 pm

I saw some reporting that the redacted report says there are 14 additional ongoing investigations that were sent out to other jurisdictions.
https://twitter.com/BySteveReilly/statu ... 4822159360