Politics And Current Events

Shyster

Postby Shyster » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:39 pm

https://twitter.com/MichaelSkolnik/stat ... twterm%5E1

That is some speech by the 16 year old.
That contains multiple false statements, including:

The shooter didn't have a fully automatic gun.

The regulation that was rescinded by the Trump administration applied only to Social Security recipients. It had nothing to do with any other population.

Dickie Dunn

Postby Dickie Dunn » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:06 pm

Cannot believe how BADLY DACA recipients have been treated by the Democrats...totally abandoned! Republicans are still working hard.

Isn't that dadhole responsible for ending DACA? These 2 tweets back to back are gold
As long as he keeps demanding the complete destruction of the existing legal immigration system (which no one but him, Miller, and like one senator actually want) in exchange for a DACA resolution there won’t be a DACA resolution and there won’t be any kind of immigration bill to fund his stupid **** wall.

eddy

Postby eddy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 am

https://twitter.com/MichaelSkolnik/stat ... twterm%5E1

That is some speech by the 16 year old.
That contains multiple false statements, including:

The shooter didn't have a fully automatic gun.

The regulation that was rescinded by the Trump administration applied only to Social Security recipients. It had nothing to do with any other population.
Not bad for a 16 year old.

eddy

Postby eddy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:40 am

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!
he's huge pile of ****
Last edited by eddy on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:21 am

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!

he's huge pile of ****
You need to learn to use the quote feature.

Gaucho

Postby Gaucho » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:41 am

I never said Russia did not meddle in the election, I said “it may be Russia, or China or another country or group, or it may be a 400 pound genius sitting in bed and playing with his computer.” The Russian “hoax” was that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia - it never did!

eddy

Postby eddy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:52 am

Didn't he say Putin told him they didn't interfere and he believes him? I'm pretty sure that's a tweet

Gaucho

Postby Gaucho » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:57 am

But wasn’t I a great candidate?

eddy

Postby eddy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:01 am

But wasn’t I a great candidate?
Afraid to look to see if he really said that this morning. Seems like good parting words before his departure.

Viva la Ben

Postby Viva la Ben » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:03 am

Where is Schiff blaming Obama? Trump is blasting out fakenews bigly this fine morning.
Now that Adam Schiff is starting to blame President Obama for Russian meddling in the election, he is probably doing so as yet another excuse that the Democrats, lead by their fearless leader, Crooked Hillary Clinton, lost the 2016 election. But wasn’t I a great candidate?

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:27 am

And that concludes infrastructure week.

Trip McNeely

Postby Trip McNeely » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:27 am

He’s worried

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:32 am

He’s worried
I think the tighter the case against Manafort, the more likely that Manafort tells all. I think the problem for trump is that he doesn’t even know what Manafort was up to. Could turn to trump calling Manafort a liar, as in Manafort saying he had the approval of trump to engage with Russians, versus trump claiming he had no idea what Manafort was doing.

I think the important part of Friday was mueller laying out the criminal activity that the Russians were performing, and by creating that framework, the potential conspiracy between those efforts and members of the trump inner circle.

Trip McNeely

Postby Trip McNeely » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:43 am

The guy is at his base just an awful person. His doesn’t have one redeeming trait. But at least we got that tax cut, amirite?

mikey

Postby mikey » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:56 am

Yes...?

Viva la Ben

Postby Viva la Ben » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:13 am

Congress passed a new sanctions bill 517-5, and he won’t implement it. These sanctions were to punish for the election meddling.
If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:18 am

So how many times has something come out that you guys said would be the end of Trump?

This time we really mean it will be his downfall!!!!!!!

Trip McNeely

Postby Trip McNeely » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:22 am

So how many times has something come out that you guys said would be the end of Trump?

#notatrumpguy

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:28 am

#notatrumpguy
Keep believing I like trump. It’s pretty funny to me. There are a couple Dems I like, but mostly the message is “Everything Trump does is terrible, our message is we will do everything in our power to oppose every action by Trump.” They don’t tell you what they actually stand for, just that they are against trump. All this means is I probably won’t vote this year cause everyone sucks.

Viva la Ben

Postby Viva la Ben » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:29 am

According to the Trump budget Mueller’s investigation is funded for at least the next year.

CBear3

Postby CBear3 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:29 am

Devil’s advocate:
A) nobody is right, there’s been many things people thought would bring him down
B) nobody on this page claimed this is going to bring him down. They hypothesized about what the next step of the investigation is or what could be going on in the dark right now.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:30 am

Such a bad take. We are all trying to assess the news for it’s future implications. Pointing out that trump hasn’t been impeached or indicted yet does not lessen the potential implications.

It’s not one single revelation that’s going to bring this **** White House down. It’s gojng to have to be some undeniable proof that this **** Congress can’t ignore. Just picture your own trump tolerance, and see that the people who would be responsible for making the trump
Campaign accountable. And then you can see why nothing is imminent.

And before you come back with your “I’m not a partisan, I hate trump too”, you seem perfectly capable holding the belief that trump is a gross pervert and Russia is a nothing burger

Viva la Ben

Postby Viva la Ben » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:33 am

The Dems saying everything Trump does is historically bad.
The GOP saying everything Trump does is historically good.

Trump has been proven to be a historic liar. The investigation into the level of his corruption will eventually come out.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:08 am

The Dems saying everything Trump does is historically bad.
The GOP saying everything Trump does is historically good.

Trump has been proven to be a historic liar. The investigation into the level of his corruption will eventually come out.
All of his must be true if you say it. Case closed.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:11 am

Such a bad take. We are all trying to assess the news for it’s future implications. Pointing out that trump hasn’t been impeached or indicted yet does not lessen the potential implications.

It’s not one single revelation that’s going to bring this **** White House down. It’s gojng to have to be some undeniable proof that this **** Congress can’t ignore. Just picture your own trump tolerance, and see that the people who would be responsible for making the trump
Campaign accountable. And then you can see why nothing is imminent.

And before you come back with your “I’m not a partisan, I hate trump too”, you seem perfectly capable holding the belief that trump is a gross pervert and Russia is a nothing burger

Russia definitely tried to influence our election, so that isn’t a nothing burger. Try again. I just find it funny that people are willing to ignore obvious insane corruption from their party just to bash the other party for essentially the same ****.

A=B and all.