Politics And Current Events

eddy

Postby eddy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:44 pm

Its not really made of steel tho. So more fake news.
Who made you the expert on steel *****? :D

mikey

Postby mikey » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:45 pm

That was the name of that 80's movie with Sally Field, right?

DigitalGypsy66

Postby DigitalGypsy66 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:47 pm

NailedPenguin
Location: The biggest post, in the biggest thread, in the biggest forum in town. Wooooo!

Postby NailedPenguin » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:49 pm

In complete seriousness tho, wasn't "Steel Vaginas" some gag on Married With Children? Its sounds like some movie Al was forced to watch.

NailedPenguin
Location: The biggest post, in the biggest thread, in the biggest forum in town. Wooooo!

Postby NailedPenguin » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:50 pm

In complete seriousness tho, wasn't "Steel Vaginas" some gag on Married With Children? Its sounds like some movie Al was forced to watch.
Nevermind, it was Family Guy.

Factorial

Postby Factorial » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:14 am

VoiceOfTheFan

Postby VoiceOfTheFan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:51 am

free game to call anyone U disagree with a NAZI now
reap what yinz sew
NAZI
NAZI
NAZI

eddy

Postby eddy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:35 am

Reveutopique

Postby Reveutopique » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:13 am

Isn't he scared to upset the CIA? They've overthrown governments, assassinated more important people than him. They can murder death kill whoever they want and it's completely anonymous.

Omg! Maybe his days are numbered (she said hopefully).

Gosh I hope be pisses them off.

Also, my fb feed is filled with people going to or supporting the march. Some people are offering food and a place to stay or a pit stop.

People are taking pictures.
Generations of women and men are there.

Yesterday my highschool friend did pro bono work for an immigration law firm as an F you to Trump. Love it cause she's a Harvard educated die hard liberal. His worst nightmare.

This whole thing is just amazing to see. Wish I could have gone. But that's like 100k people with stupid effing pneumonia.
You do realize that if Trump goes down, Pence is probably the worst thing this country could get.

This is what I say. With trump it's most likely that women's or LGBT's rights wouldn't be gone, with Pence oh hell yes they'd be gone.
You gentlemen have a point. I wouldn't want anyone in the current line of power to take office.

eddy

Postby eddy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:34 am

Still funny after sleeping on it

https://twitter.com/bonniegrrl/status/8 ... 9767292928

Man, tough 1st day for this guy. I bet he didn't think he would end up having to research attendance numbers and then become literally the biggest joke in the world...

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:40 am

You'd think eventually he has to learn to just let stupid sh*t go, right? Who cares what the attendance numbers were? I know everything in the man's history points to no, he won't learn to let stupid stuff go. I'm just hoping he will.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:45 am

Some good news from this weekend: not a single terrorist attack at the inauguration, nor at the rallies across the world.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:00 am

You'd think eventually he has to learn to just let stupid sh*t go, right? Who cares what the attendance numbers were? I know everything in the man's history points to no, he won't learn to let stupid stuff go. I'm just hoping he will.
One would hope. Honestly, this is where Ivanka could do a world of good, I think.

Gaucho

Postby Gaucho » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:04 am

Some good news from this weekend: not a single terrorist attack at the inauguration, nor at the rallies across the world.
The lazy mooslims were busy breeding like rabbits, bro.

Viva la Ben

Postby Viva la Ben » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:25 am

Trump always promised a bunch of things he would do on day one, in actuality he decided to wage war with the media.

eddy

Postby eddy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:26 am

The guy is 70 years old and has been doing this his entire life, he's not going to stop now.

I'm still trying to process how in your first speech as president to the CIA, this is said (and it's not even the dumbest thing that came out of his mouth)
So a reporter for Time magazine. And I have been on their cover like 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all time record in the history of Time magazine. Like it Tom Brady is on the cover of Time magazine, it’s one time, because he won the Superbowl or something, right? I’ve been on for 15 times this year.
Who the **** in the CIA gives a **** about this? This all coming from the same ****** who actually cited/sourced wikileaks and the Kremlin over the same intelligence agency he was addressing. Maybe it's because for the first time in my life, I genuinely **** hate the actual person our president is, but the 2 out 15 minutes he actually spoke about the CIA, he sounded like an arrogant dipshit bully who finds themselves all alone amongst an enclosing circle of the same people he just lambasted and is trying to talk his way out of what he just said about them.

eddy

Postby eddy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:29 am

One would hope. Honestly, this is where Ivanka could do a world of good, I think.
What did you think about his speech and the press briefing yesterday, I'm genuinely interested in your thoughts...

eddy

Postby eddy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:33 am

Trump always promised a bunch of things he would do on day one, in actuality he decided to wage war with the media.
In fairness he did bring together the largest group of women in us history!

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:34 am

What did you think about his speech and the press briefing yesterday, I'm genuinely interested in your thoughts...
It was obscenely disappointing, and is an obvious sign that he doesn't grasp the gravitas of the Office of the Presidency.

eddy

Postby eddy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:36 am

It was obscenely disappointing, and is an obvious sign that he doesn't grasp the gravitas of the Office of the Presidency.
Thanks for that. All I got from my old man was a gif of the Hulkster ripping his shirt off. :face:

shmenguin

Postby shmenguin » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:37 am

Why would the republicans tell him to stop? They established an alibi during the primaries that they don't support him.
BS, nearly all of them came around post-convention and only a few bailed after the Access Hollywood tape.
Don't think you read my post. The words, "during the primaries" and "even though they do support him" made appearances.

count2infinity

Postby count2infinity » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:38 am

:lol: I feel like at this point the only people left defending the dude are the "rurals" that shmenguin speaks of.

shmenguin

Postby shmenguin » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:40 am

Disappointing? That implies you expected something different...which is odd

Viva la Ben

Postby Viva la Ben » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:43 am

Perhaps the better question is what about Trump so far has made you proud?

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:48 am

I'm not sure if any politician has ever made me proud or proud of their decision.