Politics And Current Events

Factorial

Postby Factorial » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:07 pm

The removal of the Islam references in the Omar Mateen 911 calls by the Obama Justice Department/Loretta Lynch is for the sole purpose of distancing the incident from extreme Islam. Period.

Does anyone believe her crap that it's to not let his "propaganda" be heard again? Give me a break. Mohammed himself could throw a grenade through the Oval Office window and this WH would blame it on racial injustice.
Like burying Bin Laden as sea, it's to deprive ISIS of the text and audio that they would have used for propaganda purposes.

Factorial

Postby Factorial » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:11 pm

For those who believe that the availability of guns is not an issue, what is the solution to Islamic Terrorism?

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:14 pm

Destroy them there.

Strong Horse and all that...

Guinness

Postby Guinness » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:14 pm

I don't care what you go with your stick, as long as you keep it out my yard. I have very little confidence - in fact, there's actual evidence! - tbat some of you stick owners will insist on entering someone else's yard. I just want to be left alone, but I'm not obligated to either respect (at a human level) your stick ownership or feel sorry for you, if some other stick owner beats the **** out of you. ;)
You're obligated to respect (i.e., keep your hands off) my property, other than that I agree you owe me no general respect, nor sympathy. Just as I owe you none if the circumstances are reversed... for, as they say, never bring a knife to a gun fight. ;-)

columbia

Postby columbia » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:16 pm

I don't care what you go with your stick, as long as you keep it out my yard. I have very little confidence - in fact, there's actual evidence! - tbat some of you stick owners will insist on entering someone else's yard. I just want to be left alone, but I'm not obligated to either respect (at a human level) your stick ownership or feel sorry for you, if some other stick owner beats the **** out of you. ;)
You're obligated to respect (i.e., keep your hands off) my property, other than that I agree you owe me no general respect, nor sympathy. Just as I owe you none if the circumstances are reversed... for, as they say, never bring a knife to a gun fight. ;-)
Note that I said on a human level; another person who sees gun control advocacy, when it isn't there.

Guinness

Postby Guinness » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:18 pm

Note that I said on a human level; another person who sees gun control advocacy, when it isn't there.
Unwad your panties. I was just making a general statement. I get your position on this.

columbia

Postby columbia » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:19 pm

The guy who wants to overthrow the government tells me to calm down. :slug:

Factorial

Postby Factorial » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:20 pm

Unwad your panties underoos. I was just making a general statement. I get your position on this.

Guinness

Postby Guinness » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:21 pm

Unwad your panties underoos. I was just making a general statement. I get your position on this.
:lol:

Factorial

Postby Factorial » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:21 pm

I had them too. They were great. :)

Guinness

Postby Guinness » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:23 pm

Given what we know about uncle's surveillance habits, I really feel urged to make this point of clarification: I advocate a stateless society. I do not advocate overthrowing the government. :-)

Guinness

Postby Guinness » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:23 pm

I had them too. They were great. :)
:thumb:

columbia

Postby columbia » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:25 pm

Given what we know about uncle's surveillance habits, I really feel urged to make this point of clarification: I advocate a stateless society. I do not advocate overthrowing the government. :-)
Then turn in your guns, comrade. ;)

Guinness

Postby Guinness » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:27 pm

What guns? :lol:

Shyster

Postby Shyster » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:34 pm

Not only do they still make Underoos, they make them in adult sizes for both men and women.

Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:52 am

For those who believe that the availability of guns is not an issue, what is the solution to Islamic Terrorism?
For one thing, call them out on their bulls*** worldwide. You can call yourself a peaceful whatever when the violence ends, until then i dont give a flying f*** if youre offended after an attack you probably applauded.

After that? Go to the neighborhoods these jagoffs are destroying in their new refugee sanctuary nations and enforce the god damn laws like you would for anyone else, not giving a **** if their dumbass hometown justice allows them to act like neanderthals.

Thats just the ones who arent terrorists. Just kill the terrorists.

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:43 am

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:44 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lover.html
She writes of one occasion, when developmentally challenged children were having difficulty picking up the eggs at a traditional Easter egg hunt on the grounds of the governor's mansion during Bill's tenure in the Arkansas state house.
Reluctant hostess Hillary had enough.

'The frustrated Me-First Lady demanded, "When are they going to get those f*****g retards out of here?"' Dolly writes.
:lol:

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:49 am

Holy ****... people are going to catch on fire from Obamacare?!?!?

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:02 am

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:03 am

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:04 am

Delete your account.

PFiDC

Postby PFiDC » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:21 am

Source of the post shotguns and bolt action rifles
Bingo and I would even include handguns in there. Why do people think they need ready access to anything more than that?

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:23 am

Bingo and I would even include handguns in there. Why do people think they need ready access to anything more than that?
What if I want to shoot a dozen deer before they have a chance to scatter?

PFiDC

Postby PFiDC » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:28 am

What if I want to shoot a dozen deer before they have a chance to scatter?
Oddly enough I am in favor of grenades and claymores so use one of those :D