MIMH's NailedPenguin's Thread of Facebook Hatred

columbia

Postby columbia » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:33 am

Chrome has not allowed autoplay in background tabs since 2015.
It wasn't a background tab when I scrolled to the video. I was alt-tabbing playing WoW.

Lol, do you guys really think I would hide my creep game? I am the damned founder of Shad's Internet Investigations, LLC. I discovered EPP's identity for God's sake. :lol:

Silentom

Postby Silentom » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:33 am

I know, I know. Just saw the errant dot.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:41 am

A very attractive girl that I knew in college, but didn't really hang out with just randomly added me on Facebook... she's going to try to sell me something isn't she?
Huh... she said she just made a new facebook after getting rid of it years ago and had an old list of friends that she wanted to check in with and see how they were doing. Now I feel bad for thinking she wanted something.
shewantsthed.gif

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:46 am

If I were to use a sports metaphor... I'm a AA middle reliever at best and this girl is a perennial MLB all star. She don't want the d. :lol:

blackjack68

Postby blackjack68 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:39 am

Sounds like you're getting called up to The Show.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:08 pm

Old Altoona guy/friend of my parents/diehard Republican shared this on Facebook :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/68232904847571 ... uJj3mhtal0

RonnieFranchise

Postby RonnieFranchise » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:41 am

“My kids both finished second in their basketball championship games this weekend.”

It’s ok to say your kids lost, man. In a sport with two teams, someone wins and someone loses. Who does it help to say they “finished second?”

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:50 am

I honestly don't have much of a problem with that. Them losing is pretty much implied.

obhave

Postby obhave » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:32 am

“My kids both finished second in their basketball championship games this weekend.”

It’s ok to say your kids lost, man. In a sport with two teams, someone wins and someone loses. Who does it help to say they “finished second?”
Maybe they mean 2nd overall in the entire tournament? Not 2nd in that specific game?

Lemon Berry Lobster

Postby Lemon Berry Lobster » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:34 am

If you ain't first, you're last.

Lemon Berry Lobster

Postby Lemon Berry Lobster » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:28 am

Looked at Facebook today and saw a bunch of people saying RIP Stephen Hawking. These are the same people that failed Algebra 1 twice, and think he studied cosmetology.
Last edited by Lemon Berry Lobster on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:29 pm

One of my friends posts about how the Stormy Daniels/Trump issue is unacceptable, and then proceeds to chastise CNN for reporting on it, calling them "non-partisan TMZ hacks". So, you think there's something wrong with what Trump did, but you don't want anyone to actually report on it? Dafuq?

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:35 am

Saw this shared this morning. Setting aside the fact the 42nd anniversary of the END of the war was last year,
people are surprised that no one shared such a random anniversary, especially an anniversary of a bad occurrence (the fall of Saigon)?

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Tue May 01, 2018 3:50 pm

There's been some crazed guy spamming the Altoona FB group with insane rants about his Christianity. I went to his FB page...this guy clearly has some serious issues. Some of the posts:
We live in a messed up world I'm here at the mall Muslim women are married with lots of children Hindu women are married with lots of children Buddhist women are married here with lots of children but I'm always surrounded by Christian women who don't want to have any married and don't want to have children I just want to be teachers of Lord Jesus who don't follow 1st Timothy Chapter 2 or 1st Corinthians chapter 14, get me out of this terrible place I am so ready to come home to heaven
Democrats don't want to hear this they will talk about inclusion everything does inclusion however Jesus divides Jesus said he was the way the truth and the life no man cometh unto the father except through him which I agree with but all the rest of the Democrats disagree with that the homos disagree with that the lesbians disagree with that the Muslims disagree with that the Buddhist disagree with that and then women preachers disagree with that however I'm only going to care about Jesus let him take me home why everybody else is away from Jesus I'll be with Jesus
Never saw so many Democrats so un- American so un-American , they should just leave our our country and go someplace else if they don't like America I wish we would get rid of all Democrats out of the whole United States they're horrible people. Did you see their faces? So un American! Hope the american people vote them out of office next election.
I just got attending a wonderful event at the Wheaton Bible Church for singles and ran into many Willow attenders not only do they not follow their slogan which is to love everybody always but they don't have any love in their heart and they and they don't have any forgiveness in their heart they should be reading more of the Holy Bible in applying it
General gist is that this guy seems to be absolutely batsht crazy, and is enraged that other Christian women are not submitting themselves to him as essentially his concubine. There are numerous rants about how single women would rather be wicked then submit to him like it says to in the Bible. Never mind he is taking every verse at it's most extreme interpretation, this is the kind of person I'd genuinely be afraid would go on a shooting spree. Really just fascinating stuff.

dodint

Postby dodint » Tue May 01, 2018 3:53 pm

I like to rant and complain about a lot of things, but Hindu Women has never once come up on my radar. :lol:

iamjs
Location: "Hey, who needs hockey? Didn't the Steelers just win the Super Bowl?"

Postby iamjs » Tue May 29, 2018 1:31 pm

this wasn't actually on FB, but it definitely fits the purpose of this thread. For those not familiar, NextDoor.com is similar to those awkward Facebook neighborhood groups, except NextDoor is 95% of the "I need to speak to your manager immediately" types.

This post from @bestofnextdoor will carry me through the hard parts of this week. He’s a 2yo refusing to meet curfew and so she’s going to free range him. I love this so much. Jericho just out doing Jericho things.
https://twitter.com/JonAcuff/status/1001237431255957504

I'm not even sure where to start with my questions.

Lemon Berry Lobster

Postby Lemon Berry Lobster » Tue May 29, 2018 1:34 pm

dodint

Postby dodint » Tue May 29, 2018 1:36 pm

Best part of that post was REBECCA.

Lemon Berry Lobster

Postby Lemon Berry Lobster » Tue May 29, 2018 1:40 pm

If I was a gambling man I would have put money on this being your favorite part.

RonnieFranchise

Postby RonnieFranchise » Tue May 29, 2018 2:54 pm

I thought (not vaccinated) was the best part. In that case I strongly prefer you keep him indoors, k?

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:39 pm

Interesting...I had never heard of NextDoor and then randomly got a mailer from someone ostensibly in my neighborhood wanting me to join. You could tell it was pre-printed...I take it they get some sort of referral reward if I use their code?

tifosi77

Postby tifosi77 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Currently in my Trending frame:
We're removing Trending soon to make way for future news experiences on Facebook.
:face:

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:35 pm

The old format was superior, IMO. Glad this is going away, but I'm certain that it'll be replaced with something just as bad.

NailedPenguin
Location: The biggest post, in the biggest thread, in the biggest forum in town. Wooooo!

Postby NailedPenguin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:40 pm

My birthday was last week and until I saw this thread I forgot to even check my FB bday messages. I guess I've completely kicked any facebook habit. Haven't looked at it since my last birthday I don't think. Even missed a friends housewarming party in December because thats where the invitations went and I never checked it.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:30 am

This picture is making the rounds again after a hiatus of several years it seems...the caption is that the dog saved its owners from a fire, and for every share Facebook will donate a dollar to get his face fixed. Two people in my network shared it :face: