Facebook Question

Kraftster

Facebook Question

Postby Kraftster » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:51 am

I am hoping that there is a simple explanation for this that I don't know about because I'm not a big facebok user. One thing that I actually do on facebook is catalog some of my more exotic beer drinking. I noticed recently that my entire album "Beer" has disappeared. Probably about 16 months worth of photos. Any ideas?

The only thing I can think of is that I purchased a new phone (iphone 6) after my prior phone (iphone 5) bit the dust courtesy of taking a bath. My last back up that I was able to restore from on my new phone was from about 16 months ago--right around the time when I started the beer album. Some sort of sync issue here since all of the pictures in that album were likely posted from that old phone?

The album actually helped me to keep track of my beers I've tried and my thoughts on them, so this, in conjunction with losing my 250 or so beers logged into the Beer Buddy app during the same time period, is pretty annoying.

I tried to send a ticket to FB, but I have not received a response; that was weeks ago.

mac5155

Facebook Question

Postby mac5155 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:07 am

Did you upload via mobile? Sometimes the photos get into a default "mobile uploads" folder.

Kraftster

Facebook Question

Postby Kraftster » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:10 am

I uploaded all of these photos from mobile, but to the Beer album specifically. They are no where to be found on my facebook. So, I guess I should say that I lost an album and all of the photos that were in that album.