Just Another Podcast Thread

Nuge

Postby Nuge » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:42 pm

I’ve been listening to Fly on the Wall with Dana Carvey and David Spade. It’s a little much at times, but lots of interesting SNL stories.

nocera

Postby nocera » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:27 pm

I started that when it was first released but their interview "style" (aka constantly interrupting each other to get their jokes in) is so infuriating and I can only hear a Dennis Miller impression so many times before I call it quits.

MWB

Postby MWB » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:37 pm

Any Small Town Murder fans?
I'm in my 330th episode, so I'm only one year behind now. That's over 16 months so an episode every day and a half or so. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I get caught up as it's kind of been a constant companion during this time.
I listen to this off and on. Pretty enjoyable overall. I skip around to towns that interest me or titles that seem fun. I've also started listening to Your Stupid Opinions, which is good.

Nuge

Postby Nuge » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:31 pm

I started that when it was first released but their interview "style" (aka constantly interrupting each other to get their jokes in) is so infuriating and I can only hear a Dennis Miller impression so many times before I call it quits.
I’m hitting that point now. Lots of the same impressions and duplicate stories for different guests.

dodint

Postby dodint » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:33 pm

Any Small Town Murder fans?
I'm in my 330th episode, so I'm only one year behind now. That's over 16 months so an episode every day and a half or so. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I get caught up as it's kind of been a constant companion during this time.
I listen to this off and on. Pretty enjoyable overall. I skip around to towns that interest me or titles that seem fun. I've also started listening to Your Stupid Opinions, which is good.
That sounds good. I will probably like that more than Crime in Sports.

MWB

Postby MWB » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:59 pm

It’s definitely faster paced than crime in sports. My mind drifts off sometimes because it gets a little monotonous.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:21 pm

This week’s small town murder: center hall, pa. Can’t wait to hear them make fun of the grange fair.