Politics And Current Events

Freddy Rumsen
Location: "Order is the only possibility of rest." -- Wendell Berry

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:42 am

Triple down on the tipsy.

My cynicism about human nature has not let me down yet.

faftorial

Postby faftorial » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:14 am

the Kaepernick thing is pretty hilarious. A man who’s made millions playing football and then millions more through sponsorships is complaining about being oppressed despite the fact that his life is orders of magnitude easier than us
Why is that person who has had great fortune at some point now suffering? Tell him to shut up.

Trip McNeely

Postby Trip McNeely » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:20 am

Our country is ****. Absolutely ****

History books will say the official downfall of the USA started on July 4, 2020
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your side has won every single cultural battle for 50 years and you're worried about the downfall of the USA?

The GOP can't do anything without stepping on its own crank. The party people think folks like capitalist cancer Mitt Romney are the answer and still haven't figured out why their base wanted Trump over Rubio.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What in gods name are you talking about?

I’m ranting on Kanye freaking West running for President. Kanye. West. And Elon Musk, a genius who is slowly losing his mind, supporting him.

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:09 am

You think Yeezy would be worse than Trump?

Yeezy actually has a political philosophy, and is well spoken about it.

Go watch his YouTube videos about his Wyoming ranch.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:11 am

More stuff happening on Twitter, not real life.

Honestly, why can't we start tear gassing and mass arresting these vandals? The most frustrating thing watching this happen over and over again is that the rule of law is being completely abandoned.

I would argue the vast majority of Americans would like to see law and order, and not this chaos.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:14 am

I thought this was just obvious stuff. Granted, you throw the term fascist out and you’ve sabotaged debate. I am sure all the outrage posts are sincere to some extent, but we can’t just ignore the backdrop to all this.

Trip McNeely

Postby Trip McNeely » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:19 am

Yeezy (I see what you are doing there) also had everyone sign a celibacy clause for his last album. He was allowed to have sex....but no one else working on the album was allowed to have sex.

He also had a psychiatric break a few years back. So yes he’s worse than trump.

It also shows you how disconnected you are that you were talking about “teams” when it came to Kanye west. He makes Donald trump look like a minor sociopath

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:20 am

More stuff happening on Twitter, not real life.

Honestly, why can't we start tear gassing and mass arresting these vandals? The most frustrating thing watching this happen over and over again is that the rule of law is being completely abandoned.

I would argue the vast majority of Americans would like to see law and order, and not this chaos.
Considering how the fbi has handled these sorts of movements in the past, I wouldn’t be surprised if they weren’t deliberately allowing these antics to go through.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:22 am

@Troy Loney That is a common recurring theory I see, for sure. That the alphabet agencies are more then happy to let them sabotage their own support by letting them run wild.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:29 am

Yeezy (I see what you are doing there) also had everyone sign a celibacy clause for his last album. He was allowed to have sex....but no one else working on the album was allowed to have sex.

It also shows you how disconnected you are that you were talking about “teams” when it came to Kanye west. He makes Donald trump look like a minor sociopath
I don’t understand how the lesson about trump is not that you can’t just put a neophyte in charge of the government?

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:31 am

@Troy Loney That is a common recurring theory I see, for sure. That the alphabet agencies are more then happy to let them sabotage their own support by letting them run wild.
It’s beyond more than happy though, they’ve engaged in active measures to achieve those ends. And it’s also the case that they can also just ride the wave that already in motion. With this nonsense now, it’s as simple as just sitting back and letting folks say why they want to trash statues.
Last edited by Troy Loney on Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trip McNeely

Postby Trip McNeely » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:31 am

I don’t understand how the lesson about trump is not that you can’t just put a neophyte in charge of the government?
It’s more of: oh we have an insane person in charge, let’s put someone in who is 10 times more insane than that person. It should help

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:48 am

It’s more of: oh we have an insane person in charge, let’s put someone in who is 10 times more insane than that person. It should help
I call him yeezy because I think it's funny as I'm not exactly in his musical demographic.

This dude gets it.

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:52 am

This is also a good take.

Choamsky is D-Day on the stairs singing in book form.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:00 am

Chomsky is the left’s version of rand.

Musk is a crazy person that has been unhinged for years after being criticized on Twitter.

Trip McNeely

Postby Trip McNeely » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:01 am

I call him yeezy because I think it's funny as I'm not exactly in his musical demographic.

This dude gets it.

This dude gets it...get the **** out. Honestly. He also believes we are living in a simulation for Christ’s sake

You sit here and act like you are smarter than everyone on the board. And all of a sudden you think Kanye “gets it” because he made a couple quotes that YOU agree with. But I’m sure you haven’t had one iota of Kanye following before he joined “your team”. Kanye is probably my favorite rappers of all time. I’ve been to 3 of his concerts. And I know he’s slowly fallen into a abyss. He’s certifiably insane: he actually has required multiple inpatient psychiatric stays.

There’s nothing more 2020 than Freddy trying to defend Kanye west as a candidate. Its laughable

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:05 am

On what planet am I smarter than anyone on this board. :lol:

At best I'm at Indiana football levels of intelligence on this board. Hopelessly outclassed, but get a win against a big name once every decade.

Lelldorin

Postby Lelldorin » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:12 am

Why would you destroy a statue of Columbus? He should be one of the reasons that the US exists.

Freddy Rumsen

Postby Freddy Rumsen » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:19 am

The Columbus statues were put up in a lot of cities by Italian-American organizations to welcome new immigrants.

But history is not a strong point of the bored mob.

Sam's Drunk Dog

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:43 am

I’m drunk as well, so we’ve got that going for us. I don’t get the down with Independence Day thing either... but don’t really fault his overall message. I think he’s trying to do good in the world.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Troy Loney

Postby Troy Loney » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:37 am

The Kanye2020 campaign off to a slow start.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:41 am

Kanye seemingly hates cities and believe churches should be the center of our villages... Freddy likes that message. YOU DONT SAY?!?! :lol:

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:36 pm

38 days of this in Portland. I know that city has become quite a cesspool over the last thirty years, but at what point do you send in the National Guard and declare martial law?

offsides

Postby offsides » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:51 pm

I mean I’m sympathetic to a lot of the BLM stuff but the war on Independence Day is gonna be a big non starter for me.
As a Vietnam era vet, and son of a man who was in the Pacific for 4 years during WW2, this gets 2 thumbs up from me. :thumb: :thumb:
Last edited by offsides on Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PFiDC

Postby PFiDC » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:00 pm

Just today shad has requested the tear gassing of American citizens, sending in the national guard, and declaring martial law. 2 more for bingo. :slug: