Randomness Dos

LITT
Location: Those who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people with nothing to say

Randomness Dos

Postby LITT » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:11 pm

That's a profound lack of understanding of fighting children haha
Get out of here with that. I’ve been around enough kids and am raising two. Kindergartners are soft.
there could be a critical mass that if they all were around you at the same time, youd have no chance. i think that number is 50 simultaneously. you lose your balance youre done

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Randomness Dos

Postby count2infinity » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:13 pm

Btw, give me the human sized ant. Square cube law… the ant as it is scaled to a human size would collapse under its own weight and not be able to breath due to the surface area to volume ratio of its exterior. It would die just by being the size of a human. As long as you aren’t near its mouth, just wait… it’ll die quickly.

dodint

Randomness Dos

Postby dodint » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:14 pm

Science ruins everything.

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Randomness Dos

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:04 pm

tbh the “how many kindergarteners could you take?” convo is more interesting

though this is where being short will hurt me. I’m sure someone who’s 6’2” 250 would have a much easier time. I bet some kindergarteners would make it up to my shoulders

Pavel Bure

Randomness Dos

Postby Pavel Bure » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:06 pm

tbh the “how many kindergarteners could you take?” convo is more interesting

though this is where being short will hurt me. I’m sure someone who’s 6’2” 250 would have a much easier time. I bet some kindergarteners would make it up to my shoulders
You could take at least 5.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Randomness Dos

Postby count2infinity » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:17 pm

My kid is on the larger side of kindergartners… 4 feet, 50ish pounds. But she’s not aggressive and super clumsy. I’m sure some of the smaller sh*ts would give more problems if they’re aggressive and shifty.

nocera

Randomness Dos

Postby nocera » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:19 pm

Get out of here with that. I’ve been around enough kids and am raising two. Kindergartners are soft.
there could be a critical mass that if they all were around you at the same time, youd have no chance. i think that number is 50 simultaneously. you lose your balance youre done
Ah yes. The Gulliver's Travels strategy.

tifosi77

Randomness Dos

Postby tifosi77 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:32 pm

Return of the King army of the dead swarming the oliphaunt dot gif

Pavel Bure

Randomness Dos

Postby Pavel Bure » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:34 pm

They won’t have a strategy. These aren’t miniature adults with critical thinking skills and the ability to organize quickly. These are entities driven by their ID and easily flustered.

As a side note, we also concluded that if we were given a weapon like say a baseball bat the odds would be even further in our favor. BUT if they were given weapons as well it could get squirrelly.

tifosi77

Randomness Dos

Postby tifosi77 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:44 pm

Btw, give me the human sized ant. Square cube law… the ant as it is scaled to a human size would collapse under its own weight and not be able to breath due to the surface area to volume ratio of its exterior. It would die just by being the size of a human. As long as you aren’t near its mouth, just wait… it’ll die quickly.
There are factors that would work in the reverse of that. Would a human being able to metabolize food at that size? Could they maintain their body temperature? Could they even breathe?

count2infinity

Randomness Dos

Postby count2infinity » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:35 pm

Probably similar problems… but one ant vs 100 (or 1000 or a million) people, I’d rather kill the ant.

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Randomness Dos

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:39 pm

dodint still elects to kill the children

Kaiser

Randomness Dos

Postby Kaiser » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:19 pm

Kindergartners can barely walk. No matter how many there are, They're going to be knocking each other down on accident constantly, maybe even causing head injuries. My plan would be to just put my hands down and run. Everyone is at least Marshawn Lynch x5 on the little bastards. Run on top of them. The biggest problem would be hitting your knees on so many skulls that it gets too painful to run.

genoscoif

Randomness Dos

Postby genoscoif » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:20 pm

They won’t have a strategy. These aren’t miniature adults with critical thinking skills and the ability to organize quickly. These are entities driven by their ID and easily flustered.

As a side note, we also concluded that if we were given a weapon like say a baseball bat the odds would be even further in our favor. BUT if they were given weapons as well it could get squirrelly.
Too many factors not being taken into account here. What's the terrain like? Is it an open field or is there high ground? The way you're describing it makes it sound like you roll onto a playground where none of the kids know they are in a fight, so of course they don't really have a strategy. But then why do you have one? That doesn't seem fair that you're given the rules but they aren't.

dodint

Randomness Dos

Postby dodint » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:26 pm

I've always pictured it in a grade school gymnasium.

Pavel Bure

Randomness Dos

Postby Pavel Bure » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:58 pm

@genoscoif Oh they know they’re supposed to fight me. Maybe they’re hyped at first. That’s why you have to do the brutal display right off the bat. This isn’t some Roblox game come to life, this isn’t play wrestling with your dad. They need to learn that quick, and as I said they’re soft and their spirits break easy. We also said a big open field is most likely the most fair battle field.

genoscoif

Randomness Dos

Postby genoscoif » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:30 pm

@genoscoif Oh they know they’re supposed to fight me. Maybe they’re hyped at first. That’s why you have to do the brutal display right off the bat. This isn’t some Roblox game come to life, this isn’t play wrestling with your dad. They need to learn that quick, and as I said they’re soft and their spirits break easy. We also said a big open field is most likely the most fair battle field.
Alright then...I'm leaning kids given certain parameters. It's held Oct. 30th and we tell them no trick or treating if you live. 30 rabid, scared, and sugar deprived 5 year olds may not have a strategy, but neither do 30 40lb bowling balls hitting you at one time. If you kick, your plant leg is exposed. One random kid hitting the back of your plant-leg knee and your down. From there it's a sheer weight issue. They have teeth and motivation, and haven't learned the value of human life.

You're toast. Bloody, soggy toast.

Ad@m

Randomness Dos

Postby Ad@m » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:53 pm

:face:

Why can’t mama bear be nearby.

LITT
Location: Those who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people with nothing to say

Randomness Dos

Postby LITT » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:06 am

Return of the King army of the dead swarming the oliphaunt dot gif
bingo

shafnutz05

Randomness Dos

Postby shafnutz05 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:37 am

:face:

Why can’t mama bear be nearby.

I've never wanted to see a mass mauling so badly.

NTP66

Randomness Dos

Postby NTP66 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:52 pm

I enjoyed looking through these. It’s always eery looking at photos of completely empty malls like this.

nocera

Randomness Dos

Postby nocera » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:00 pm

There was somehow still a GameStop open in the mall long after nearly every other store left. It was definitely eerie going in there. Plenty of buckets to catch the dripping water from the ceiling too.

Rx6687

Randomness Dos

Postby Rx6687 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:39 pm

There was somehow still a GameStop open in the mall long after nearly every other store left. It was definitely eerie going in there. Plenty of buckets to catch the dripping water from the ceiling too.
I live a mile from the Pittsburgh Mills mall. There's a small handful of stores still open, but it's 90% vacant and some of the stores have been closed for more than a decade. It's surreal to walk through.

tifosi77

Randomness Dos

Postby tifosi77 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:25 am

Speaking of abandoned malls........

NTP66

Randomness Dos

Postby NTP66 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:19 pm

Making dinner and I look outside to see a squirrel fighting a stick in the backyard.