☭☭ OFFICIAL GDT PENS AT RAGS 4/24 DO OR DIE ☭☭

bhflyhigh

Postby bhflyhigh » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:25 pm

Let's be honest. Jamie with 2 hands wouldn't beat The Mountain.
Wrong
Jamie for the first time in his life being overmatched gets confused that his tactics and overconfidence isn't working and then he gets smashed.

The line reads

Mountain -1000
Jamie +1500
Jamie couldn't even beat a girl.

slappybrown

Postby slappybrown » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:37 pm

I will not be renewing my season tickets next year.

It has been an unfortunate turn of events for the Pittsburgh Penguins, but I think those of us who are of age should move on. This team's window has closed;it was obvious in 2013 when we failed to steamroll Boston with the likes of Crsoby/Malkin/Kunitz/Iginla/Morrow/Letang/Fleury.

Honestly, the games were fun to go to when I was in college and grad school. There were plenty of females to wine and dine and take to a Pens game, then do whatever, but that time has passed. The NHL, and sports in general, are an absolute joke. A detriment to society as a whole. Why should we care about guys who make millions upon millions of dollars for 8 months of a fiscal year; and get that money to have the best time of their lives doing something they absolutely love to do?

At my age, I have a family, and other things in my life to worry about, and though I work as a software engineer and live comfortably, it's just plain silly to keep following these team(s). I was never a Football fan, or a Baseball fan; Football is for morons and Baseball is for insomniacs who do not have access to medical cannabis.

During my tenure as a "fan," it was an absolute blast to support a "tribe," in all of it's glory. But now, I just can't be bothered to give a crap. I haven't "truly" watched a game for over 24 months now. I stopped going to games, and started selling my tickets on the ticket exchange for profit to the weak minded who are obsessed with sports and would pay over-market value to attend these foolish coliseum-esque events.

Perhaps I'm just jaded. Pittsburgh is the biggest joke of a city I have ever seen. A hodge-podge of Euro-American trash, pollacks/slovaks/germans who are 4+ generations removed from their native country's. People claim "Oh this is one of the best places to live," and "Oh this city is so cultured," but in reality it is not. I've worked in the city for the past 6 years, and it's just downright hilarious. I received a job offer from Amazon two weeks ago, and I have to say I won't miss this city in the slightest. Everyone my age has moved on from Pittsburgh, and it's awful atmosphere, and I suggest that anyone between the ages of 21 - 33 get out of this collapsing place while you still can. This is one of the worst cities to live in in the United States. And don't get me started on Pennsylvania. Either way...good riddance Pittsburgh; the only thing this town ever had and ever will have is it's "sports culture." There is absolutely nothing to do outside of attending a Pirates/Steelers/Penguins game here. So to Pittsburgh, and yinzers, I leave you with:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Enjoy your I.C Light.
Its a shame, because you have so much right in front of your face and you can't, or won't, see it.

Staggy

Postby Staggy » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:40 pm

Wrong
Jamie for the first time in his life being overmatched gets confused that his tactics and overconfidence isn't working and then he gets smashed.

The line reads

Mountain -1000
Jamie +1500
Just building off this but spoilered in case anyone's catching up...
i feel like to beat the Mountain in a fight you almost have to approach it like the Viper did. How the hell do you penetrate that armor unless you're athletic enough to dodge enough of his swings to get him tired. Oberyn seemed to be his perfect match cause he just flipped around for a while and he had that long spear so he could stay out of of reach. Honest question, how would Jaime approach a fight with the Mountain? You always hear about how great of a fighter he was, but the only time we saw him he fought Ned to a draw basically and was getting tossed around by Brienne, although he was chained to a pole for a year before that.

Rocco

Postby Rocco » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:45 pm

Tough loss, but big picture, truly happy to have you all here on our fledgling venture. Love you all, **** New York, fartnoise.wav, etc
Things went to hell after your little insurrection. #BanShafnutz

Rocco

Postby Rocco » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:47 pm

*Shrug* Alright, you guys win. The Pens suck & there's nothing positive.
I burned my Kwiatkowski jersey over this
You bastard. The Answer will have his revenge.

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:04 am

Perhaps I'm just jaded. Pittsburgh is the biggest joke of a city I have ever seen. A hodge-podge of Euro-American trash, pollacks/slovaks/germans who are 4+ generations removed from their native country's. People claim "Oh this is one of the best places to live," and "Oh this city is so cultured," but in reality it is not. I've worked in the city for the past 6 years, and it's just downright hilarious. I received a job offer from Amazon two weeks ago, and I have to say I won't miss this city in the slightest. Everyone my age has moved on from Pittsburgh, and it's awful atmosphere, and I suggest that anyone between the ages of 21 - 33 get out of this collapsing place while you still can. This is one of the worst cities to live in in the United States. And don't get me started on Pennsylvania. Either way...good riddance Pittsburgh; the only thing this town ever had and ever will have is it's "sports culture." There is absolutely nothing to do outside of attending a Pirates/Steelers/Penguins game here. So to Pittsburgh, and yinzers, I leave you with:

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:09 am

^^^^^^^^

Solidsnake

Postby Solidsnake » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:19 am

It's a shame Perron forgot how to score along the way

the snapshot

Postby the snapshot » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:30 am

It has been an unfortunate turn of events for the Pittsburgh Penguins, but I think those of us who are of age should move on. This team's window has closed;it was obvious in 2013 when we failed to steamroll Boston with the likes of Crsoby/Malkin/Kunitz/Iginla/Morrow/Letang/Fleury.

Honestly, the games were fun to go to when I was in college and grad school. There were plenty of females to wine and dine and take to a Pens game, then do whatever, but that time has passed. The NHL, and sports in general, are an absolute joke. A detriment to society as a whole. Why should we care about guys who make millions upon millions of dollars for 8 months of a fiscal year; and get that money to have the best time of their lives doing something they absolutely love to do?

At my age, I have a family, and other things in my life to worry about, and though I work as a software engineer and live comfortably, it's just plain silly to keep following these team(s). I was never a Football fan, or a Baseball fan; Football is for morons and Baseball is for insomniacs who do not have access to medical cannabis.

During my tenure as a "fan," it was an absolute blast to support a "tribe," in all of it's glory. But now, I just can't be bothered to give a crap. I haven't "truly" watched a game for over 24 months now. I stopped going to games, and started selling my tickets on the ticket exchange for profit to the weak minded who are obsessed with sports and would pay over-market value to attend these foolish coliseum-esque events.

Enjoy your I.C Light.
Its a shame, because you have so much right in front of your face and you can't, or won't, see it.
This is happening already on this board? Clown shoes.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:39 am

Eh, no one takes it seriously. I'll say again, it has been a tough few months but really happy you all are with us. It will get better, I know it. And if you need comic relief, the big Bruce Jenner interview is on tonight.

LET'S GO PENS

Craig

Postby Craig » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:46 am

Why was morrow listed in that list of players against boston. Such a mediocre player the last few years.

Nevermind, i read the rest of the post.

Avyran

Postby Avyran » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:51 am

This is happening already on this board? Clown shoes.
*Shrug* It's just Doc.

Bioshock

Postby Bioshock » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:22 am

And nothing of value was lost.

Seriously, if you have that crappy of an attitude, our city will be much better off without you. I'm 28, so i guess i should just for the hills, eh? Well, i have a wonderful career as an engineer and that was thanks to the schooling and colleges of this "collapsing place". In all honesty, I've found plenty to do in this city that has nothing to do with sports and my city is greater for having lost someone as small as yourself.

Goodbye and good luck in whatever you do. I honestly mean that too. Because I hope that one day you don't have such an awful outlook and become a tolerable human being

MalkinIsMyHomeboy

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:23 am

Pokemon: 0
Rangers: 1

=(

Algernon

Postby Algernon » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:54 am

Enjoy your I.C Light.

lol @ naming kunitz and not Neal. Thats a tell tale sign Doc is drunk as fk

Anyway lol @ saying Pittsburgh only has sports.

I've been away from Pittsburgh for 4 years and have lived in various cites and Pittsburgh in the summer time is still the most gorgeous city I know

columbia

Postby columbia » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:25 am

That's some impressive ASCII art.

RoMo21

Postby RoMo21 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Enjoy your I.C Light.
Truest post of all time.

FreeCandy44

Postby FreeCandy44 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Im pretty sure Doc's apt ghost wrote this.

darkstar57

Postby darkstar57 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:05 pm

Wrong

The line reads

Mountain -1000
Jamie +1500
Just building off this but spoilered in case anyone's catching up...
i feel like to beat the Mountain in a fight you almost have to approach it like the Viper did. How the hell do you penetrate that armor unless you're athletic enough to dodge enough of his swings to get him tired. Oberyn seemed to be his perfect match cause he just flipped around for a while and he had that long spear so he could stay out of of reach. Honest question, how would Jaime approach a fight with the Mountain? You always hear about how great of a fighter he was, but the only time we saw him he fought Ned to a draw basically and was getting tossed around by Brienne, although he was chained to a pole for a year before that.
Here is the one thing, if you read the books, Ned Stark and a 4 others went up against three kings guard including sir Arthur dayne ( who the books always say was probably the finest swords man in the realm). You have to figure that battle came down to Ned and sir Arthur and Ned took him out.

Jamie pretty much even against Ned is not an indication that Jamie was bad, just Ned was way better than people realize.

Also Oberyn cheated in his fight against the mountain because he tipped his spears with poison (more in the books up than then the show). One he got one hit on the mountain he was pretty much dead anyway.

Jamie vs the mountain he would employee almost the same tatics using his speed against the mountain

Pavel Bure

Postby Pavel Bure » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:18 pm

So Jamie minus poison still loses